Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:26 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:40 am 
Heavyweight

Silverbullet wrote:
The TS is still here in a new thread.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=103196

Disguised as a mummy this time. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:06 am 
Middleweight

Shed tears of joy here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:06 am 
Heavyweight

say that again?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:29 am 
Cruiserweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:
ahihihihihihihi..................

1) David Diaz a naturally bigger fighter................... ahhihihihihi

2) David Diaz appear to be fresher and not as dehydrated as Pacquiao............ ahihihihihi

3) David Diaz is a southpaw like Pac and Pac havent met a similar credentialed opponent before........... ahihihihi

4) Pacquiao's eyes were lost if you look closer into those weigh-in pics............ ahihihihihi

5) Pacquiao didnt even bother to have a tune-up lightweight fight before going for the champ............. ahihihihi

6) Pac has never faced an as agressive opponent as Diaz in his entire life..................... ahihihihihi

7) PAC'S CHIN IS VULNERABLE! look closely on his Larios & Marquez fights.............. Pac was hurt and visibly groggy during those fights........................ not only once but several times! ahihihihihihii............ Pac's chin is weakening and may be OVER-RATED!.............. ahihihihihihi

8 ) it is apparent that the whole Gloria Arroyo government is in the US to watch and hoping to share the limelight with Pac in case of a win................... this is gonna be the first time for the "minute malacanang creature" to watch.................. i have a feeling she's gonna bring BAD AURA into Pac for this fight.............. ahihihihihi

PACHUGGERS, REPENT! YOUR TIME IS NEAR! ahihihihihiihihiii.................... :carnival:

MAY THE GOOD LORD FORGIVES YOU WITH YOUR SINS...MAY YOU REST IN PEACE!

Pacquiao took a big gamble by leaning against the ropes to invite Cotto to whale away, like Muhammad Ali’s rope-a-dope. Only a gutsy and fearless fighter would do it. Pacquiao once more showed how big his heart is..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:50 am 
Middleweight

silsplace wrote:
Brain Failure13 wrote:

2) David Diaz appear to be fresher and not as dehydrated as Pacquiao............ ahihihihihi

3) David Diaz is a southpaw like Pac and Pac havent met a similar credentialed opponent before........... ahihihihi

4) Pacquiao's eyes were lost if you look closer into those weigh-in pics............ ahihihihihi

5) Pacquiao didnt even bother to have a tune-up lightweight fight before going for the champ............. ahihihihi

6) Pac has never faced an as agressive opponent as Diaz in his entire life..................... ahihihihihi

7) PAC'S CHIN IS VULNERABLE! look closely on his Larios & Marquez fights.............. Pac was hurt and visibly groggy during those fights........................ not only once but several times! ahihihihihihii............ Pac's chin is weakening and may be OVER-RATED!.............. ahihihihihihi

8 ) it is apparent that the whole Gloria Arroyo government is in the US to watch and hoping to share the limelight with Pac in case of a win................... this is gonna be the first time for the "minute malacanang creature" to watch.................. i have a feeling she's gonna bring BAD AURA into Pac for this fight.............. ahihihihihi

PACHUGGERS, REPENT! YOUR TIME IS NEAR! ahihihihihiihihiii.................... :carnival:

[color=#FF0000]

So? Where are you? Why don't you stand up for your word?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:55 am 
Heavyweight

where is brain failure13 now? AHIHIIIII

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:03 am 
Heavyweight

paya :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:19 am 
Lightweight

:lol: ohh ano...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:22 am 
Heavyweight

pahiya!
ahihihihihi!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:15 pm 
Cruiserweight

hahahahahaha... u should consult madam auring first before making this thread... next time! hahhahahahaha..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:38 pm 
Heavyweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:

aahihihiihhihihi!!!!! Tyson was there, watching, a testament and a live witness that not all big are that strong and powerful!aahihihiihhihihi!!!!! :bounce1:
Brain Failure13 wrote:
aahihihiihhihihi!!!!! After the fight, he(Diaz) was "tuyot" to the bone!aahihihiihhihihi!!!!!Image

Brain Failure13 wrote:

aahihihiihhihihi!!!!!Sez who? aahihihiihhihihi!!!!!Image
Brain Failure13 wrote:
aahihihiihhihihi!!!!! Coz his mind was not there at the weight-in event,wandering and wondering how to help DDD after the fight. New car, scholarship for Diaz kids,and David's wife,her future.aahihihiihhihihi!!!!!
Brain Failure13 wrote:

aahihihiihhihihi!!!!! JMM was a tough tune-up fight and that's enough to move-up in weight.aahihihiihhihihi!!!!!
Brain Failure13 wrote:

aahihihiihhihihi!!!!!What do call Agapito and all defeated elite hall of famers Mexicans. Gay boxers? aahihihiihhihihi!!!!! :lol:
Brain Failure13 wrote:
aahihihiihhihihi!!!!! Now you know how "side by side movement works"?, "defense"? "quick footworks"?aahihihiihhihihi!!!!!

Brain Failure13 wrote:

aahihihiihhihihi!!!!!...........aahihihiihhihihi!!!!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: aahihihiihhihihi!!!!!aahihihiihhihihi!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:22 pm 
Middleweight

From Brain Failure:

"huhuhuhu! I was wrong! I was wrong! Now, everybody's laughing at me! I want to die! huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu! I'll go back to mental hospital! I'll be back! huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!! :chainsaw:

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:57 pm 
Heavyweight

newbie_rookie wrote:
ahihihihihihihhihi :biglaugh:

bai, please send my regards to brain failure, ha...ahihihihihihihihiiiiiiiii..... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:01 pm 
Heavyweight

i wonder now if what did the TS do after the fight... :biglaugh:

but, no doubt he attracts attention well.... good luck ts... :biglaugh:

::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:16 pm 
Heavyweight

come out come out whereever you are ^^
ahihihihihihi

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next