Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:21 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:57 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:26 pm
Posts: 5168
AJ Banal versus BERNABE CONCEPCION would be interesting :D

Seriously... why would he fight the Concepcion... fight Arce!

_________________
OMGWTFBBQ!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:33 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:49 pm
Posts: 381
ycg wrote:
AJ Banal versus BERNABE CONCEPCION would be interesting :D

Seriously... why would he fight the Concepcion... fight Arce!


AJ must move on, like Pacquiao did when he lost to Torrecampo, he didnt mind it :) :) :) :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:46 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:04 am
Posts: 458
ejay should not comfel himself to regain his dignity by having an another fight against concepcion .. there're lots of way to regain it .

as of now he should fight a low profile fighter so that his confidenet would be back

_________________
Don't be afraid of the reality , Face it face the truth
because what ever will happen to this world the truth will always be a truth.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:23 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:32 pm
Posts: 122
He has two choices for moving on: a rematch or a fight with a different boxer. Either of the choices, he must
convincingly destroy the opponent. I have high hopes for him and i am confident he will be a force to reckon with in the future.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:27 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 191721
Location: Hokkaido
Kidlat Tahimik wrote:
He has two choices for moving on: a rematch or a fight with a different boxer. Either of the choices, he must
convincingly destroy the opponent. I have high hopes for him and i am confident he will be a force to reckon with in the future.



maybe a tune-up fight for AJ. :boxing:

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:39 am 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:14 am
Posts: 76
Location: Pilipinas
No need.
AJ needs to fight a couple of durable fighters before fighting the likes of arce or other elite fighters.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:22 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 191721
Location: Hokkaido
8)

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:36 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:20 pm
Posts: 12707
Location: Yokohama
see the latest fight of Concepcion against Arce here:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=110730&hilit=

_________________
“The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.” -Muhammad Ali


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:58 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:46 am
Posts: 11461
Location: KSA
I think AJ wants to imitate Muhamad Ali, whenever he lost he asked a rematch then he wins. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:01 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:47 pm
Posts: 5254
Hardy wrote:
Banal (17-1-1, 14 KOs) desires to reclaim his lost glory after suffering his first professional defeat to Concepcion (11-3-1, 7 KOs) who stopped him in the 10th round of their championship battle last July 26 at the Cebu Coliseum.
“We are really looking at a rematch with Concepcion. That’s what AJ wants that’s what everybody wants,” ALA Promotions President Michael Aldeguer told Sun.Star Cebu.
Concepcion suffered the same fate as Banal last Sept. 15 in Mexico City because he was beaten by Mexican brawler Jorge “El Travieso” Arce (50-4-1, 38 KOs) via a referee stoppage at the end of the ninth round after the ring physician said that the Panamanian wasn’t fit to continue.
Aldeguer believes they will not rush things for Banal and take it one step at a time before they pit the 19-year-old Cebuano with his tormentor.
“We’re going to give AJ one or two more fights and then assess how prepared he is mentally and physically to fight Concepcion,” said Aldeguer. “We’re going take this little by little. He must win convincingly in his comeback fight. We are still talking with Golden Boy on who we will match up with AJ.” Any comments :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :)
Well go ahead for a rematch. There's nothing to prove anyway if he wins against El torotot.

_________________
FRESH FISH INSIDE. AND IT'S NOT THE WOMEN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:05 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:01 pm
Posts: 228
Location: davao city
el_sitatero wrote:
huli na ang lahat..

trans: what for?.




yeah ryt... what for???

_________________
Violence may not be the best option.... ....But it's still an option


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:08 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:01 pm
Posts: 228
Location: davao city
mangboboxingero wrote:
No need.
AJ needs to fight a couple of durable fighters before fighting the likes of arce or other elite fighters.





pit him immediately with arce... :twisted:

_________________
Violence may not be the best option.... ....But it's still an option


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:29 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:49 pm
Posts: 381
THE_HIPPIE wrote:
Hardy wrote:
Banal (17-1-1, 14 KOs) desires to reclaim his lost glory after suffering his first professional defeat to Concepcion (11-3-1, 7 KOs) who stopped him in the 10th round of their championship battle last July 26 at the Cebu Coliseum.
“We are really looking at a rematch with Concepcion. That’s what AJ wants that’s what everybody wants,” ALA Promotions President Michael Aldeguer told Sun.Star Cebu.
Concepcion suffered the same fate as Banal last Sept. 15 in Mexico City because he was beaten by Mexican brawler Jorge “El Travieso” Arce (50-4-1, 38 KOs) via a referee stoppage at the end of the ninth round after the ring physician said that the Panamanian wasn’t fit to continue.
Aldeguer believes they will not rush things for Banal and take it one step at a time before they pit the 19-year-old Cebuano with his tormentor.
“We’re going to give AJ one or two more fights and then assess how prepared he is mentally and physically to fight Concepcion,” said Aldeguer. “We’re going take this little by little. He must win convincingly in his comeback fight. We are still talking with Golden Boy on who we will match up with AJ.” Any comments :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :)
Well go ahead for a rematch. There's nothing to prove anyway if he wins against El torotot.


Yes, lets have a rematch on Dec 31, 2008 against El torotot, AJ will blow the torotot on new year eve victory :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:42 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 191721
Location: Hokkaido
cinderella_man wrote:
see the latest fight of Concepcion against Arce here:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=110730&hilit=



AJ is not ready for Arce. IMO. :boxing:

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:03 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:20 pm
Posts: 12707
Location: Yokohama
Retz wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
see the latest fight of Concepcion against Arce here:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=110730&hilit=



AJ is not ready for Arce. IMO. :boxing:


Arce KO'ed Concepcion.
Concepcion KO'ed AJ...

I agree with you!

Arce is too much for AJ at this point of his career...
Paborito pa naman ni Arce ang body shots na ayaw naman ni AJ.

_________________
“The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.” -Muhammad Ali


Last edited by cinderella_man on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group