Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:02 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:55 pm 
Heavyweight

LOVE is in the AIR on this thread... :bounce1:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pacland is the REAL Team Pacquiao.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:05 pm 
Cruiserweight

knives574 wrote:
LOVE is in the AIR on this thread... :bounce1:

Do you want to see how foul his words are? PM me and I can show you several threads. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:27 pm 
Light Heavyweight

hahaha. fight! fight! fight!

back to the topic, it's my first time to see a loser in the fight that still crack jokes and keep on smiling.anyway, mabuhay ka DDD! hope you get back with vengeance with other LW elites

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:51 pm 
Welterweight

weakest link or not, i really don't care... David Diaz earned my respect... he's a courageous fighter... being a former champion wasn't a fluke for him... he deserved it...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:05 pm 
Cruiserweight

vinyard wrote:

back to the topic, it's my first time to see a loser in the fight that still crack jokes and keep on smiling.anyway, mabuhay ka DDD! hope you get back with vengeance with other LW elites

It's the nature of DD to crack jokes. It's a great trait, win or no win. That's why a lot of us respect him.

However DD can only come back if his opponent is not skillful and durable. Against skillful opponents, DD's main weapon is his durability and the hope he will tire out his opponent sooner or later.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:07 pm 
Heavyweight

Believe it or not, I think he has a punchers chance against Juan Diaz. :D

However the most logical fight for him is with the young gun from Australia.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:16 pm 
Middleweight

Diaz should fight Valero.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:07 am 
Flyweight

wre u able to watch "umagang kay ganda" last monday? to be honest with you nabuga ng father ko yung iniinum nyang kape when alex santos asked packy if he meant to insult diaz when packy tried to help diaz on his feet hmmmmm.....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:29 am 
Light Heavyweight

David Diaz was a legitimate Lightweight Champion of the World, a Silver Medalist in the Olympics, a tough brawler and a Gentleman. What else do you want to disprove Manny Pacquiao's claim as the Greatest Asian Athlete and today's Number One Pound for Pound fighter in the world, in general and the Philippines' Pride in particular. Case is Closed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:19 pm 
Heavyweight

grifter wrote:
Diaz should fight Valero.

for a change yes I agree with this one, Valero should fight first D. Diaz and see how can he handle the so-called weakest link of lightweights.

(para at least may notable opponent naman sa record nya) :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:37 am 
Light Heavyweight

LightSpeed wrote:
Again, talk to my hand. :lol: :lol: :lol: What's your word again when you could not answer an argument? Now you want me to answer you again? Why? So that you could answer again in some thrashing words?

To lightspeed:

If you couldn't handle replies like these, I suggest you leave this forum. This is not like kindergarten where everyone is nice and jolly. People here will give out opinions!

While most of your threads are not mainstream "pachugging" even borderline "pachating", people here will give out replies that most definitely will contradict yours. Now if you cannot handle replies like the one above, then I suggest you leave the thread and join Juanitaland or Campbell land or whatever sites that caters to your favorite boxer.

You said you wouldn't stoop low to members who posts thrash? guess what, you just did with your reply above.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:52 am 
Light Heavyweight

LightSpeed wrote:
vinyard wrote:

It's the nature of DD to crack jokes. It's a great trait, win or no win. That's why a lot of us respect him.

However DD can only come back if his opponent is not skillful and durable. Against skillful opponents, DD's main weapon is his durability and the hope he will tire out his opponent sooner or later.

we get it, DD is the weakest link. You even started a thread about this, right?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:02 pm 
Cruiserweight

Reyes wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
Again, talk to my hand. :lol: :lol: :lol: What's your word again when you could not answer an argument? Now you want me to answer you again? Why? So that you could answer again in some thrashing words?

To lightspeed:

If you couldn't handle replies like these, I suggest you leave this forum. This is not like kindergarten where everyone is nice and jolly. People here will give out opinions!

While most of your threads are not mainstream "pachugging" even borderline "pachating", people here will give out replies that most definitely will contradict yours. Now if you cannot handle replies like the one above, then I suggest you leave the thread and join Juanitaland or Campbell land or whatever sites that caters to your favorite boxer.

You said you wouldn't stoop low to members who posts thrash? guess what, you just did with your reply above.

Just a question, have you read the previous threads I had before with that guy, and how they always ended? If not, do you want to see even just 1 example? I can give one right now if you care to read it and see how stinking and foul that guy's words were. Now, if you don't know our conversations before, don't jump fast to your wrong conclusion that I couldn't answer and handle that guy's argument simply because I answered that way above. I surely can handle that. My point is I just don't want anymore to argue/discuss with him. See I asked the guy what was the word he used when he could not answer an argument? Did he answer that?

It's also given that others will contradict my opinions. I'm fully aware of that and I'm into an intelligent discussions. In fact, I can admit I may be wrong in any of the discussions. And I'm not into everyone being nice and jolly as you put it.

Problem with you Reyes is, that you jump into conclusion by reading just that 1 post. And by the way, for the record, I'm a MP's fan also. I don't care if you believe it or not, or even by labeling me as "borderline Pachating" coz I'm sure of myself that I'm not. If you cannot handle my preference over who I want MP to fight, then leave it to yourself. Don't tell me I go to this "land" or that based on that, okay? It's just my opinion and I could be wrong. :D :peace:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:14 pm 
Cruiserweight

Reyes wrote:
we get it, DD is the weakest link. You even started a thread about this, right?

Congratulations that you get it. Others will not admit that truth. I just don't know why. Care to help me?

And yes, I even started a thread about that way before the fight. I guess I was right in giving that article as evidence by the outcome of the fight itself. Why are you asking about it by the way? :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:02 pm 
Middleweight

Reyes wrote:
observer wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:

It's not yet proven that David Diaz is the weakest until Manny fights Nate Campbell,
the holder of the other 3 belts. Knowing Campbell's style, who loves to mix it up, what
if Pacquiao knocks him out in the very first round? Would you still consider Diaz as the
weaker champion of the two?

Good one, mod! I bet if Manny beat Campbell, detractors will be quick to say that Campbell was too old anyway and they will go find another fighter that manny should fight in order to prove his worth. Probably someone from the heavyweight division. :lol: :lol:

And if I may add, they would say also that Campbell maybe just got lucky by beating Juan Diaz, as Juan Diaz was not actually the fighter he was that night because of promotion company disputes. :biglaugh:

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next