Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:10 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:30 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 9389
Location: Manila City
noel3393 wrote:
gritsteel2 wrote:
He fought, but he did not have an answer when his opponent kept on coming. He lost steam, his punches could not stop his foe, he got confused, lost his bearings and went into survival mode.

At least he didn't do a Victor Ortiz. This term should be added to the boxing dictionary. Duran was one of my idols, and he darn quit too ! And they dare compare him to the Pacman :). Banal could have done an Erik Morales, sit down on the floor, look at Aldeguer, shake his head, let the referee finish the count.

But he did not. He has heart, he just doesn't have enough skills and stamina training. That writer is wrong, he has it the wrong way around. ALA better forget that writer and improve their training. Hire Nacho or Garcia 8). If ALA does not see this lack of skills/coaching, like being smart and changing tactics, they will forever be a losing stable.

He quit fighting for at least three times. Talagang proven na na duwag.

Mag laro na lang sya ng sungka para hindi sya masaktan.


ikaw ba titser ay naka subok ng mag abroad? :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:57 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Posts: 6305
rustycooley66 wrote:
noel3393 wrote:
gritsteel2 wrote:
He fought, but he did not have an answer when his opponent kept on coming. He lost steam, his punches could not stop his foe, he got confused, lost his bearings and went into survival mode.

At least he didn't do a Victor Ortiz. This term should be added to the boxing dictionary. Duran was one of my idols, and he darn quit too ! And they dare compare him to the Pacman :). Banal could have done an Erik Morales, sit down on the floor, look at Aldeguer, shake his head, let the referee finish the count.

But he did not. He has heart, he just doesn't have enough skills and stamina training. That writer is wrong, he has it the wrong way around. ALA better forget that writer and improve their training. Hire Nacho or Garcia 8). If ALA does not see this lack of skills/coaching, like being smart and changing tactics, they will forever be a losing stable.

He quit fighting for at least three times. Talagang proven na na duwag.

Mag laro na lang sya ng sungka para hindi sya masaktan.


ikaw ba titser ay naka subok ng mag abroad? :mrgreen:

Hindi pa.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:56 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 9389
Location: Manila City
meaning kwestionable pa pala ang puso mo titser noela.. :lol: just following your riddance... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:31 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Posts: 6305
CIMARON wrote:
why we are talking about heart here? layo pa valentines ah. korni.



:biglaugh:

We are talking about Heart Evangelista also.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:09 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Posts: 6305
theboxer69 wrote:
AJ's heart is now on selling houses in subdivision..
:lol: :shock: :lol:

Link pls.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:12 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:58 am
Posts: 8439
stop judging AJ BANAL.

_________________
Filipinos are World Class..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:08 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 188933
Location: Hokkaido
off topic na kayo :mrgreen:

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:21 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Posts: 6305
mandopacman wrote:
stop judging AJ BANAL.

Why not?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:22 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 11:31 am
Posts: 20835
Location: ESCALANTE CITY
bai noel naka bili ka naba ng bahay sa subd. na binibinta ni AJ?

:lol: :shock: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:14 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Posts: 6305
theboxer69 wrote:
bai noel naka bili ka naba ng bahay sa subd. na binibinta ni AJ?

:lol: :shock: :lol:

Wa jud tawon. Unsaon man nako pag ka palit ug balay nga gamay ra man kayo ang akong sweldo?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:46 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Posts: 6305
life wrote:
bugoyparin wrote:
alucard13nth wrote:
I dont know Bro. Because I saw fear in his eyes.


on that time, Aj is not just fighting Sor.. he is fighting for his DEAR LIFE...

he knows it.. when the time he beat the count... Sor is there to assure he will not standing once more... and possibly the last time he is in his two feet...

but AJ decides to stand...


It's because he has no choice bro but to stand.. :D

Btw..the way i see AJ kulang talaga siya sa puso at stamina.

Trans: lack of courage.

There is no doubt about that.

Absolutely.

I mean, you know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:44 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:57 am
Posts: 454
noel3393 wrote:
Mabuti pang mag-Saudi na lang sya. Maraming kailangan dito, tulad ng mga welder at driver.

Tandaan lang nyang bawal ang mag Facebook lalo na sa oras ng trabaho.

Kaya lang baka iilang araw pa lang sya rito, gusto na nyang bumalik sa Pinas dahil sa homesick. Marami na dito ang ganoong pangyayari.

Hindi tatagal sa abroad ang mahihina ang loob. Dito nya madaling matutunang magkaroon ng tunay na disiplina, determinasyon at tiwala sa sarili na wag na lang basta susuko sa mga problema at sa pangungulila sa mga mahal nya sa buhay na naiwan sa Pinas.


Send all ALA fighters to Saudi to train so they can start winning fights. Let them run through sandstorms. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:47 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 11:31 am
Posts: 20835
Location: ESCALANTE CITY
noel3393 wrote:
theboxer69 wrote:
AJ's heart is now on selling houses in subdivision..
:lol: :shock: :lol:

Link pls.


add si bai AJ sa Facebook bai makita nimo..

:D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:51 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Posts: 6305
soloboxeo wrote:
noel3393 wrote:
Mabuti pang mag-Saudi na lang sya. Maraming kailangan dito, tulad ng mga welder at driver.

Tandaan lang nyang bawal ang mag Facebook lalo na sa oras ng trabaho.

Kaya lang baka iilang araw pa lang sya rito, gusto na nyang bumalik sa Pinas dahil sa homesick. Marami na dito ang ganoong pangyayari.

Hindi tatagal sa abroad ang mahihina ang loob. Dito nya madaling matutunang magkaroon ng tunay na disiplina, determinasyon at tiwala sa sarili na wag na lang basta susuko sa mga problema at sa pangungulila sa mga mahal nya sa buhay na naiwan sa Pinas.


Send all ALA fighters to Saudi to train so they can start winning fights. Let them run through sandstorms. :lol:

Yes. At pag-umaayaw dahil nahihirapan, pugot ulo kaagad para wag pamarisan.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:42 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Posts: 6305
ronie_d_man wrote:
bugoyparin wrote:
i can say he lacks of heart if he quit...

have you seen him after the ref stops the fight...

he still want to fight...


Banal dominated Sor in the first half of the fight. When Sor started hurting him, Banal faded. He has not able to execute the game plan. He quit imposing his will. Tell me, how are you going to call that one?

Duwag Par Excellance!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group