Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:40 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:13 pm 
Welterweight

AHIHIHIHIII.. PAPANSIN NA BAKLA!!!! TANG INA MO!!! BASGIN KO MUKHA MO!!... AHIHIHIHIHIHI...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:18 pm 
Middleweight

este tipo es una mierda a la que él ama él mejor muere el sudor del PAQUIAO'S de lamedura :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:20 pm 
Heavyweight

I wonder what would be your reaction after packy demolished DD? ahihihihihihi!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: tipay ka... :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:26 pm 
Cruiserweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:
ahihihihihihihi..................

1) David Diaz a naturally bigger fighter................... ahhihihihihi

2) David Diaz appear to be fresher and not as dehydrated as Pacquiao............ ahihihihihi

3) David Diaz is a southpaw like Pac and Pac havent met a similar credentialed opponent before........... ahihihihi

4) Pacquiao's eyes were lost if you look closer into those weigh-in pics............ ahihihihihi

5) Pacquiao didnt even bother to have a tune-up lightweight fight before going for the champ............. ahihihihi

6) Pac has never faced an as agressive opponent as Diaz in his entire life..................... ahihihihihi

7) PAC'S CHIN IS VULNERABLE! look closely on his Larios & Marquez fights.............. Pac was hurt and visibly groggy during those fights........................ not only once but several times! ahihihihihihii............ Pac's chin is weakening and may be OVER-RATED!.............. ahihihihihihi

8 ) it is apparent that the whole Gloria Arroyo government is in the US to watch and hoping to share the limelight with Pac in case of a win................... this is gonna be the first time for the "minute malacanang creature" to watch.................. i have a feeling she's gonna bring BAD AURA into Pac for this fight.............. ahihihihihi

PACHUGGERS, REPENT! YOUR TIME IS NEAR! ahihihihihiihihiii.................... :carnival:

YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! POOR BRAIN!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:30 pm 
Heavyweight

how unoriginal :snoring:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:45 pm 
Heavyweight

The TS must have watched the new Batman flick that should explain the Ahihihhihihii's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:48 pm 
Middleweight

UE! wrote:
how unoriginal :snoring:

Who is original then? What originality are you pointing at? 8)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:52 pm 
Middleweight

[quote="Brain Failure13"][i] [size=120] ahihihihihihihi..................

1) David Diaz a naturally bigger fighter...................--> HE IS INDEED, BUT IS HE A HEAVYWEIGHT SO MANNY HAS NO CHANCE TO WIN? YOU KNOW THE FACT THAT SIZE DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL TIMES IN BOXING SPORT.

2) David Diaz appear to be fresher and not as dehydrated as Pacquiao............ ---> YOU SAID IT "APPEAR" MEANS IT'S JUST YOUR PERCEPTION, AGAIN NOT ANOTHER FACT. AND EVEN IT IS TRUE, STILL DOESN'T MEAN THAT MANNY AGAIN WILL HAVE NO CHANCE JUST MERELY BECAUSE OF THIS REASON.

3) David Diaz is a southpaw like Pac and Pac havent met a similar credentialed opponent before........... PACQUIAO HAS SCORED WIN (KO) OVER SOUTHPAWS SEVERAL TIMES, SO WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE THAT HE WILL NOT GET PAST DIAZ, EVEN HE IS CREDENTIALED FIGHTER AS YOU SAY.IF MANNY NEVER WON FROM ALL THE SOUTHPAWS HE FOUGHT THEN I'LL AGRRE WITH YOU.

4) Pacquiao's eyes were lost if you look closer into those weigh-in pics............ WHAT THE EYES OR THE WAY IT LOOKS GOT TO DO WITH THE MATCH-UP TOMORROW? AGAIN IT'S YOUR PERCEPTION. NOT A FACT.

5) Pacquiao didnt even bother to have a tune-up lightweight fight before going for the champ.............NOT ALL THE FIGHT REQUIRED TUNE-UP. HAVING A BIGGER SPARRING PARTNER FOR MORE THAN A MONTH TO GET ACCUSTOMED WILL DO, IF HE IS SPARRING WITH SMALLER ONE THEN, I WOULD SAY NOTHING.

6) Pac has never faced an as agressive opponent as Diaz in his entire life.....................YEAH, CAN YOU DEFINE ALL THOSE FIGHTERS MANNY HAD FOUGHT?, LET US SEE IF THEY WERE NOT AGGRESIVE ENOUGH.

7) PAC'S CHIN IS VULNERABLE! look closely on his Larios & Marquez fights.............. Pac was hurt and visibly groggy during those fights........................ not only once but several times! ahihihihihihii............ Pac's chin is weakening and may be OVER-RATED!..............SO IS DIAZ :biglaugh: THE WORST THING IS HE GOT KNOCKDOWNED BY MORALES AND MORALES COULD NOT DO IT WITH MANNY. DON'T SAY THAT I'M COMPARING BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO. LARIOS & MARQUEZ..

8 ) it is apparent that the whole Gloria Arroyo government is in the US to watch and hoping to share the limelight with Pac in case of a win................... this is gonna be the first time for the "minute malacanang creature" to watch.................. i have a feeling she's gonna bring BAD AURA into Pac for this fight..............AND WHAT HAS THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS GOT TO DO WITH MANNY'S FIGHT..ACTUALLY YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT PUT THIS IN ONE OF THE ARGUMENTS, IT JUST PROVE THAT YOU WERE JUST SHARING YOUR POOR ANALYSIS OR SHOULD I CALL OPINION WHY MANNY WILL LOSE..CMON CAN YOU GIVE MORE CONVINCING ANALYSIS OR AT LEAST A DECENT OPINON.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Last edited by vhotsok on Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:54 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Image DO THIS AND YOU'LL HAVE PEACE!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:56 pm 
Lightweight

silsplace wrote:
Brain Failure13 wrote:

1) David Diaz a naturally bigger fighter................... ahhihihihihi

2) David Diaz appear to be fresher and not as dehydrated as Pacquiao............ ahihihihihi

3) David Diaz is a southpaw like Pac and Pac havent met a similar credentialed opponent before........... ahihihihi

4) Pacquiao's eyes were lost if you look closer into those weigh-in pics............ ahihihihihi

5) Pacquiao didnt even bother to have a tune-up lightweight fight before going for the champ............. ahihihihi

6) Pac has never faced an as agressive opponent as Diaz in his entire life..................... ahihihihihi

7) PAC'S CHIN IS VULNERABLE! look closely on his Larios & Marquez fights.............. Pac was hurt and visibly groggy during those fights........................ not only once but several times! ahihihihihihii............ Pac's chin is weakening and may be OVER-RATED!.............. ahihihihihihi

8 ) it is apparent that the whole Gloria Arroyo government is in the US to watch and hoping to share the limelight with Pac in case of a win................... this is gonna be the first time for the "minute malacanang creature" to watch.................. i have a feeling she's gonna bring BAD AURA into Pac for this fight.............. ahihihihihi

PACHUGGERS, REPENT! YOUR TIME IS NEAR! ahihihihihiihihiii.................... :carnival:

ahihihi how'd you get out of mandaluyong and where did you stole that computer your using?!ahihhi crazy! :shock: :shock: :shock:

............. ahihihihihi......... inside, we were thought that if you used "DID", you should follow it up with an action verb that is in its present tense............ ahihihihiihi............ so u should have said "where did you STEAL that computer, etc.............. ahihihihihi........... it seems our teachers inside is way better than your grade school teachers ha?................ ahihihihihi................. :carnival:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:58 pm 
Heavyweight

raymund wrote:
Image DO THIS AND YOU'LL HAVE PEACE!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vladimir Putin

Rodrigo Duterte

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:10 pm 
Welterweight

STFU stupid clown :sledgehammer:

what I see is a repeat of Pacman - Velasquez fight, hector looks naturally bigger but he just kissed the canvas.

so this will be just the same story period!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:14 pm 
Middleweight

stfu mr.brain failure,lets see if you will not cry tomorrow,gay,your "beloved" diaz is falling down tomorrow
ahihihihihihihihihihhihihihihihihihihi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:14 pm 
Lightweight

vhotsok wrote:
Brain Failure13 wrote:

1) David Diaz a naturally bigger fighter...................--> HE IS INDEED, BUT IS HE A HEAVYWEIGHT SO MANNY HAS NO CHANCE TO WIN? YOU KNOW THE FACT THAT SIZE DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL TIMES IN BOXING SPORT.

[i][size=150]ahihihihi of course, for huggies like you, even Klitscho can be downed by a Pac straight-left.............. ahihihihihihi............ :carnival:

2) David Diaz appear to be fresher and not as dehydrated as Pacquiao............ ---> YOU SAID IT "APPEAR" MEANS IT'S JUST YOUR PERCEPTION, AGAIN NOT ANOTHER FACT. AND EVEN IT IS TRUE, STILL DOESN'T MEAN THAT MANNY AGAIN WILL HAVE NO CHANCE JUST MERELY BECAUSE OF THIS REASON.

ahihihihihi.......... dont tell me you see Manny as fresher than David Diaz in the weigh-in pics? hmm?.............. ahihihihihihi :carnival:

3) David Diaz is a southpaw like Pac and Pac havent met a similar credentialed opponent before........... PACQUIAO HAS SCORED WIN (KO) OVER SOUTHPAWS SEVERAL TIMES, SO WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE THAT HE WILL NOT GET PAST DIAZ, EVEN HE IS CREDENTIALED FIGHTER AS YOU SAY.IF MANNY NEVER WON FROM ALL THE SOUTHPAWS HE FOUGHT THEN I'LL AGRRE WITH YOU.

ahihihihihi......... he scored a draw against the last southpaw opponent he faced........... ahihihihihi............ got any idea who was it?................... ahihihihihihihi.......... come on, it is free to make a guess.............. ahihihihii............ now, tell me who notable southpaw did Pacquiao have won over with? ................ esep-esep................ ahihihihihihihi :carnival:

4) Pacquiao's eyes were lost if you look closer into those weigh-in pics............ WHAT THE EYES OR THE WAY IT LOOKS GOT TO DO WITH THE MATCH-UP TOMORROW? AGAIN IT'S YOUR PERCEPTION. NOT A FACT.

ahihihihihihi............. since when did you start following boxing matches kid? ............. ahihihihiiihhihi........... here's a tip, you can more or less predict the outcome of a match by being there during the weigh-in.......... ahihihihiii........... or least get to see their faces............... ahihihihihi....................... do it, go over the weigh-in pictures and check both boxers' faces and demeanors............ you'll see............. ahihihihihihi :carnival:

5) Pacquiao didnt even bother to have a tune-up lightweight fight before going for the champ.............NOT ALL THE FIGHT REQUIRED TUNE-UP. HAVING A BIGGER SPARRING PARTNER FOR MORE THAN A MONTH TO GET ACCUSTOMED WILL DO, IF HE IS SPARRING WITH SMALLER ONE THEN, I WOULD SAY NOTHING.

ahihihihihi............. refer to post # 1............ ahihihihihihi.................... of course, of course............ ahihihihihihi :carnival:

6) Pac has never faced an as agressive opponent as Diaz in his entire life.....................YEAH, CAN YOU DEFINE ALL THOSE FIGHTERS MANNY HAD FOUGHT?, LET US SEE IF THEY WERE NOT AGGRESIVE ENOUGH.

ahihihihihi.............. okay i'll lean back and do you a favor........ ill just enumerate the more notable ones....... ahihihihihihi............ mab - excellent counterpuncher............ jmm - even better counter puncher.............. el terrible - stand-up boxer, but never a slugger................. chololo - punch in bunches, BUT powderous punches (however even powderous, pacquiao was groggy!)............ahihihihihi............... hector velasquez - stand-up boxer, pacman was again groggy during one of the exchanges........... ahihihihi............ ledwaba - a boxer............... ahihihihihi................ lucero - a JOKE! ............... ahihihihihihih............... 3k battery - even a bigger JOKE!........... ahihihihii............... :carnival:

7) PAC'S CHIN IS VULNERABLE! look closely on his Larios & Marquez fights.............. Pac was hurt and visibly groggy during those fights........................ not only once but several times! ahihihihihihii............ Pac's chin is weakening and may be OVER-RATED!..............SO IS DIAZ :biglaugh: THE WORST THING IS HE GOT KNOCKDOWNED BY MORALES AND MORALES COULD NOT DO IT WITH MANNY. DON'T SAY THAT I'M COMPARING BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO. LARIOS & MARQUEZ..

ahihihihii........... get hold of yourself......... ahihihihi.......... we are talking about Pac's chin here!.......... ahihihihihihi........ youre getting carried away!.......... ahihihihihi............ :carnival:

8 ) it is apparent that the whole Gloria Arroyo government is in the US to watch and hoping to share the limelight with Pac in case of a win................... this is gonna be the first time for the "minute malacanang creature" to watch.................. i have a feeling she's gonna bring BAD AURA into Pac for this fight..............AND WHAT HAS THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS GOT TO DO WITH MANNY'S FIGHT..ACTUALLY YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT PUT THIS IN ONE OF THE ARGUMENTS, IT JUST PROVE THAT YOU WERE JUST SHARING YOUR POOR ANALYSIS OR SHOULD I CALL OPINION WHY MANNY WILL LOSE..CMON CAN YOU GIVE MORE CONVINCING ANALYSIS OR AT LEAST A DECENT OPINON.

ahihihihi.......... because gloria labandera is bad luck! ............. period! ahihihihihihihihi............. :carnival:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:29 pm 
Welterweight

ihi na if u mahihiya ka rin after ng laban,i will give u a nice prize for 2 with mr mx mexico to romblon via manila bay aboard mv princess of the stars.sana matuwa sa inyo si lord pagnakita kayo. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next