Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:14 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:15 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Banal's Dominance over all of his opponents could prove that he might be the next Pacquiao.

With 24wins 19KO 1Defeat He could be the next Pacquiao of the Philippines. He should start now to fight the other bantam champions.

His only 1 Loss came from Rafael Concepcion. He was dominating that fight but because of his overtraining and lack of potassium the fight made his body collapse. And now we see a more improved AJ Banal.

I can say that Banal is one of the underrated boxers of the philippines.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:19 pm 
Light Heavyweight

There are many "Next Manny Pacquiao".

Only Nonito comes close.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:38 pm 
Heavyweight

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

two heads are better than one ...i have two heads so it means i am better....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:43 pm 
Cruiserweight

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Excuse me?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:51 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Bro, sadly, AJ will never come close to Manny. NEVER.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:07 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Miss King wrote:
There are many "Next Manny Pacquiao".

Only Nonito comes close.

AJ's only 22 not like a 28 Nonito

Aj's not like Concepcion and bautista. Those 2 have doesn't have defense

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:12 pm 
Welterweight

Why would the TS want to open AJ to ridicule by posting this thread?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:17 pm 
Light Heavyweight

breinz wrote:

Maybe he does believe in AJ. But that would be a bit strange. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:28 pm 
Heavyweight

hackt wrote:
Banal's Dominance over all of his opponents could prove that he might be the next Pacquiao.

With 24wins 19KO 1Defeat He could be the next Pacquiao of the Philippines. He should start now to fight the other bantam champions.

His only 1 Loss came from Rafael Concepcion. He was dominating that fight but because of his overtraining and lack of potassium the fight made his body collapse. And now we see a more improved AJ Banal.

If you really are a fan of AJ "Bazooka" Banal, you should not have started this thread. Gi himo ra nimo'g kataw-anan si Banal ani, which is not good. But I admit Banal is one talented boxer. He has speed, power, and skills. His only real weakness is that he gasses out in the later rounds, but I think that can be corrected by conditioning coach Pio Solon.

At best, at this stage, you should have compared Banal to Donnie Nietes. I think he is within striking distance in comparison to Nietes's ring accomplishments.

Pacquiao? It's just too far, bro. First, let him fight and beat the likes of Agbeko, Darchinyan, Mares, etc., and then we can start talking.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:36 pm 
Light Heavyweight

breinz wrote:

YDKASAB!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:39 pm 
Light Heavyweight

theDon wrote:
hackt wrote:

If you really are a fan of AJ "Bazooka" Banal, you should not have started this thread. Gi himo ra nimo'g kataw-anan si Banal ani, which is not good. But I admit Banal is one talented boxer. He has speed, power, and skills. His only real weakness is that he gasses out in the later rounds, but I think that can be corrected by conditioning coach Pio Solon.

At best, at this stage, you should have compared Banal to Donnie Nietes. I think he is within striking distance in comparison to Nietes's ring accomplishments.

Pacquiao? It's just too far, bro. First, let him fight and beat the likes of Agbeko, Darchinyan, Mares, etc., and then we can start talking.

AJ has an underrated talent. Just because AJ is an ALA boxer they all think he is like Boomboom and Concepcion. Watch his fights. He doesn't really gas out. He overtrained himself on that fight with rafael. He just need a good nutritionist.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:52 pm 
Featherweight

hackt wrote:
theDon wrote:
hackt wrote:

AJ has an underrated talent. Just because AJ is an ALA boxer they all think he is like Boomboom and Concepcion. Watch his fights. He doesn't really gas out. He overtrained himself on that fight with rafael. He just need a good nutritionist.

and how about his previous performance before this fight?? seems you enjoy watching when banal acts like a 6months old baby trying to learn how to crawl :mrgreen:

what the hackt with banal :bounce1: :bounce1:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:58 pm 
Heavyweight

hackt wrote:

banal, the next pacquiao huh? well, he better start talking english from now on.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:03 pm 
Light Heavyweight

hackt wrote:
theDon wrote:
hackt wrote:

Bologski wrote:
and how about his previous performance before this fight?? seems you enjoy watching when banal acts like a 6months old baby trying to learn how to crawl :mrgreen:

what the hackt with banal :bounce1: :bounce1:

I remember Torrecampo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:11 pm 
Heavyweight

hackt wrote:

keep on dreaming TS!...