Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 8:31 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:44 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 am
Posts: 123983
Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
Iring-banbanon wrote:
Kulelat pala si Darwin. Any try again next time.


Hopefullly ... we shall WIN BOTH TOPS Bro I_b !!! :)

TOP Above (Descending in PTS Scored) & TOP of the Bottom (Ascending in PTS Scored) !!! :biglaugh:

_________________
Micah 6:8 (NIRV)

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:08 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:34 pm
Posts: 1999
joeyj wrote:
Iring-banbanon wrote:
Kulelat pala si Darwin. And try again next time.


Hopefullly ... we shall WIN BOTH TOPS Bro I_b !!! :)

TOP Above (Descending in PTS Scored) & TOP of the Bottom (Ascending in PTS Scored) !!! :biglaugh:


That would be quite an achievement ... lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:12 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:30 am
Posts: 37794
Location: Batangas
joeyj wrote:
ImageImage


Image


GM Wesley So PHI(2656) … Game Results (Aeroflot 2010 "A1")
Hotel Gamma-Delta, Moscow, Russia


Rnd 1 - Feb.09: GM Ghaem Maghami, Ehsan IRI(2589) - GM So, Wesley PHI(2656) ½-½
Rnd 2 - Feb.10: GM So, Wesley PHI(2656) - GM Bocharov, Dmitry RUS(2594) 1-0
Rnd 3 - Feb.11: GM Nguyen, Ngoc Truong Son VIE(2616) - GM So, Wesley PHI(2656) 1-0
Rnd 4 - Feb.12: GM So, Wesley PHI(2656) - GM Rakhmanov, Aleksandr RUS(2591) 1-0
Rnd 5 - Feb.13: GM Melkumyan, Hrant ARM(2583) - GM So, Wesley PHI(2656) 0-1
Rnd 6 - Feb.14: GM So, Wesley PHI(2656) - GM Pashikian, Arman ARM(2647) ½-½
Rnd 7 - Feb.15: GM Timofeev, Artyom RUS(2652) - GM So, Wesley j PHI(2656) (8PM Manila Time)
Rnd 8 - Feb.16:
Rnd 9 - Feb.17:


Running Total (PTS) - 4.0 (after Round 6)

::: :D :::


good luck wesley! :toast: :D

_________________
"dencio, the chemist who once dreamed of becoming a doctor someday"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:13 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:33 am
Posts: 399
is it true na 79 lahat ang kasali sa tournament?......79 plus 1 saling pusa?....Darwin trying to do tsamba ba?.....sana mag no.1 c Wesley para puno at dulo sa atin....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:25 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 am
Posts: 123983
Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
migoy wrote:
is it true na 79 lahat ang kasali sa tournament?......79 plus 1 saling pusa?....Darwin trying to do tsamba ba?.....sana mag no.1 c Wesley para puno at dulo sa atin....


Darwin is Tops @ the bottom & relentlessly trying to defend it for good !!! :biglaugh:

While Wesley will also try to snatch the Top (#1) in the last 3 rounds ! :D

Additionally, Wesley, is the Defending Aeroflot Junior Champ in this Tourney & currently in the lead & seems he will retain this !!! :)

_________________
Micah 6:8 (NIRV)

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:16 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:12 pm
Posts: 1398
joeyj wrote:
fmalcos wrote:
joeyj wrote:
another LOSS by Darwin ! :(

Round: 06
White: Ajrapetjan, Yuriy
Black: Laylo, Darwin
Date: Sun Feb 14 2010
Result: 1-0



Sana I-draw man lang sana ni LieLow laban nya, tumataas rating ng kalaban ni Wes :(


That's right bro "fmalcos" ! :)

In Swiss System ... the HIGHER you go in STANDINGs ... the next round you will be paired to an opponent that have the same or similar score in standing!

If Wesley Wins tonight ... we shall expect him to face in the last 2 rounds any of the following players (also dependent on their respective performances):

GM Vachier-Lagrave, Maxime 3.5 FRA 2730
GM Bacrot, Etienne 4.0 FRA 2713
GM Kamsky, Gata 3.5 USA 2693
GM Naiditsch, Arkadij 4.0 GER 2687
GM Bu, Xiangzhi 3.5 CHN 2673
GM Cheparinov, Ivan 4.0 BUL 2660
GM Vescovi, Giovanni 4.0 BRA 2660
GM Nepomniachtchi, Ian 4.0 RUS 2658
GM Grachev, Boris 4.5 RUS 2653
GM Sasikiran, Krishnan 4.0 IND 2653
GM Korobov, Anton 4.0 UKR 2648
GM Le, Quang Liem 4.5 VIE 2647
GM Savchenko, Boris 4.0 RUS 2638

::: :D :::


I like wes' chances when playing against super gm's. he'll think twice before blitzing. :lol:

_________________
my whole existence is flawed
you made me closer to god.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:57 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:28 pm
Posts: 510
Location: Makati, Philippines
migoy wrote:
is it true na 79 lahat ang kasali sa tournament?......79 plus 1 saling pusa?....Darwin trying to do tsamba ba?.....sana mag no.1 c Wesley para puno at dulo sa atin....


Hehe kayo naman, kawawa naman yong tao tapos kinakawawa nyo pa. Bkit naman kasi napasali pa dito si Darwin? na hahighlight tuloy siya.

_________________
www.condominium-philippines.com -One of the LARGEST privately owned full-service real estate firms in the Philippines, with over $2.5 billion dollars in total assets under management.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:13 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 am
Posts: 123983
Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
luis_nieva wrote:
migoy wrote:
is it true na 79 lahat ang kasali sa tournament?......79 plus 1 saling pusa?....Darwin trying to do tsamba ba?.....sana mag no.1 c Wesley para puno at dulo sa atin....


Hehe kayo naman, kawawa naman yong tao tapos kinakawawa nyo pa. Bkit naman kasi napasali pa dito si Darwin? na hahighlight tuloy siya.


Yup ... Darwin might be off form ... due to long lay-off from International Tourney of this magnitude ... unlike Wesley who has been busy since the World Cup & Corus "B" !!! :)

_________________
Micah 6:8 (NIRV)

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:28 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 1:43 pm
Posts: 6012
Location: near you
Darwin is just lying low. Kayo naman :)



Galeng nung dalawang Viets. Namamayagpag. Wala sinabi mga kano. hehehe :)

_________________
Improve your mind and your mind will improve you. - Anonymous.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:20 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 am
Posts: 123983
Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
Update: GM Wesley So Live ELO Rating

*** :D *** :D *** :D ***


Of risk and perfection
Rusticbull's chess blogsite
Sunday, February 14, 2010
>>> http://chesswindows.blogspot.com/


Image


GM Wesley So played a very risky game in Round 5 of Aeroflot Open 2010 against Armenia GM Hrant Melkumyan (2583), giving up a Rook for a Bishop and then a Rook for the position. He convincingly won - in an entertaining fashion.

He then played flawlessly (without any Rybka's red) in Round 6 against another Armenian GM Arman Pashikian (2647). Yet, the game ended up in a draw, only highlighted by Wesley's spectacular 30.Nd5!

Isn't chess an enigma, a mystery no man has ever fathomed yet?

After six rounds of play, Wesley has gained some 5.6 Elo points in the tournament, putting his LIVE RATING at 2666.3, only 33.7 points shy off the 2700-mark. Please take note that I have launched a monitoring track called PROJECT 2700 (at the sidebar of this blog) to track Wesley's LIVE RATING on his road to the 2700-mark.

Here's the breakdown of this Elo performance:

Round 1 vs Maghami -0.9 = 2659.8
Round 2 vs Bocharov +4.1 = 2663.9
Round 3 vs Nguyen -5.6 = 2658.3
Round 4 vs Rakhmanov +4.1 = 2662.4
Round 5 vs Melkumyan +4.0 = 2666.4
Round 6 vs Pashikian -.1 = 2666.3

Watch too Wesley So Round 5 and Round 6 games: (Replay)
>>> http://chesswindows.blogspot.com/

::: :D :::

Pls take Note:

Wesley So current Live FIDE Rating after his CORUS "B" stint was:
>>> http://ratings.fide.com/individual_calc ... 2010-03-01

2656 (Jan 2010 FIDE Rating) + 4.7 (gained from Corus 2010) = 2660.7

... :D ...

Current Live Rating

2660.7 + 5.6 = 2666.3 (After Round 6, Aeroflot Open 2010)

_________________
Micah 6:8 (NIRV)

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:53 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:15 am
Posts: 4473
Location: Just where I wanna be
joeyj wrote:
Update: GM Wesley So Live ELO Rating

*** :D *** :D *** :D ***


Of risk and perfection
Rusticbull's chess blogsite
Sunday, February 14, 2010
>>> http://chesswindows.blogspot.com/


Image


GM Wesley So played a very risky game in Round 5 of Aeroflot Open 2010 against Armenia GM Hrant Melkumyan (2583), giving up a Rook for a Bishop and then a Rook for the position. He convincingly won - in an entertaining fashion.

He then played flawlessly (without any Rybka's red) in Round 6 against another Armenian GM Arman Pashikian (2647). Yet, the game ended up in a draw, only highlighted by Wesley's spectacular 30.Nd5!

Isn't chess an enigma, a mystery no man has ever fathomed yet?

After six rounds of play, Wesley has gained some 5.6 Elo points in the tournament, putting his LIVE RATING at 2666.3, only 33.7 points shy off the 2700-mark. Please take note that I have launched a monitoring track called PROJECT 2700 (at the sidebar of this blog) to track Wesley's LIVE RATING on his road to the 2700-mark.

Here's the breakdown of this Elo performance:

Round 1 vs Maghami -0.9 = 2659.8
Round 2 vs Bocharov +4.1 = 2663.9
Round 3 vs Nguyen -5.6 = 2658.3
Round 4 vs Rakhmanov +4.1 = 2662.4
Round 5 vs Melkumyan +4.0 = 2666.4
Round 6 vs Pashikian -.1 = 2666.3

Watch too Wesley So Round 5 and Round 6 games: (Replay)
>>> http://chesswindows.blogspot.com/

::: :D :::

Pls take Note:

Wesley So current Live FIDE Rating after his CORUS "B" stint was:
>>> http://ratings.fide.com/individual_calc ... 2010-03-01

2656 (Jan 2010 FIDE Rating) + 4.7 (gained from Corus 2010) = 2660.7

... :D ...

Current Live Rating

2660.7 + 5.6 = 2666.3 (After Round 6, Aeroflot Open 2010)


great project bro joeyj....

_________________
pang IT na... pang telecoms pa!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:57 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 am
Posts: 123983
Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
1 Hr & 3 Mins to go before gametime (8:00PM Manila Time)!

Moscow @ 3PM ! :)

_________________
Micah 6:8 (NIRV)

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:16 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:22 pm
Posts: 813
joeyj wrote:
1 Hr & 3 Mins to go before gametime (8:00PM Manila Time)!

Moscow @ 3PM ! :)


Always present at 'pacland-extension.com' Bro Joey... :biglaugh:
Go Wes...no draw. Win or lose lang :celebrate:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:35 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 am
Posts: 123983
Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
TexasTommy_P wrote:
joeyj wrote:
1 Hr & 3 Mins to go before gametime (8:00PM Manila Time)!

Moscow @ 3PM ! :)


Always present at 'pacland-extension.com' Bro Joey... :biglaugh:
Go Wes...no draw. Win or lose lang :celebrate:


ChessBomb Coverage now Ready !!! :D

>>> http://livechess.chessdom.com/site/

25mins TO GO !!! :D

_________________
Micah 6:8 (NIRV)

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.


Last edited by joeyj on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:37 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:12 pm
Posts: 166
thanks bro joey!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group