Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:20 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:08 pm 
Featherweight

i think the best revenge or tactic right now for all the fans of Manny Pacquiao is, in his coming next fight with Khan or Garcia all the fans of Manny buy PPV and also all the fans of Mayweather who wanted to see the fight happen buy PPV, Mexicanos or Latinos too, and let this message reach every boxing website to support MP in his next fight target PPV 2Million. If this become reality then who knows what might happen next. What do you think guys?

let us make a campaign!! propagate this message to all boxing website

and to FMJ boycott!!! i campaign this message on scoop malinowski's FB

What do you think guys?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:34 pm 
Lightweight

ikaw na lang.....ikaw nakaisip eh.....isama ba naman kami sa kabaklaan mo..... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:02 pm 
Heavyweight

givingBack wrote:
i think the best revenge or tactic right now for all the fans of Manny Pacquiao is, in his coming next fight with Khan or Garcia all the fans of Manny buy PPV and also all the fans of Mayweather who wanted to see the fight happen buy PPV, Mexicanos or Latinos too, and let this message reach every boxing website to support MP in his next fight target PPV 2Million. If this become reality then who knows what might happen next. What do you think guys?

What do you think guys?

What if Pacquiao were to fight feather-fisted paperchump Jesse Vargas with the usual shitty undercard wherein Pacquiao's resounding victory is a foregone conclusion, would you still not change your mind? Nah, I bet you wouldn't because you're a staunch fanboy. Truth be told, Khan or Danny Garcia versus Pacquiao would be a compelling fight but it won't happen. These are not big enough fights in the mold of dela Hoya and Hatton fights that would make Arum reconsider his exclusive in-house fight stance involving his prized cash-cow.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:14 pm 
Heavyweight

Mod joeyj, please ban the TS for posting in the wrong forum category :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:24 pm 
Light Heavyweight

POSweather needs to be run out of the sport. Completely boycotted forever. He's a fraud masquerading as a great boxer. Total fraud duck coward. Anybody who supports Floyd Showtime or Haymon boxers is a fool.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:34 pm 
Flyweight

Wow! Awesome idea !!

( During the fight ) .. TS would use his other handle and would ask for a free live streaming link ..

BTW, wrong Forum . Where's the move thread button.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:53 pm 
Cruiserweight

maybe the TS forget that pacturdians been campaigning to boycott floyd fights and instead the PPV went down it went up..Pacquiao PPV is dismall compare to floyd. ikaw na lang magboycott.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:21 am 
Cruiserweight

black2big wrote:
ikaw na lang.....ikaw nakaisip eh.....isama ba naman kami sa kabaklaan mo..... :biglaugh:

Hindi kasama bakla dito... Doon lang kayo sa likod ni chicken Fraud tagahimod ng pwet nyang sunog.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:51 am 
Heavyweight

I thought we start campaigning for chess :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:13 am 
Featherweight

" ikaw na lang.....ikaw nakaisip eh.....isama ba naman kami sa kabaklaan mo..... :biglaugh "

hahaha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:50 am 
Featherweight

Well Mods I apologized for my mistake in posting on the wrong forum and kindly transfer this thread to Manny Pacquiao general discussion. Thanks

As a Pilipino and MP brought so much joy, pride, honor, entertainment to all of us and transporting our country to the boxing world. It’s about time to give back to him and this is my way of doing it.
I am campaigning to support MP’s next two bout to increase his PPV against FMJ next two fights to boycott
During MP’s height of popularity I think his PPV reached 1.5M if this can be present in his next two fights it is 3M PPV total.
Compare to boycott FMJ to make his next two fights PPV less than 500k or to be exact for easy reference 400k and 300K total 700K PPV in two fights.

Benefits of attaining this
To shame, embarrass, humiliate FMJ even more
To make MP the boss, the upper hand against FMJ
FMJ can no longer boast, MP got the PPV numbers
They will not fight its true due to FMJ cowardness, but if this dream or hallucination (if you want to put it) is attained even if the two did not box FMJ got knockout in every corner, flat out douchebag.
Join me in this endeavour, we can make it happen, let us bring back the days of MP’s popularity, it was attained before, it can happen again.
This is new strategy, new line of thinking

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:40 am 
Heavyweight

givingBack wrote:
Well Mods I apologized for my mistake in posting on the wrong forum and kindly transfer this thread to Manny Pacquiao general discussion. Thanks

As a Pilipino and MP brought so much joy, pride, honor, entertainment to all of us and transporting our country to the boxing world. It’s about time to give back to him and this is my way of doing it.
I am campaigning to support MP’s next two bout to increase his PPV against FMJ next two fights to boycott
During MP’s height of popularity I think his PPV reached 1.5M if this can be present in his next two fights it is 3M PPV total.
Compare to boycott FMJ to make his next two fights PPV less than 500k or to be exact for easy reference 400k and 300K total 700K PPV in two fights.

They will not fight its true due to FMJ cowardness, but if this dream or hallucination (if you want to put it) is attained even if the two did not box FMJ got knockout in every corner, flat out douchebag.
Join me in this endeavour, we can make it happen, let us bring back the days of MP’s popularity, it was attained before, it can happen again.

:toast:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:57 am 
Lightweight

givingBack wrote:

What do you think guys?

+1 count me in

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:24 am 
Featherweight

genetophile wrote:
givingBack wrote:

:toast:

eto na nga ang punto ko

kung mapapataas natin ang PPV buys ni Manny sa next two fights niya gaya ng dati na umabot sa 1.2 to 1.5M, na pwede namang mangyari uli sa dahilang kung nangyari noon kaya uli mangyari ngayon
kung sasama ang mga maka Floyd sa campaign na ito na gusto rin maglaban ang dalawa pwedeng tumaas uli PPV ni Manny
sa tulong ng lahat

versus

boycott Floyd next two fights 500K PPV total less 1M or less

ang huling halakhak na kay Manny

1. Floyd ay hindi na PPV king
2. Floyd duck Manny
3. Manny naging PPV king
4. Kung magkaroon uli ng negosasyon MP vs Floyd si MP na ang boss dahil mas mataas na ang PPV nya
5. etcetera etcetera

kung hindi mangyayari ngayon ang MP vs Floyd eto ang aking panalangin na sana tumaas ng todo ang PPV ni Manny at ang kay Floyd ay bumaba ng napakababa compared to Manny.

eto ang isa sa solusyon na nakikita ko.

thanks sa mga sumosuporta...