Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:43 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:39 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 28411
Location: JARO,Iloilo
He guys ,what is in your mind?
Pacquioa is Natural lightweight right now

On papers ...
1.Margarito- the biggest of all
2.Oscar De la Hoya- first pacquiao fight as Welterweight/ Pacquiao was a big underdog
3. Cotto- althought was KO by Margaritto padded glove/Cotto is a big puncher and Can KO anyone
4.Moseley,Clottey
5. Marquez- conditioned By Heredia a known admitted peddler of undetected PEDS, without Ped Marquez cannot KD pacman,without Ped Marquez will not be in list
6. Mayweather- He can Ko anybody at welterweight with his sucker punch, he love to potshot his opponent just to win., since he had Ariza consulting with Heredia making him a little bit suspect of PEDS..with USADA long association with PBF is favorable to Mayweather.

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:05 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:19 pm
Posts: 3533
dan44 wrote:
He guys ,what is in your mind?
Pacquioa is Natural lightweight right now

On papers ...
1.Margarito- the biggest of all
2.Oscar De la Hoya- first pacquiao fight as Welterweight/ Pacquiao was a big underdog
3. Cotto- althought was KO by Margaritto padded glove/Cotto is a big puncher and Can KO anyone
4.Moseley,Clottey
5. Marquez- conditioned By Heredia a known admitted peddler of undetected PEDS, without Ped Marquez cannot KD pacman,without Ped Marquez will not be in list
6. Mayweather- He can Ko anybody at welterweight with his sucker punch, he love to potshot his opponent just to win., since he had Ariza consulting with Heredia making him a little bit suspect of PEDS..with USADA long association with PBF is favorable to Mayweather.


Based on results:

1) Juan Manuel Marquez

2) Rustico Torrecampo

3) Medgoen Singsurat

4) Agapito Sanchez


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:05 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:15 am
Posts: 502
Location: HERE
In chess???


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:15 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:59 am
Posts: 20027
---BERSERK--- wrote:
In chess???

Chess is like prize fighting to someone.

8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:23 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:53 pm
Posts: 327
1. Marquez
2. Agapito
3. Morales until pac figured it out on their 2nd fight
4. Saddam Hussein
5. Margarito
6. Cotto
5. Kim Henares*


I hated marquez so much(since the PED issues) but IMHO the guy is on top of my list of the most dangerous of all pac have fought. I mean pac may beat him to pulp, break his nose or knock him down twice or thrice but he still keeps punching back with bad intentions. A pac's kryptonite they say.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:28 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:38 am
Posts: 6772
Location: PALIKURAN
Fugazi wrote:
1. Marquez
2. Agapito
3. Morales until pac figured it out on their 2nd fight
4. Saddam Hussein
5. Margarito
6. Cotto
5. Kim Henares*


I hated marquez so much(since the PED issues) but IMHO the guy is on top of my list of the most dangerous of all pac have fought. I mean pac may beat him to pulp, break his nose or knock him down twice or thrice but he still keeps punching back with bad intentions. A pac's kryptonite they say.

you must be referring to nedal hussein :shock:

_________________
the more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:33 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:53 pm
Posts: 327
the boss wrote:
you must be referring to nedal hussein :shock:


thanks boss!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:01 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:49 am
Posts: 305
No one is particularly dangerous. Pacquiao only fights dehydrated fighters and those that are tailor made for him to ensure victory. Most of his popular victims are either past their prime or just came from a lose fighters. He is a polish product of a very smart fight manipulation orchestrated by Arum.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:06 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 11653
Location: SERN
1. JMM
2. Morales
3. Singsurat
4. Torrecampo
5. Bradley
6. Sanchez
7. Margarito
8. Hussein
9. Cotto
10. Larios

_________________
Ang salitang tayo ay past tense ng pariralang hindi na tayo...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:50 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:20 pm
Posts: 1871
i say Miguel Cotto


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:04 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 25536
Location: Southeast Asia
Please let us know what is Pac's ELO rating...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:28 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 26973
Location: neverland
henares is pac's most difficult opponent :lol: :lol:

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:27 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:15 am
Posts: 502
Location: HERE
JCOOL2329 wrote:
---BERSERK--- wrote:
In chess???

Chess is like prize fighting to someone.

8)


Anybody knows any record of Pacman in chess? 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:27 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:15 am
Posts: 502
Location: HERE
JABEZJ wrote:
Please let us know what is Pac's ELO rating...


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group