Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:30 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:58 am 
Middleweight

observer wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
vinyard wrote:
Diaz showed the heart of a champion, but later on the post-fight interview. Interviewer asked Diaz was his next action after the fight, he humbly said the pacman is good and never expects to come up that way. Then Arum as the promoter told the interviewer, that Diaz is crowd-pleaser and says that next time he will line up Diaz with a not so fast like pacman.Though for me its quite a joke, but it's like discrediting diaz ability.
nevertheless, its a good fight.

Yes, Bob said jokingly that he might line up DD with a slower fighter next time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway there's no need to discredit DD's ability. Even before the fight, many have labeled him as the weakest link the LW Division and the most vulnerable one. Well now, it's proven in this fight. Look how DD could not even put up a decent fight.

Congratulations "Pretty Boy Pacman" :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not yet proven that David Diaz is the weakest until Manny fights Nate Campbell,
the holder of the other 3 belts. Knowing Campbell's style, who loves to mix it up, what
if Pacquiao knocks him out in the very first round? Would you still consider Diaz as the
weaker champion of the two?

Skill wise, Diaz is the weakest. but in terms of Durability, DD is the toughest of the champ :D :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:45 am 
Heavyweight

observer wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
vinyard wrote:
Diaz showed the heart of a champion, but later on the post-fight interview. Interviewer asked Diaz was his next action after the fight, he humbly said the pacman is good and never expects to come up that way. Then Arum as the promoter told the interviewer, that Diaz is crowd-pleaser and says that next time he will line up Diaz with a not so fast like pacman.Though for me its quite a joke, but it's like discrediting diaz ability.

Yes, Bob said jokingly that he might line up DD with a slower fighter next time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway there's no need to discredit DD's ability. Even before the fight, many have labeled him as the weakest link the LW Division and the most vulnerable one. Well now, it's proven in this fight. Look how DD could not even put up a decent fight.

It's not yet proven that David Diaz is the weakest until Manny fights Nate Campbell,
the holder of the other 3 belts. Knowing Campbell's style, who loves to mix it up, what
if Pacquiao knocks him out in the very first round? Would you still consider Diaz as the

hahaha! @lightspeed, google owned! hahaha!

Manny Pacquiao did not just open the door, but the entire border for our Filipino boxers, trainers, promoters, sports writers and even the Pinoy boxing fans to the boxing world to be reckoned with. Pac Yo Da Man!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:31 am 
Cruiserweight

observer wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
vinyard wrote:

Pit DD against Campbell and I think with the skills of the latter, Campbell would prevail. So given that, DD would be the weaker of the two.

Now MP vs Campbell would be a different story. I think Campbell can score a round against MP. DD was not able to do that. Please correct me because from what I saw, DD was not even able to score even a single round. Again DD is the weaker in that department, skill wise. So what if Campbell would be KO'd earlier than DD? Anything can happen during the fight especially when you mix it up against our great MP.

By the way, lest I be misunderstood, the word "Pretty Boy" I applied to MP after the fight is a compliment. I mean, look at his face, no bruises, cuts, swelling for that matter. He engaged DD toe to toe and yet remained unscathed. Floyd could not even do that. He always run. Pacman is now more a Pretty Boy than Floyd. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:45 am 
Cruiserweight

Pac Guevarra wrote:

Talk to yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: You could not even answer a discussion squarely and always leaving it behind.

Worse, you always talked thrash by spewing bad words. I won't go to that low level as you have been doing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:31 am 
Middleweight

observer wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
vinyard wrote:

I Totally agree with you! Campbell and Diaz have almost the same style. Campbell was KOed by Robbie Peden, he's very vulnerable... The only edge he has against Diaz is that he has 3 Championships... Same thing with Casa and Juan Diaz.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:45 am 
Heavyweight

LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:

Talk to yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: You could not even answer a discussion squarely and always leaving it behind.

Worse, you always talked thrash by spewing bad words. I won't go to that low level as you have been doing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

if there's anything weak, it's your arguments. you're just labeling DD as the weakest bcoz' you can't call him a b class fighter coz' he's a legitimate champion in the lightweight div. and his chances of winning or losing to Pac is the same as the rest in that division. so, you're "weakest link" opinion is just that, weak.

Manny Pacquiao did not just open the door, but the entire border for our Filipino boxers, trainers, promoters, sports writers and even the Pinoy boxing fans to the boxing world to be reckoned with. Pac Yo Da Man!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:23 am 
Cruiserweight

Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:

if there's anything weak, it's your arguments. you're just labeling DD as the weakest bcoz' you can't call him a b class fighter coz' he's a legitimate champion in the lightweight div. and his chances of winning or losing to Pac is the same as the rest in that division. so, you're "weakest link" opinion is just that, weak.

Again, talk to my hand. :lol: :lol: :lol: What's your word again when you could not answer an argument? Now you want me to answer you again? Why? So that you could answer again in some thrashing words?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:30 am 
Cruiserweight

vinyard wrote:

DD is nothing to be ashame of, his a nice person, he don't make thrash talks, and the most important he knows to accept defeat unlike the old crying baby from Mexico :lol: :lol:

Pacquiao took a big gamble by leaning against the ropes to invite Cotto to whale away, like Muhammad Ali’s rope-a-dope. Only a gutsy and fearless fighter would do it. Pacquiao once more showed how big his heart is..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:39 pm 
Middleweight

DD's great determinati0n and big heart earned him his Championship.
there's nothing to be ashamed of.

i salute DD. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:29 am 
Heavyweight

LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:

Again, talk to my hand. :lol: :lol: :lol: What's your word again when you could not answer an argument? Now you want me to answer you again? Why? So that you could answer again in some thrashing words?

wtf is talk to my hand??? hahaha
maybe you mean talk to the hand! lol :lol: :lol:
hilig mag slang hindi naman pala alam! lol
eto, turuan kita, talk to my a$$! hahaha

trans: bwahahahaha! another "weak" comeback! hahaha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:02 pm 
Cruiserweight

Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:

Yan lang ang kaya mo? Kita mo di mo na naman sinagot ang mga tanong ko? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wag na nga, baka mamya bumaho na naman ang thread na eto dahil sa lalabas na mura sa bunganga mo.

Akala mo magaling mag English eh spelling at grammar lang ay mas marami kang mali kesa sa kin eh. Gusto mo isa isahin ko? Asan ka nga pala, nasa U.S.? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Translation: All thrash talks. Talk to the hand (o ayan kontento ka na ha, itinama ko na) :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/1015746579029671108cnivCKSvba

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:12 pm 
Heavyweight

LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:

Yan lang ang kaya mo? Kita mo di mo na naman sinagot ang mga tanong ko? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wag na nga, baka mamya bumaho na naman ang thread na eto dahil sa lalabas na mura sa bunganga mo.

Akala mo magaling mag English eh spelling at grammar lang ay mas marami kang mali kesa sa kin eh. Gusto mo isa isahin ko? Asan ka nga pala, nasa U.S.? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Translation: All thrash talks. Talk to the hand (o ayan kontento ka na ha, itinama ko na) :lol: :lol: :lol:

talk to my a$$!!! hahaha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:45 pm 
Cruiserweight

Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:

talk to my a$$!!! hahaha

Another challenge unanswered. :lol: :lol: :lol: What will be your answer? Your "I don't care" excuse? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:48 pm 
Heavyweight

LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:

talk to my a$$!!! hahaha

Another challenge unanswered. :lol: :lol: :lol: What will be your answer? Your "I don't care" excuse? :lol: :lol: :lol:

i don't give a crap!!! hahahaha!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:55 pm 
Cruiserweight

Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:
talk to my a$$!!! hahaha

i don't give a crap!!! hahahaha!

Ok, I'll add your recent phrase to my list of your excuses. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next