Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:05 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:39 pm 
Heavyweight

i hope the message will reach his relatives... :(

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:42 pm 
Cruiserweight

ASONG KALYE wrote:
genetophile wrote:
He's legally dead, as the report says that he has no more brain impulses. Life support system is just to preserve his organs, probably if no one claims the body, such organs can be donated.
Most useful would be his brains, such a genius guy.

yes, it would be a big help if they could only give his brain to your kumpare.

DL-629 NGO to MNL time of departure 2050, june 30 2011.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:44 pm 
Heavyweight

cvrom62 wrote:
i hope the message will reach his relatives... :(
There was a Base in my facebook, will pm him if it helps.

Basta sexy libre, basta tambok doble.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:50 pm 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
ASONG KALYE wrote:
I've always admired chess players. My dad was a great player, though he drank alot, but still no one would beat him even if he's drunk. I tried to play chess like him but ended up as a drankard too, no good, h0wever music was my passion.

You're dad is a "drunken master". Cool.

Here's the link . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOjLelKGP-M

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:52 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Nobody has claimed his remains, which is still connected to a life support system in order to preserve his organs. His has lost brain impulses.

Should nobody claim the remains, the life support system will be unplugged by Saturday afternoon, (early Sunday morning in Manila), and legal interment proceedings will be administered by the hospital.[/quote]

He's legally dead, as the report says that he has no more brain impulses. Life support system is just to preserve his organs, probably if no one claims the body, such organs can be donated.[/quote]

Maybe you mean clinically dead!
Most definitely not chess related I supposed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:26 pm 
Heavyweight

babytroy wrote:
Nobody has claimed his remains, which is still connected to a life support system in order to preserve his organs. His has lost brain impulses.

Should nobody claim the remains, the life support system will be unplugged by Saturday afternoon, (early Sunday morning in Manila), and legal interment proceedings will be administered by the hospital.

He's legally dead, as the report says that he has no more brain impulses. Life support system is just to preserve his organs, probably if no one claims the body, such organs can be donated.[/quote]

Most definitely not chess related I supposed.[/quote]

I do mean legally dead. Legal death is a legal pronouncement by a qualified person that further medical care is not appropriate and that a patient should be considered dead under the law. That qualified person could be the doctor. Therefore the great chessmaster is legally dead.

A patient with working heart and lungs who is determined to be brain dead can be pronounced legally dead without clinical death occurring.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:02 pm 
Light Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
babytroy wrote:

Should nobody claim the remains, the life support system will be unplugged by Saturday afternoon, (early Sunday morning in Manila), and legal interment proceedings will be administered by the hospital.

He's legally dead, as the report says that he has no more brain impulses. Life support system is just to preserve his organs, probably if no one claims the body, such organs can be donated.

Quote:
Most definitely not chess related I supposed.

Quote:
I do mean legally dead. Legal death is a legal pronouncement by a qualified person that further medical care is not appropriate and that a patient should be considered dead under the law. That qualified person could be the doctor. Therefore the great chessmaster is legally dead.

A patient with working heart and lungs who is determined to be brain dead can be pronounced legally dead without clinical death occurring.

That's what we call "brain death." Pronouncement of brain death is done by a 2 consultants. A neurologist/neurosrugeon and an ICU intensivist. Or one consultant + brain scan confirmation by some other states. All other functions will cease eventually as centers for breathing and heart functions stems from the brain. No further medical care is necessary to revive him. They are just trying to keep him (tissue/organ) alive for possible donations. But, it needs a consent from family to do so. If they are unavailable to locate a family in time, whole physcial death will follow and organ/tissue donation is impossible.

May he rest in peace....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:01 pm 
Heavyweight

Ir0nM4n wrote:

That's what we call "brain death." Pronouncement of brain death is done by a 2 consultants. A neurologist/neurosrugeon and an ICU intensivist. Or one consultant + brain scan confirmation by some other states. All other functions will cease eventually as centers for breathing and heart functions stems from the brain. No further medical care is necessary to revive him. They are just trying to keep him (tissue/organ) alive for possible donations. But, it needs a consent from family to do so. If they are unavailable to locate a family in time, whole physcial death will follow and organ/tissue donation is impossible.

May he rest in peace....

Bull's eye dude.

Brain death is USUALLY a prerequisite for the legal pronouncement (legal death). But some laws in a few US states and other countries require that the heart and lungs have to cease activity also before the legal pronouncement.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:49 pm 
Featherweight

report to GMA AND ABS-CBN
for sure help

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:55 am 
Cruiserweight

very sad news.i wish i knew his family.............my dad probably knew the chess master.......

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:11 am 
Middleweight

ch15rles wrote:
report to GMA AND ABS-CBN
for sure help

Best idea. Anyone here from the media?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:59 am 
Cruiserweight

ASONG KALYE wrote:
genetophile wrote:
ASONG KALYE wrote:
[Most useful would be his brains, such a genius guy.

Yeah, a chess genius indeed. May he rest in peace...

I've always admired chess players. My dad was a great player, though he drank alot, but still no one would beat him even if he's drunk. I tried to play chess like him but ended up as a drankard too, no good, h0wever music was my passion.

Nope, your compare is your passion.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:14 am 
Light Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
Ir0nM4n wrote:

May he rest in peace....

Bull's eye dude.

Brain death is USUALLY a prerequisite for the legal pronouncement (legal death). But some laws in a few US states and other countries require that the heart and lungs have to cease activity also before the legal pronouncement.

With the Death Certificate... Time of Death IS same as brain death was pronounced. That is COMMON practice amongst most states and is the legal death. Cessation of heartbeat is noted also but is not recorded as the LEGAL time of death.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:56 am 
Middleweight

are we trying to locate families based in the US?

i believe the philippine national red cross national headquaters through its social service department can help with its chapter in butuan could locate his family members in butuan. PNRC-NHQ #632-527-8382.

just my suggestion.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:33 am 
Heavyweight

Ir0nM4n wrote:
genetophile wrote:
Ir0nM4n wrote:

May he rest in peace....

Bull's eye dude.

With the Death Certificate... Time of Death IS same as brain death was pronounced. That is COMMON practice amongst most states and is the legal death. Cessation of heartbeat is noted also but is not recorded as the LEGAL time of death.
Did he have a str0ke or heart attack?

Basta sexy libre, basta tambok doble.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next