Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:40 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:26 pm 
Heavyweight

only one thing I can say right now as manny's fan..

I am on a win-win situation.. ahihihi!!!

on topic: imo the worst thing that can happen to manny in this fight is be on the receiving end of relentless attack from diaz and lose via UD. if diaz and pacquiao can make the fight close and competitive, i wouldn't mind who's gonna win. there will always be a second chance to get back :biglaugh:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pacland is the REAL Team Pacquiao.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:34 pm 
Light Heavyweight

the beer is ready for the celebration :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:38 pm 
Cruiserweight

ahihihihihihihihihihihihihih.

You're the funniest clown ever to dance in Pacland. Ahhihihiihih.

Please make me laugh some more. ahihihihihihihihihihih

CLOWN.

Last edited by 7RapidPUNCHES on Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:39 pm 
Middleweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:
ahihihihihihi........... here comes the nutties......... ahihihihihihi............ why shoot the messenger? ahihihihihihi............ why not refute one-by-one the points i have raised?.......... instead of going to the oft-repeated nuthuggers' line of pac will ko in 1!............. ahihihihihihi................. why not debate against my propositions one-by-one! ................... ahihihihihii............. you cant noh?................... ahihihihihihi.............. because they are the truths!....................... ahihihihihihi............... :carnival:

no matter what happens tommorow being a fellow filipino I support Pacman a !00% I am aware he is also dedicating this fight for the victims of the recent calamity in the philippines but reading this posts from brain failure sure does make me sad
how another filipino could even wish ill fate to his fellow countrymen.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:40 pm 
Middleweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:
ahihihihihihi.............. youre comparing david diaz with erik morales?................. ahihihihihi man, youre lost!........................ did you happen to see what happened to el terrible the last time they fought?........................ ahihihihihihi............................. Manny never faced as aggressive and as bully-styled fighter as David Diaz.................... ahihihihihii.............. Manny is used to fighting guys who are used to only stand in front of him and knock them in the process................... ahihihihiihii................. this time, Pacman will be in the reverse gear most of the time, thats for sure!...................... ahihihihiihi.................... and with that very fragile chin, i dont think he can survive Diaz!...................... ahihihihihii................. an ambush is in the offing!................. take cover!!!!!!!! ahihihiiiihihihihi.................. :carnival:

Diaz was downed by morAles...how vulnerable can his chin be???

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:40 pm 
Heavyweight

another pointless thread !

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:41 pm 
Middleweight

is the TS the second handle of baklita?

ahihihi :)

just asking...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:42 pm 
Welterweight

well said bro.. but im sorry man. pacman will win this one..ok..and be sure to be here after the fight so that all the pachuggers will make "GANTI-GANTI" sayo...aahihihihihihi!!!!!!!!..(if you have the face to show up!)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:45 pm 
Welterweight

I've never seen a chin like Diaz!
With a chin of that size, it would seem as though he could take an uppercut from the Incredible Hulk :lol:

Unfortunately, it only took an Erik Morales right cross to fling him to the ground 8)

'The bigger the chin, the easier to hit'
-Martin Luther Christ Lincoln Jr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:46 pm 
Welterweight

we will shed tears of joy!4th world title!get ready!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:52 pm 
Welterweight

Galit lang yan, dahil tinalo lahat ni pacman ang lahat ng mexico. Including the PRESIDENT :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:53 pm 
Heavyweight

I dont give a **** on your predictions mr. thread starter. If your predictions came to reality by tomorrow, the ussual thing to happen is that more paclanders will mourn compared to only one person who will do cry a river if things goes otherwise. Not fair, so lets just ignore this one. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:55 pm 
Welterweight

Brain Failure.... are you related with El Crazyco, or Critico ba yon? I think you are both in the same family. The family of VACUUM SPACE between the ears.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:02 pm 
Welterweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:
ahihihihihihihi..................

1) David Diaz a naturally bigger fighter................... ahhihihihihi

2) David Diaz appear to be fresher and not as dehydrated as Pacquiao............ ahihihihihi

3) David Diaz is a southpaw like Pac and Pac havent met a similar credentialed opponent before........... ahihihihi

4) Pacquiao's eyes were lost if you look closer into those weigh-in pics............ ahihihihihi

5) Pacquiao didnt even bother to have a tune-up lightweight fight before going for the champ............. ahihihihi

6) Pac has never faced an as agressive opponent as Diaz in his entire life..................... ahihihihihi

7) PAC'S CHIN IS VULNERABLE! look closely on his Larios & Marquez fights.............. Pac was hurt and visibly groggy during those fights........................ not only once but several times! ahihihihihihii............ Pac's chin is weakening and may be OVER-RATED!.............. ahihihihihihi

8 ) it is apparent that the whole Gloria Arroyo government is in the US to watch and hoping to share the limelight with Pac in case of a win................... this is gonna be the first time for the "minute malacanang creature" to watch.................. i have a feeling she's gonna bring BAD AURA into Pac for this fight.............. ahihihihihi

PACHUGGERS, REPENT! YOUR TIME IS NEAR! ahihihihihiihihiii.................... :carnival:

adik ka tol?

trans: are you high in drugs bro? :beeh: :beeh: :beeh:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:11 pm 
Middleweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:
................ ahihihhihi............. you dreamers................. or shall i say, deniers! ahihihihihihi.................... you try to deny the fact that Pacquiao was almost KTFO by a powder punching Larios!................. ahihihihihihi................. how can you explain that?................ ahihihihihi :carnival:

AHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI! YOU'RE TOO OBSESS FOR MANNY TO LOSE EH?!! WELL THAT'S OKAY, I JUST HOPE YOU WILL NOT BE TOO FRUSTRATED WHEN IT DID NOT HAPPEN!! AHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!

AND BY THE WAY, WHAT IS THE FACT PACQUIAO WAS ALMOST KTFO BY LARIOS, IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE THERE..YOU CAN SAY IT "ALMOST" IF HE GOT KNOCKDOWN..HE JUST GOT GROGGY THAT'S ALL BUT NEVER EVEN WENT HALF WAY DOWN TO CANVAS..

HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN DIAZ GOT KNOCKDOWN IN JUST 1 ROUND BY A FADED MORALES AND MORALES DID NOT EVEN MANAGE TO DO IT WITH MANNY FOR THE 25 ROUNDS?..AHIHIHIHIHI!

NOT COMPARE DIAZ FROM MORALES YOU SAY? THEN WHY COMPARE LARIOS-PAC FIGHT TO DIAZ-PAC FIGHT..

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Last edited by vhotsok on Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next