Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:25 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:30 am 
Welterweight

kenshinsasuke wrote:
zorann wrote:
kenshinsasuke wrote:
I am sorry, the content was edited. It was just copied from FB fan page!

If it's from a Facebook fan page as you claim, then you should start creating your own content instead of blindly copying someone else's Facebook post. Passing it off as an article in your website for cheap site views and impressions is just plain laziness.

I'm just here to inform anyone about Wesly So. I think you are a good English Teacher or Instructor. You can be a good professor in university and make it English as your subject. Why not try? Or make your own website. If you're having hard time building websites, I can teach you, if you are willing.

kenshinsasuke wrote:
zorann wrote:
kenshinsasuke wrote:

If it's from a Facebook fan page as you claim, then you should start creating your own content instead of blindly copying someone else's Facebook post. Passing it off as an article in your website for cheap site views and impressions is just plain laziness.

Or if you want, we can play OTB chess. And show me what you've got!

And what would that prove? It still doesn't change the fact that you are a lazy slob with your web content and just wait for the clicks and impressions to come in. You don't even bother to proofread what you post and cite the source. To be frank, clicking your link and viewing your article was a waste of time. You are the typical onion-skinned Filipino who responds to criticisms by challenging the critic to something not even remotely related to the actual problem - the type that quickly resorts to ad hominems. How about, you know, start being PROACTIVE and actually DOING SOMETHING about it?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:13 am 
Heavyweight

kenshinsasuke wrote:
zorann wrote:
kenshinsasuke wrote:

And what would that prove? It still doesn't change the fact that you are a lazy slob with your web content and just wait for the clicks and impressions to come in. You don't even bother to proofread what you post and cite the source. To be frank, clicking your link and viewing your article was a waste of time. You are the typical onion-skinned Filipino who responds to criticisms by challenging the critic to something not even remotely related to the actual problem - the type that quickly resorts to ad hominems. How about, you know, start being PROACTIVE and actually DOING SOMETHING about it?

I already made changes on the content before but you didn't see it and you were just a lazy guy out there hiding on your computer and fighting with your mechanical keyboard. Be a man of your own. Don't mention about racism. I mean you are a racist guy sucked up by a bunch of attitude problems you have had. One thing make it ad hominem without s and come back here if you have make your own site with good standing, I promise I will not argue you anymore and I will be the first follower of your good standing site. I would not reply to you anymore unless you will inform me with your own-made site.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:05 am 
Welterweight

Quit playing the race card. It is a fact that most Filipinos are unreasonably onion-skinned when rightfully criticized.

And no, it should be 'ad hominems' because it is plural.
"X resorts to ad hominems when he knows he is losing an argument."
"X resorts to insults when he knows he is losing an argument."

Now at least you learn something from me.

I don't even want to go into this but here it goes:

Any highschool student with good Googling skills and enough knowhow can cut and paste code and create a website nowadays. Programming is so easy now compared to the early 90s and 2000s because most of the libraries and frameworks have been created for you. Standards in HTML and CSS have been set and have evolved through the years making almost everything web-related compliant and easier for everyone. Yes, the fancy JQuery routines you use to make rich and interactive webpages have somewhat made you overestimate your 'programming' skills. These libraries were created by people who invested their time and effort to make things easier for programmers like you. They are the true heroes here. You, on the other hand, are just an implementer, not a thinker. I bet you don't even know how to ajaxify a webpage or part of a webpage from scratch and build a whole site without using any of these libraries. You are just some run of the mill web programmer who still thinks programming/web development is rocket science. PROGRAMMING ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE.

Having said all this, I don't need to prove anything to you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:00 am 
Heavyweight

zorann wrote:
Quit playing the race card. It is a fact that most Filipinos are unreasonably onion-skinned when rightfully criticized.

And no, it should be 'ad hominems' because it is plural.
"X resorts to ad hominems when he knows he is losing an argument."
"X resorts to insults when he knows he is losing an argument."

Now at least you learn something from me.

I don't even want to go into this but here it goes:

Any highschool student with good Googling skills and enough knowhow can cut and paste code and create a website nowadays. Programming is so easy now compared to the early 90s and 2000s because most of the libraries and frameworks have been created for you. Standards in HTML and CSS have been set and have evolved through the years making almost everything web-related compliant and easier for everyone. Yes, the fancy JQuery routines you use to make rich and interactive webpages have somewhat made you overestimate your 'programming' skills. These libraries were created by people who invested their time and effort to make things easier for programmers like you. They are the true heroes here. You, on the other hand, are just an implementer, not a thinker. I bet you don't even know how to ajaxify a webpage or part of a webpage from scratch and build a whole site without using any of these libraries. You are just some run of the mill web programmer who still thinks programming/web development is rocket science. PROGRAMMING ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE.

Having said all this, I don't need to prove anything to you.

Why should I believe you?

You were just one of the few rascals I've met.

Plural only ever seems to have appeared for 'ad hominem'. This never seems to appear ever in a plural form like 'argumentum ad hominems' (pluralizing the entire Latin phrase as though it were a single thing). STFU!

Ad Hominems is not a plural form and it's not an English phrase.

There's no such thing as plural to it!

You are acting like a professor in fact you are lucky enough to graduate in high school of your own country.

And by the way, stop doing research that you don't understand!

Give me your own codes in programming and explain it to me. I'm sure you will give me a copy paste answer!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:27 am 
Welterweight

Wow, you are stubborn and dim. Congratulations. :)

Let this thread be a testament of your own stupidity. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:53 am 
Light Heavyweight

boxing_the_no1_sport wrote:
US Flag sayang!

Hindi sya mapupunta dyan kung Pinas parin yan hehe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:30 pm 
Welterweight

Too many smartasses here. Just be happy that somebody shared something. If you are half as smart as you insinuate you are, you wouldn't bother arguing or comparing brainpans with someone.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:23 am 
Welterweight

Pinoy 'puwede na yan' attitude. Settling for less. Mediocrity.

Kaya walang asenso ang Pinas e. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:03 pm 
Heavyweight

zorann wrote:
Wow, you are stubborn and dim. Congratulations. :)

Let this thread be a testament of your own stupidity. ;)

Yes, let this thread be up. And move on. ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:03 pm 
Heavyweight

mabarrera wrote:
Too many smartasses here. Just be happy that somebody shared something. If you are half as smart as you insinuate you are, you wouldn't bother arguing or comparing brainpans with someone.

Haha, I like this one!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:14 pm 
Heavyweight

zorann wrote:
Pinoy 'puwede na yan' attitude. Settling for less. Mediocrity.

Kaya walang asenso ang Pinas e. ;)

Kaya nga wala ka na sa pinas kasi hindi mo gusto settling for less and fight mediocrity attitude mo.

subalit, yung mga katulad mo na fighting mediocrity, pag patay na, eh, pareho lang sa mga taong mediocre.

may word ka pa na mediocre ha. may tagalog ka pa la, nung onang mga reply mo pa-english2x ka pa, napagkamalang kitang pariner tuloy.

kung alam ko lang sana na pinoy ka palang bandido ka, hindi na kita pinatulang karayom ka!

pesting gi-atay ka!

move on na!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:12 pm 
Welterweight

O, bakit nanggagalaiti ka sa galit? Napahiya ka ba sa kritisismo ko?

Basahin mo ang mga link na ito para makapag self-reflect ka:

http://www.getrealphilippines.com/blog/2013/06/filipino-shame
http://liveinthephilippines.com/content/losing-face

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:06 pm 
Heavyweight

Location: The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
kenshinsasuke wrote:
zorann wrote:
kenshinsasuke wrote:

I'm just here to inform anyone about Wesly So. I think you are a good English Teacher or Instructor. You can be a good professor in university and make it English as your subject. Why not try? Or make your own website. If you're having hard time building websites, I can teach you, if you are willing.

kenshinsasuke wrote:
zorann wrote:
kenshinsasuke wrote:

zorann wrote:
His being a Filipino is irrelevant, and don't generalise all Filipinos as such.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
~ Mark Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:19 pm 
Welterweight

I said 'typical Filipino' not 'all Filipinos'. That's not generalizing. And although this trait is ingrained and part of Filipino culture, it can be unlearned.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:35 pm 
Heavyweight

tungkol ba ke Wesley So ito o kung sino mas mataas ang ihi sa inyong dalawa?

kung tungkol sa sino mas mataas ang ihi, TS pls create poll, thanks

:lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next