Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

WESLEY SO is 2800+ and on 3rd SPOT!
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=281580
Page 1 of 4

Author:  kenshinsasuke [ Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:12 am ]
Post subject:  WESLEY SO is 2800+ and on 3rd SPOT!

Congrats Wesley So rom 2600, 2700, then 2800 ELO!

http://www.boxingreplay.com/2017/01/wor ... so-on.html

Image

Update as of January 17, 2017 - Wesley currently on the 3rd spot.

Author:  boxing_the_no1_sport [ Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WESLEY SO is 2800+ and on 3rd SPOT!

US Flag sayang!

Author:  studstar [ Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WESLEY SO is 2800+ and on 3rd SPOT!

congrats wesley!

Author:  zorann [ Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WESLEY SO is 2800+ and on 3rd SPOT!

Who wrote this blog/article? It's so poorly written it makes me suspect that this is a phishing site.

Quote:
As we can see Wesley So of USA is up by one and currently on the 3rd place spot behind Magnus Carlsen of Norway and Fabiano Caruana of USA, respectively. Following Wesley's 2 wins and 2 draws in the currently concluded TATA Steel Masters Tournament. It was a great spot for Wesley and his greatest spot so far.

Staying on the first spot for very long time, Magnus Carlsen, the long time defending world champion (twice) and on the second spot is Fabiano Caruana. From 3rd to 10th place were - So, Kramnik, Vachier-Lagrave, Karjakin, Anand, Nakamura, Aronian, and Giri.

We will just hope that Wesley So and Fabiano Caruana will get a title shot for this year of maybe the incoming years.

Author:  #aiya# [ Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WESLEY SO is 2800+ and on 3rd SPOT!

zorann wrote:
Who wrote this blog/article? It's so poorly written it makes me suspect that this is a phishing site.

Quote:
As we can see Wesley So of USA is up by one and currently on the 3rd place spot behind Magnus Carlsen of Norway and Fabiano Caruana of USA, respectively. Following Wesley's 2 wins and 2 draws in the currently concluded TATA Steel Masters Tournament. It was a great spot for Wesley and his greatest spot so far.

Staying on the first spot for very long time, Magnus Carlsen, the long time defending world champion (twice) and on the second spot is Fabiano Caruana. From 3rd to 10th place were - So, Kramnik, Vachier-Lagrave, Karjakin, Anand, Nakamura, Aronian, and Giri.

We will just hope that Wesley So and Fabiano Caruana will get a title shot for this year of maybe the incoming years.


Agree. And lol, "currently concluded". smh

Author:  kenshinsasuke [ Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WESLEY SO is 2800+ and on 3rd SPOT!

zorann wrote:
Who wrote this blog/article? It's so poorly written it makes me suspect that this is a phishing site.

Quote:
As we can see Wesley So of USA is up by one and currently on the 3rd place spot behind Magnus Carlsen of Norway and Fabiano Caruana of USA, respectively. Following Wesley's 2 wins and 2 draws in the currently concluded TATA Steel Masters Tournament. It was a great spot for Wesley and his greatest spot so far.

Staying on the first spot for very long time, Magnus Carlsen, the long time defending world champion (twice) and on the second spot is Fabiano Caruana. From 3rd to 10th place were - So, Kramnik, Vachier-Lagrave, Karjakin, Anand, Nakamura, Aronian, and Giri.

We will just hope that Wesley So and Fabiano Caruana will get a title shot for this year of maybe the incoming years.


I am sorry, the content was edited. It was just copied from FB fan page!

Author:  kenshinsasuke [ Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WESLEY SO is 2800+ and on 3rd SPOT!

#aiya# wrote:
zorann wrote:
Who wrote this blog/article? It's so poorly written it makes me suspect that this is a phishing site.

Quote:
As we can see Wesley So of USA is up by one and currently on the 3rd place spot behind Magnus Carlsen of Norway and Fabiano Caruana of USA, respectively. Following Wesley's 2 wins and 2 draws in the currently concluded TATA Steel Masters Tournament. It was a great spot for Wesley and his greatest spot so far.

Staying on the first spot for very long time, Magnus Carlsen, the long time defending world champion (twice) and on the second spot is Fabiano Caruana. From 3rd to 10th place were - So, Kramnik, Vachier-Lagrave, Karjakin, Anand, Nakamura, Aronian, and Giri.

We will just hope that Wesley So and Fabiano Caruana will get a title shot for this year of maybe the incoming years.


Agree. And lol, "currently concluded". smh


I am sorry, the content was edited. It was just copied from FB fan page!

Author:  kenshinsasuke [ Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WESLEY SO is 2800+ and on 3rd SPOT!

boxing_the_no1_sport wrote:
US Flag sayang!


have to mention this, yes, if it wasn't for the US Flag, he's still on the 2600+ elo rating.

Author:  kenshinsasuke [ Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WESLEY SO is 2800+ and on 3rd SPOT!

studstar wrote:
congrats wesley!


Yes, congrats Wesley So. We should be proud of you even if you're playing for US federation and not for our federation but are are still a Filipino Chess Player!

Author:  miron_lang [ Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WESLEY SO is 2800+ and on 3rd SPOT!

#4 in the world. pretty incredible.

congrats!

https://ratings.fide.com/top.phtml?list=men

--

Author:  kenshinsasuke [ Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WESLEY SO is 2800+ and on 3rd SPOT!

miron_lang wrote:
#4 in the world. pretty incredible.

congrats!

https://ratings.fide.com/top.phtml?list=men

--


Sorry, the fide offical site is not updated or has no current live ratings update, they will just give an update after the tourney.

please see live ratings here:

http://www.2700chess.com

Author:  miron_lang [ Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WESLEY SO is 2800+ and on 3rd SPOT!

kenshinsasuke wrote:
miron_lang wrote:
#4 in the world. pretty incredible.

congrats!

https://ratings.fide.com/top.phtml?list=men

--


Sorry, the fide offical site is not updated or has no current live ratings update, they will just give an update after the tourney.

please see live ratings here:

http://www.2700chess.com


i see. Thanks

Author:  zorann [ Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WESLEY SO is 2800+ and on 3rd SPOT!

kenshinsasuke wrote:
I am sorry, the content was edited. It was just copied from FB fan page!


If it's from a Facebook fan page as you claim, then you should start creating your own content instead of blindly copying someone else's Facebook post. Passing it off as an article in your website for cheap site views and impressions is just plain laziness.

Author:  kenshinsasuke [ Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WESLEY SO is 2800+ and on 3rd SPOT!

zorann wrote:
kenshinsasuke wrote:
I am sorry, the content was edited. It was just copied from FB fan page!


If it's from a Facebook fan page as you claim, then you should start creating your own content instead of blindly copying someone else's Facebook post. Passing it off as an article in your website for cheap site views and impressions is just plain laziness.


I'm just here to inform anyone about Wesly So. I think you are a good English Teacher or Instructor. You can be a good professor in university and make it English as your subject. Why not try? Or make your own website. If you're having hard time building websites, I can teach you, if you are willing.

Author:  kenshinsasuke [ Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WESLEY SO is 2800+ and on 3rd SPOT!

zorann wrote:
kenshinsasuke wrote:
I am sorry, the content was edited. It was just copied from FB fan page!


If it's from a Facebook fan page as you claim, then you should start creating your own content instead of blindly copying someone else's Facebook post. Passing it off as an article in your website for cheap site views and impressions is just plain laziness.


Or if you want, we can play OTB chess. And show me what you've got!

Page 1 of 4 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/