Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:47 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1605, 1606, 1607, 1608, 1609, 1610, 1611 ... 1631  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:16 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:56 pm
Posts: 217
Ito yong 1-move-deep analysis ng GM natin dito.
I assume he means Kf6.

position after 67. ... Ke8
Image
Quote:
...i'm not nagmamagaling, miron, troll or super gm...in fact i need ur help everyone to analyze this...at move 68 against Maxime...Wes moved kd5 which was red, when f6, to my opinion was his supposed winning shot....what do u think guys?

_________________
OddMan Goku.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:02 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:53 am
Posts: 969
odd.man wrote:
Ito yong 1-move-deep analysis ng GM natin dito.
I assume he means Kf6.

position after 67. ... Ke8
Image
Quote:
...i'm not nagmamagaling, miron, troll or super gm...in fact i need ur help everyone to analyze this...at move 68 against Maxime...Wes moved kd5 which was red, when f6, to my opinion was his supposed winning shot....what do u think guys?



Don't know if it was answered before, but this is an easy win for Black. After the suggested 68. Kf6 Kf8 69. Ke5 Ke7 all white pawns will fall eventually.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:00 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:56 pm
Posts: 217
atikako wrote:
odd.man wrote:
Ito yong 1-move-deep analysis ng GM natin dito.
I assume he means Kf6.

position after 67. ... Ke8
Image
Quote:
...i'm not nagmamagaling, miron, troll or super gm...in fact i need ur help everyone to analyze this...at move 68 against Maxime...Wes moved kd5 which was red, when f6, to my opinion was his supposed winning shot....what do u think guys?



Don't know if it was answered before, but this is an easy win for Black. After the suggested 68. Kf6 Kf8 69. Ke5 Ke7 all white pawns will fall eventually.

But according to our mapaghamon na resident 'GM' here wesley should have won had he moved his K to f6 rather than d5 which was a blunder - sabi nga naman ni SF.

Di ata alam na at this point white is completely lost and white's king has limited squares and can only move left or retreat, leaving white's pawns at the mercy of the black king and knight.

Lakas pa maghamon. :banghead:

_________________
OddMan Goku.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:33 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:31 pm
Posts: 432
odd.man wrote:
Ito yong 1-move-deep analysis ng GM natin dito.
I assume he means Kf6.

position after 67. ... Ke8
Image
Quote:
...i'm not nagmamagaling, miron, troll or super gm...in fact i need ur help everyone to analyze this...at move 68 against Maxime...Wes moved kd5 which was red, when f6, to my opinion was his supposed winning shot....what do u think guys?


white is in zugzwang position here, white pawns will fall soon and black's pawn will queen.

_________________
Don't have the guts to land a punch?...I-blog mo nalang yan!
http://bonjingboxer.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:59 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 am
Posts: 124649
Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
Image

April 21 - 15.00 - Round 1

April 22 - 15.00 - Round 2

April 23 - 15.00 - Round 3

April 24 - 15.00 - Round 4

April 25 - 15.00 - Round 5

April 26 – Free day

April 27 - 15.00 - Round 6

April 28 - 15.00 - Round 7

April 29 - 15.00 - Round 8

April 30 - 14.00 - Round 9

Round 1: 15.00 or 7:00PM (PHI time)

1. GM Wojtaszek, R. (0) 2745 — — GM Kramnik, V. (0) 2811

2. GM Topalov, V. (0) 2741 — — GM Adams, M. (0) 2761

3. GM So, Wesley (0) 2822 — — GM Mamedyarov (0) 2772

4. GM Karjakin, S. (0) 2783 — — GM Harikrishna. (0) 2755

5. GM Eljanov, P. (0) 2751 — — GM Radjabov, T. (0) 2710

_________________
Micah 6:8 (NIRV)

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:03 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 am
Posts: 124649
Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
R1. So - Mamedyarov
R2. Adams - So
R3. So - Wojtaszek
R4. Topalov - So
R5. So - Kramnik

R6. So - Karjakin
R7. Eljanov - So
R8. So - Radjabov
R9. Harikrishna - So

_________________
Micah 6:8 (NIRV)

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:03 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:23 pm
Posts: 4184
ricardoricafort wrote:
ANO SINONG MAY GUSTONG LUMABAN SA AKIN HA? MEET TAYO SA CHESS.COM MGA MAYAYABANG DITO SIGE NGA TINGNAN NATIN.


kita tayo sa chesscube. jesrielle. subokan ko angas mo.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:05 am 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:54 am
Posts: 154
Location: Manila
joeyj wrote:
Image

April 21 - 15.00 - Round 1

April 22 - 15.00 - Round 2

April 23 - 15.00 - Round 3

April 24 - 15.00 - Round 4

April 25 - 15.00 - Round 5

April 26 – Free day

April 27 - 15.00 - Round 6

April 28 - 15.00 - Round 7

April 29 - 15.00 - Round 8

April 30 - 14.00 - Round 9

Round 1: 15.00 or 7:00PM (PHI time)

1. GM Wojtaszek, R. (0) 2745 — — GM Kramnik, V. (0) 2811

2. GM Topalov, V. (0) 2741 — — GM Adams, M. (0) 2761

3. GM So, Wesley (0) 2822 — — GM Mamedyarov (0) 2772

4. GM Karjakin, S. (0) 2783 — — GM Harikrishna. (0) 2755

5. GM Eljanov, P. (0) 2751 — — GM Radjabov, T. (0) 2710



Great time schedule 7:00 pm for a change :)

_________________
“I am not foolish enough to think I can do this by myself” -- Wesley So


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:25 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:41 am
Posts: 2271
Location: Pinas kong mahal
Junorz wrote:
ricardoricafort wrote:
ANO SINONG MAY GUSTONG LUMABAN SA AKIN HA? MEET TAYO SA CHESS.COM MGA MAYAYABANG DITO SIGE NGA TINGNAN NATIN.


kita tayo sa chesscube. jesrielle. subokan ko angas mo.


huwag sa internet mag laro ng chess at baka magdugasan pa kayo :lol: , baka gumamit ng makina . . . .magkita kayo kung nasa pinas lang naman din, 8)

_________________
noypinga[i][/i]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:26 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:23 pm
Posts: 4184
noypinga wrote:
Junorz wrote:
ricardoricafort wrote:
ANO SINONG MAY GUSTONG LUMABAN SA AKIN HA? MEET TAYO SA CHESS.COM MGA MAYAYABANG DITO SIGE NGA TINGNAN NATIN.


kita tayo sa chesscube. jesrielle. subokan ko angas mo.


huwag sa internet mag laro ng chess at baka magdugasan pa kayo :lol: , baka gumamit ng makina . . . .magkita kayo kung nasa pinas lang naman din, 8)

depende yan. laro kami 2 or 3 minutes. mauubos oras mo kung mandadaya ka pa.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:11 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 43290
Location: Philippines
joeyj wrote:
R1. So - Mamedyarov
R2. Adams - So
R3. So - Wojtaszek
R4. Topalov - So
R5. So - Kramnik

R6. So - Karjakin
R7. Eljanov - So
R8. So - Radjabov
R9. Harikrishna - So


magandang tourney na naman to for Wesley. 8)

Go Wesley So. Sana manalo ulit... God Bless... :) :D :angel:

_________________
- It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Defense wins games. Excellent defense wins championships.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:33 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 pm
Posts: 6882
Location: exactly where i should be....
Goodluck to Wesley So's opponents. They would need it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________

It takes forever to know everything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:34 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:56 am
Posts: 399
Location: Sa daigdig ng inyong panaginip
Yes, of course, our best wishes go to Wesley in this Shamkir Chess - Gashimov Memorial 2017.

But, wittingly, may he find his luck better than that of his opponents'... :D

Let the games begin...

_________________
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. -- Rabindranath Tagore


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:22 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:03 pm
Posts: 2034
Junorz wrote:
ricardoricafort wrote:
ANO SINONG MAY GUSTONG LUMABAN SA AKIN HA? MEET TAYO SA CHESS.COM MGA MAYAYABANG DITO SIGE NGA TINGNAN NATIN.


kita tayo sa chesscube. jesrielle. subokan ko angas mo.


Pwede bang makita dito ang laban sa ahedres ng mga naghahamunan na ito? Or pakita ninyo dito ang resulta ng laban nyo para masaya at maiba iba naman.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:54 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:55 am
Posts: 369
good luck wes..beat mamed


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1605, 1606, 1607, 1608, 1609, 1610, 1611 ... 1631  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group