Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:07 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:24 pm 
Lightweight

bluecode028 wrote:
ahihihihihihi.......... Pacquiao has vulnerable chin............... ahihihihihihi.................. and if Diaz be able to crowd him and lands a solid punch into that over-rated Pacquiao chin, [size=200]tapos na boksing! [/size]................... ahihihihihihihi

PINOY NA UTAK TALANGKA! :shock: Ahihihihihi! :lol:

KAYA NI PACMAN YAN! GO PACMAN!

ahihihihihihi.............. nope, hindi po............ ahihihihihihi............. im just the bearer of TRUTH! .................... ahihihihihihihi............. to make you huggers realize the OBVIOUS!............. ahihihihihihihihi.................... gising na! ................... ahihihihihihihihi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:25 pm 
Welterweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:
ahihihihihihi.......... Pacquiao has vulnerable chin............... ahihihihihihi.................. and if Diaz be able to crowd him and lands a solid punch into that over-rated Pacquiao chin, [[size=200]b]tapos na boksing![/b] ................... ahihihihihihihi :carnival: [/size]

PINOY NA UTAK TALANGKA! :shock: Ahihihihi :lol:

KAYA NI PACMAN YAN! GO PACMAN!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:26 pm 
Heavyweight

It looks that your brain is malfunctioning again. There are some things loose in your head. Don't worry I'll recommend you to my mechanic. He can fix and tighten those screws.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:27 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:
ahihihihihihihi..................

1) David Diaz a naturally bigger fighter................... ahhihihihihi

2) David Diaz appear to be fresher and not as dehydrated as Pacquiao............ ahihihihihi

3) David Diaz is a southpaw like Pac and Pac havent met a similar credentialed opponent before........... ahihihihi

4) Pacquiao's eyes were lost if you look closer into those weigh-in pics............ ahihihihihi

5) Pacquiao didnt even bother to have a tune-up lightweight fight before going for the champ............. ahihihihi

6) Pac has never faced an as agressive opponent as Diaz in his entire life..................... ahihihihihi

7) PAC'S CHIN IS VULNERABLE! look closely on his Larios & Marquez fights.............. Pac was hurt and visibly groggy during those fights........................ not only once but several times! ahihihihihihii............ Pac's chin is weakening and may be OVER-RATED!.............. ahihihihihihi

8 ) it is apparent that the whole Gloria Arroyo government is in the US to watch and hoping to share the limelight with Pac in case of a win................... this is gonna be the first time for the "minute malacanang creature" to watch.................. i have a feeling she's gonna bring BAD AURA into Pac for this fight.............. ahihihihihi

PACHUGGERS, REPENT! YOUR TIME IS NEAR! ahihihihihiihihiii.................... :carnival:

wanna bet? Just put your money on the table man, not your mouth..it stinks...name your price..you have 5 hours starting this hour to make a bet..if not, guess you're a nuthugger..ahihihihihihihihihihii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:30 pm 
Welterweight

why listen to a person who lacks reality testing? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:31 pm 
Welterweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:

2) David Diaz appear to be fresher and not as dehydrated as Pacquiao............ ahihihihihi

3) David Diaz is a southpaw like Pac and Pac havent met a similar credentialed opponent before........... ahihihihi

4) Pacquiao's eyes were lost if you look closer into those weigh-in pics............ ahihihihihi

5) Pacquiao didnt even bother to have a tune-up lightweight fight before going for the champ............. ahihihihi

6) Pac has never faced an as agressive opponent as Diaz in his entire life..................... ahihihihihi

7) PAC'S CHIN IS VULNERABLE! look closely on his Larios & Marquez fights.............. Pac was hurt and visibly groggy during those fights........................ not only once but several times! ahihihihihihii............ Pac's chin is weakening and may be OVER-RATED!.............. ahihihihihihi

8 ) it is apparent that the whole Gloria Arroyo government is in the US to watch and hoping to share the limelight with Pac in case of a win................... this is gonna be the first time for the "minute malacanang creature" to watch.................. i have a feeling she's gonna bring BAD AURA into Pac for this fight.............. ahihihihihi

PACHUGGERS, REPENT! YOUR TIME IS NEAR! ahihihihihiihihiii.................... :carnival:

ahihihihihihihihi----------means GAY in phillipines :lol:
god bless you on your wish, not so many people have the guts to wish and talk like that :D

PAC KO1 D.DIAZ !!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:34 pm 
Heavyweight

Your avatar suits you right,another 2nd handle ready to dissapear adfter the fight,LOL

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:36 pm 
Lightweight

ahihihihihihi........... here comes the nutties......... ahihihihihihi............ why shoot the messenger? ahihihihihihi............ why not refute one-by-one the points i have raised?.......... instead of going to the oft-repeated nuthuggers' line of pac will ko in 1!............. ahihihihihihi................. why not debate against my propositions one-by-one! ................... ahihihihihii............. you cant noh?................... ahihihihihihi.............. because they are the truths!....................... ahihihihihihi............... :carnival:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:39 pm 
Lightweight

janjapl wrote:
why listen to a person who lacks reality testing? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahihihihihihi........... you make me laugh............ ahihihihihihihi.......... look whos in denial? ............... ahihihihihi............ refute each and every assertion i made up there boy............... ahihihihihi................. you huggies are all in denial................ pac is god............ ahihihihihihi :carnival:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:50 pm 
Lightweight

kowloon boy wrote:
Your avatar suits you right,another 2nd handle ready to dissapear adfter the fight,LOL

ahihihihihi.......... yes i have brain failures some times.......... ahihihihihi......... but you know what sir, when i get to my lucid intervals, i get to be even more sane that most of you guys here! ............... ahihihihihi.......... some guys here, especially the nuthuggers, are insane all of the time!............ ahihihihiihi :carnival:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:56 pm 
Lightweight

TS, Todo reply ka ha..

Trans: Attention seeker.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:00 pm 
Welterweight

:vomit2: Kanina pa yan naiHihi ihi ka muna baka pag na KO na si Diaz di ka na makaHIHIHIHIHI[i][/i] :vomit2:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:04 pm 
Lightweight

ahhihihii....... fact is, two pages but still nobody dare refute my points raised previously........... ahihihihihi............ hard truth? .................. ahihihihihi............ hard painful truths! ahihihihihihi.......... :carnival:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:11 pm 
Lightweight

ahihihihi ahihihi!! hope to see you here again after the fight and hear you say ahhhhhhhhhhhhrayyy!!! aaaahh ouchhh!!![/i][/i]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:18 pm 
Cruiserweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:

ahihihi how'd you get out of mandaluyong and where did you stole that computer your using?!ahihhi crazy! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Pacquiao took a big gamble by leaning against the ropes to invite Cotto to whale away, like Muhammad Ali’s rope-a-dope. Only a gutsy and fearless fighter would do it. Pacquiao once more showed how big his heart is..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next