Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:10 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:33 pm 
Lightweight

dochit wrote:
ihi na if u mahihiya ka rin after ng laban,i will give u a nice prize for 2 with mr mx mexico to romblon via manila bay aboard mv princess of the stars.sana matuwa sa inyo si lord pagnakita kayo. :lol:

ahihihihihi........ no tagalog post, english only............. and stick to the topic............ ahihihihihihi.............. you guys running of arguments here?................ ahihihihihihhi............... :carnival:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:46 pm 
Welterweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:
ahihihihihihihi..................

1) David Diaz a naturally bigger fighter................... ahhihihihihi

2) David Diaz appear to be fresher and not as dehydrated as Pacquiao............ ahihihihihi

3) David Diaz is a southpaw like Pac and Pac havent met a similar credentialed opponent before........... ahihihihi

4) Pacquiao's eyes were lost if you look closer into those weigh-in pics............ ahihihihihi

5) Pacquiao didnt even bother to have a tune-up lightweight fight before going for the champ............. ahihihihi

6) Pac has never faced an as agressive opponent as Diaz in his entire life..................... ahihihihihi

7) PAC'S CHIN IS VULNERABLE! look closely on his Larios & Marquez fights.............. Pac was hurt and visibly groggy during those fights........................ not only once but several times! ahihihihihihii............ Pac's chin is weakening and may be OVER-RATED!.............. ahihihihihihi

8 ) it is apparent that the whole Gloria Arroyo government is in the US to watch and hoping to share the limelight with Pac in case of a win................... this is gonna be the first time for the "minute malacanang creature" to watch.................. i have a feeling she's gonna bring BAD AURA into Pac for this fight.............. ahihihihihi

PACHUGGERS, REPENT! YOUR TIME IS NEAR! ahihihihihiihihiii.................... :carnival:

sorry to tell you but pacman will win this fight the pachugs will shed tears for joy tomorrow ahihihihihihi :D :D :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:49 pm 
Flyweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:
dochit wrote:
ihi na if u mahihiya ka rin after ng laban,i will give u a nice prize for 2 with mr mx mexico to romblon via manila bay aboard mv princess of the stars.sana matuwa sa inyo si lord pagnakita kayo. :lol:

[[quote]i] ahihihihihi........ no tagalog post, english only............. and stick to the topic............ ahihihihihihi.............. you guys running of arguments here?................ ahihihihihihhi............... :carnival: [/i] [/quote
[/quote]

Can you put your money where your mouth is? how bout a friendly bet.. from $1000 if you're abroad or 50K php if you're in the P.I. I can accomodate a larger amount if you want to. Don't tell me you're just pure mouth and no balls. I'll be waiting!

8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:57 pm 
Middleweight

TO THE TS.:

You truly live up to your name. FAILURE of the BRAIN.

aihihihiihih!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:00 pm 
Light Heavyweight

ahihihihi! cant wait to see the TS 's thread after the fight!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:00 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Image AHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:09 pm 
Lightweight

ahIhiHi. . LetS wait and seEeE. , . lol :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:16 pm 
Flyweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:
dochit wrote:

ahihihihihi........ no tagalog post, english only............. and stick to the topic............ ahihihihihihi.............. you guys running of arguments here?................ ahihihihihihhi............... :carnival:

ahihihihihi........ eh ano ngayon kung gusto namin mag tagalog............. stick mo mukha mo sa pader............ ahihihihihihi.............. sino kaya???................ ahihihihihihhi...............

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:22 pm 
Middleweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:
vhotsok wrote:
Brain Failure13 wrote:

1) David Diaz a naturally bigger fighter...................--> HE IS INDEED, BUT IS HE A HEAVYWEIGHT SO MANNY HAS NO CHANCE TO WIN? YOU KNOW THE FACT THAT SIZE DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL TIMES IN BOXING SPORT.

[i][size=150]ahihihihi of course, for huggies like you, even Klitscho can be downed by a Pac straight-left.............. ahihihihihihi............ :carnival:

Did I mention it up there? Tsk tsk, I’m no huggies as what you think; your answer is way too far of what my argument was.

2) David Diaz appear to be fresher and not as dehydrated as Pacquiao............ ---> YOU SAID IT "APPEAR" MEANS IT'S JUST YOUR PERCEPTION, AGAIN NOT ANOTHER FACT. AND EVEN IT IS TRUE, STILL DOESN'T MEAN THAT MANNY AGAIN WILL HAVE NO CHANCE JUST MERELY BECAUSE OF THIS REASON.

ahihihihihi.......... dont tell me you see Manny as fresher than David Diaz in the weigh-in pics? hmm?.............. ahihihihihihi :carnival:

..like I said it’s your perception, looks can be deceiving sometimes, but okay given he is not fresh on the weight-in, does the win always depend on the weigh-in..How many times now that PAC looks dehydrated on the weigh but still win?

3) David Diaz is a southpaw like Pac and Pac havent met a similar credentialed opponent before........... PACQUIAO HAS SCORED WIN (KO) OVER SOUTHPAWS SEVERAL TIMES, SO WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE THAT HE WILL NOT GET PAST DIAZ, EVEN HE IS CREDENTIALED FIGHTER AS YOU SAY.IF MANNY NEVER WON FROM ALL THE SOUTHPAWS HE FOUGHT THEN I'LL AGRRE WITH YOU.

ahihihihihi......... he scored a draw against the last southpaw opponent he faced........... ahihihihihi............ got any idea who was it?................... ahihihihihihihi.......... come on, it is free to make a guess.............. ahihihihii............ now, tell me who notable southpaw did Pacquiao have won over with? ................ esep-esep................ ahihihihihihihi :carnival:

I know who he is (Sanchez if you want to hear) but you said it’s a “draw” not a LOSE. Anyway we both know what happened there. I concede that he doesn’t have a notable southpaw in his resume (tomorrow he wouldhave hehehe) , but can you blame Manny’s fate , all the best boxers in the division offered to him was all orthodox, was there any best southpaw had to offer to him in the past years. Please don’t tell me Valero (why he’s not in the league of Barrera, Morales and Marquez)

4) Pacquiao's eyes were lost if you look closer into those weigh-in pics............ WHAT THE EYES OR THE WAY IT LOOKS GOT TO DO WITH THE MATCH-UP TOMORROW? AGAIN IT'S YOUR PERCEPTION. NOT A FACT.

ahihihihihihi............. since when did you start following boxing matches kid? ............. ahihihihiiihhihi........... here's a tip, you can more or less predict the outcome of a match by being there during the weigh-in.......... ahihihihiii........... or least get to see their faces............... ahihihihihi....................... do it, go over the weigh-in pictures and check both boxers' faces and demeanors............ you'll see............. ahihihihihihi :carnival:

So you were just looking at the pictures, maybe you can convince me if you were actually on the face of Manny and had eye to eye contact. I still stand with what I said, it just the way you see it but not everybody I believe.

5) Pacquiao didnt even bother to have a tune-up lightweight fight before going for the champ.............NOT ALL THE FIGHT REQUIRED TUNE-UP. HAVING A BIGGER SPARRING PARTNER FOR MORE THAN A MONTH TO GET ACCUSTOMED WILL DO, IF HE IS SPARRING WITH SMALLER ONE THEN, I WOULD SAY NOTHING.

ahihihihihi............. refer to post # 1............ ahihihihihihi.................... of course, of course............ ahihihihihihi :carnival: and what you answer with post # 1..nothing just saying I’m just a huggies, lolz

6) Pac has never faced an as agressive opponent as Diaz in his entire life.....................YEAH, CAN YOU DEFINE ALL THOSE FIGHTERS MANNY HAD FOUGHT?, LET US SEE IF THEY WERE NOT AGGRESIVE ENOUGH.

ahihihihihi.............. okay i'll lean back and do you a favor........ ill just enumerate the more notable ones....... ahihihihihihi............ mab - excellent counterpuncher............ jmm - even better counter puncher.............. el terrible - stand-up boxer, but never a slugger................. chololo - punch in bunches, BUT powderous punches (however even powderous, pacquiao was groggy!)............ahihihihihi............... hector velasquez - stand-up boxer, pacman was again groggy during one of the exchanges........... ahihihihi............ ledwaba - a boxer............... ahihihihihi................ lucero - a JOKE! ............... ahihihihihihih............... 3k battery - even a bigger JOKE!........... ahihihihii............... :carnival:

Thank you, but wasn’t one of this showed aggressiveness when they fought Manny (Morales isn’t it).

7) PAC'S CHIN IS VULNERABLE! look closely on his Larios & Marquez fights.............. Pac was hurt and visibly groggy during those fights........................ not only once but several times! ahihihihihihii............ Pac's chin is weakening and may be OVER-RATED!..............SO IS DIAZ :biglaugh: THE WORST THING IS HE GOT KNOCKDOWNED BY MORALES AND MORALES COULD NOT DO IT WITH MANNY. DON'T SAY THAT I'M COMPARING BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO. LARIOS & MARQUEZ..

ahihihihii........... get hold of yourself......... ahihihihi.......... we are talking about Pac's chin here!.......... ahihihihihihi........ youre getting carried away!.......... ahihihihihi............ :carnival:

Nope I’m not, It’s just simply saying if PAC chin is vulnerable and so is Diaz. I’m just wondering why are you saying PAC’s chin vulnerable? hmmm because you think Diaz is not? If you are then give me your proof.

8 ) it is apparent that the whole Gloria Arroyo government is in the US to watch and hoping to share the limelight with Pac in case of a win................... this is gonna be the first time for the "minute malacanang creature" to watch.................. i have a feeling she's gonna bring BAD AURA into Pac for this fight..............AND WHAT HAS THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS GOT TO DO WITH MANNY'S FIGHT..ACTUALLY YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT PUT THIS IN ONE OF THE ARGUMENTS, IT JUST PROVE THAT YOU WERE JUST SHARING YOUR POOR ANALYSIS OR SHOULD I CALL OPINION WHY MANNY WILL LOSE..CMON CAN YOU GIVE MORE CONVINCING ANALYSIS OR AT LEAST A DECENT OPINON.

ahihihihi.......... because gloria labandera is bad luck! ............. period! ahihihihihihihihi............. :carnival:

It’s just your belief, not everybody’s belief.

You are just as PAC HATER that’s it, I can’t see yourself saying PAC will lose because of proven facts; your arguments were mostly based according to what “your” perception. You did not even lay out an analysis/opinion when it comes to their boxing skills.

Whatever you say, I guess I would still stand to my point as you are. Everybody has different opinion, but doesn’t mean what the opinion of the others is the reality and what we have to believe.

Anyway goodluck for both us tomorrow, Diaz is yours. Manny for me. May the best man wins.

If ever Manny will lose, then so be it but one thing for sure I will not be shedding any tears. Hope you too :biglaugh:

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:46 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:
ahihihihihihi.............. youre comparing david diaz with erik morales?................. ahihihihihi man, youre lost!........................ did you happen to see what happened to el terrible the last time they fought?........................ ahihihihihihi............................. Manny never faced as aggressive and as bully-styled fighter as David Diaz.................... ahihihihihii.............. Manny is used to fighting guys who are used to only stand in front of him and knock them in the process................... ahihihihiihii................. this time, Pacman will be in the reverse gear most of the time, thats for sure!...................... ahihihihiihi.................... and with that very fragile chin, i dont think he can survive Diaz!...................... ahihihihihii................. an ambush is in the offing!................. take cover!!!!!!!! ahihihiiiihihihihi.................. :carnival:

And I'll be looking forward to see how Manny takes on this kind of a fighter tomorrow. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:00 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:

2) David Diaz appear to be fresher and not as dehydrated as Pacquiao............ ahihihihihi

3) David Diaz is a southpaw like Pac and Pac havent met a similar credentialed opponent before........... ahihihihi

4) Pacquiao's eyes were lost if you look closer into those weigh-in pics............ ahihihihihi

5) Pacquiao didnt even bother to have a tune-up lightweight fight before going for the champ............. ahihihihi

6) Pac has never faced an as agressive opponent as Diaz in his entire life..................... ahihihihihi

7) PAC'S CHIN IS VULNERABLE! look closely on his Larios & Marquez fights.............. Pac was hurt and visibly groggy during those fights........................ not only once but several times! ahihihihihihii............ Pac's chin is weakening and may be OVER-RATED!.............. ahihihihihihi

8 ) it is apparent that the whole Gloria Arroyo government is in the US to watch and hoping to share the limelight with Pac in case of a win................... this is gonna be the first time for the "minute malacanang creature" to watch.................. i have a feeling she's gonna bring BAD AURA into Pac for this fight.............. ahihihihihi

PACHUGGERS, REPENT! YOUR TIME IS NEAR! ahihihihihiihihiii.................... :carnival:

For all I can say, win or lose I'll still be here in this forum to discuss with you guys what happened with the fight. Though I'll admit that I'll be very sad if Manny loses this match. What about you guys? Will you still be active in this forum in case Manny loses? Just curios. :?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:24 pm 
Lightweight

ahihihihihihihi............ if i am to summarize my argument here in one phrase/sentence................ ahihihihihihi................ its gonna be........... ahihihihihihi............... this gonna be a hell of a fight for manny........... ahihihihihihihi............... so you guys thinking that pacquiao will just roll past diaz that easily.................. ahihihihihihi............. you should begin to contemplate your positions................ ahihihihihihi.................... manny is not god................. ahihihihihihihi............... manny as every boxer in his career life, DETERIORATES!................ ahihihihihihihi....................... if you take a look at his last several fights objectively and un-nuthuggingly, you all realize that............... ahihihihihihi................... now, more than ever, pacquiao is BEATABLE............ ahihihihihiihi............... especially for a opponent as tough and as dangerous as david diaz............... ahihihihihihi.............. stop hugging nutties!............... ahihihihihi.......... open your eyes.............. ahihiihihihihi............ for you not to commit suicide tomorrow...................a hihihihihihihi................. in case there's an upset................... ahihihihihihii............ :carnival:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:34 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Brain Failure13 wrote:

Hey Pac Guevarra!!! are you here? Now, I've seen the perfect opponent for you. Try to argue with this guy. This will be a good match-up to see. :D

lol vs ahihihihihihhi - BRING IT ON!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:39 pm 
Lightweight

:o your brain is damaged...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:41 pm 
Featherweight

baklita = brain failure13

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next