Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:30 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:06 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:22 pm
Posts: 1204
LightSpeed wrote:
Reyes wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
Again, talk to my hand. :lol: :lol: :lol: What's your word again when you could not answer an argument? Now you want me to answer you again? Why? So that you could answer again in some thrashing words?


To lightspeed:

If you couldn't handle replies like these, I suggest you leave this forum. This is not like kindergarten where everyone is nice and jolly. People here will give out opinions!

While most of your threads are not mainstream "pachugging" even borderline "pachating", people here will give out replies that most definitely will contradict yours. Now if you cannot handle replies like the one above, then I suggest you leave the thread and join Juanitaland or Campbell land or whatever sites that caters to your favorite boxer.

You said you wouldn't stoop low to members who posts thrash? guess what, you just did with your reply above.


Just a question, have you read the previous threads I had before with that guy, and how they always ended? If not, do you want to see even just 1 example? I can give one right now if you care to read it and see how stinking and foul that guy's words were. Now, if you don't know our conversations before, don't jump fast to your wrong conclusion that I couldn't answer and handle that guy's argument simply because I answered that way above. I surely can handle that. My point is I just don't want anymore to argue/discuss with him. See I asked the guy what was the word he used when he could not answer an argument? Did he answer that?

It's also given that others will contradict my opinions. I'm fully aware of that and I'm into an intelligent discussions. In fact, I can admit I may be wrong in any of the discussions. And I'm not into everyone being nice and jolly as you put it.

Problem with you Reyes is, that you jump into conclusion by reading just that 1 post. And by the way, for the record, I'm a MP's fan also. I don't care if you believe it or not, or even by labeling me as "borderline Pachating" coz I'm sure of myself that I'm not. If you cannot handle my preference over who I want MP to fight, then leave it to yourself. Don't tell me I go to this "land" or that based on that, okay? It's just my opinion and I could be wrong. :D :peace:


You post topics here that will definitely stir pacnuts' blood ( and yes I've read your past posts), but the problem with you lightspeed is that you cannot handle thrash talk. Posting topics like that will get you replies filled with profanity and sh*t. You said you wanted intelligent discussions? Your past replies with this pachuggers doesn't look inteligent discussions to me. You post something sensitive or negative about Pacman, you better get ready to receive thrash. Don't start telling these pacnuts that all you want is intelligent replies. You act as if you are in a 1-man crusade trying to reform these pacfans - well, good luck on that. These people are "fans" and that's what fans do - be fanatical.

You want to continue in posting your opinions, by all means go ahead. But don't expect all of the people here to say "yes, I agree with you 100%", or "you're right, bro".. chances are they'll tell you to STFU. If you cannot handle that, then I suggest you go to the femalenetwork.com, posters there are a lot nicer than Paclanders.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:20 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:58 pm
Posts: 3361
Location: PH-SA-SG-PH
Reyes wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
Reyes wrote:

To lightspeed:

If you couldn't handle replies like these, I suggest you leave this forum. This is not like kindergarten where everyone is nice and jolly. People here will give out opinions!

While most of your threads are not mainstream "pachugging" even borderline "pachating", people here will give out replies that most definitely will contradict yours. Now if you cannot handle replies like the one above, then I suggest you leave the thread and join Juanitaland or Campbell land or whatever sites that caters to your favorite boxer.

You said you wouldn't stoop low to members who posts thrash? guess what, you just did with your reply above.


Just a question, have you read the previous threads I had before with that guy, and how they always ended? If not, do you want to see even just 1 example? I can give one right now if you care to read it and see how stinking and foul that guy's words were. Now, if you don't know our conversations before, don't jump fast to your wrong conclusion that I couldn't answer and handle that guy's argument simply because I answered that way above. I surely can handle that. My point is I just don't want anymore to argue/discuss with him. See I asked the guy what was the word he used when he could not answer an argument? Did he answer that?

It's also given that others will contradict my opinions. I'm fully aware of that and I'm into an intelligent discussions. In fact, I can admit I may be wrong in any of the discussions. And I'm not into everyone being nice and jolly as you put it.

Problem with you Reyes is, that you jump into conclusion by reading just that 1 post. And by the way, for the record, I'm a MP's fan also. I don't care if you believe it or not, or even by labeling me as "borderline Pachating" coz I'm sure of myself that I'm not. If you cannot handle my preference over who I want MP to fight, then leave it to yourself. Don't tell me I go to this "land" or that based on that, okay? It's just my opinion and I could be wrong. :D :peace:


You post topics here that will definitely stir pacnuts' blood ( and yes I've read your past posts), but the problem with you lightspeed is that you cannot handle thrash talk. Posting topics like that will get you replies filled with profanity and sh*t. You said you wanted intelligent discussions? Your past replies with this pachuggers doesn't look inteligent discussions to me. You post something sensitive or negative about Pacman, you better get ready to receive thrash. Don't start telling these pacnuts that all you want is intelligent replies. You act as if you are in a 1-man crusade trying to reform these pacfans - well, good luck on that. These people are "fans" and that's what fans do - be fanatical.

You want to continue in posting your opinions, by all means go ahead. But don't expect all of the people here to say "yes, I agree with you 100%", or "you're right, bro".. chances are they'll tell you to STFU. If you cannot handle that, then I suggest you go to the femalenetwork.com, posters there are a lot nicer than Paclanders.


My main point is my conversations with that guy especially when he ended saying a one-liner thrash and foul word, much worst than what your STFU word above. Have you seen that? If that one-liner is a sensible and intelligent way to reply and okay to you then by all means, there's no need for rules and moderators, right? Read again our rules if you have time, okay?

Again, I don't need everyone to agree with me but then they should post their take on the issue. Why, do you agree that it's okay to use foul and bad word when someone use it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:26 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:59 pm
Posts: 1220
cinderella_man wrote:
grifter wrote:
Diaz should fight Valero.


for a change yes I agree with this one, Valero should fight first D. Diaz and see how can he handle the so-called weakest link of lightweights.

(para at least may notable opponent naman sa record nya) :mrgreen:


i want to see david for his comeback fight after resting fighting julio diaz who won just recently, or even antillon, others in LW like campbell,katsidis,casamayor or juan diaz, or even amir khan, to show the fans that he's really an ex-champ

_________________
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.-Muhammad Ali


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:29 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:22 pm
Posts: 1204
@Lightspeed:

my point exactly,

you cannot handle thrash talk, and you post topics here that surely invites such replies - and you answer back! as if they will say; "oh im sorry bro, my bad."

femalenetwork.com - people here are much nicer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:33 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:58 pm
Posts: 3361
Location: PH-SA-SG-PH
Reyes wrote:
@Lightspeed:

my point exactly,

you cannot handle thrash talk, and you post topics here that surely invites such replies - and you answer back! as if they will say; "oh im sorry bro, my bad."

femalenetwork.com - people here are much nicer.


Again, my question with you is if you agree with people using foul and bad words. Now if you do, what's the point of having rule against it? You seem to avoid these 2 questions and prefer to deal with if I can handle thrash talk or not. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:36 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:58 pm
Posts: 3361
Location: PH-SA-SG-PH
vinyard wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
grifter wrote:
Diaz should fight Valero.


for a change yes I agree with this one, Valero should fight first D. Diaz and see how can he handle the so-called weakest link of lightweights.

(para at least may notable opponent naman sa record nya) :mrgreen:


i want to see david for his comeback fight after resting fighting julio diaz who won just recently, or even antillon, others in LW like campbell,katsidis,casamayor or juan diaz, or even amir khan, to show the fans that he's really an ex-champ


I'm sure DD will do that. He proved with MP his heart though the fight was clearly a mismatch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:44 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:22 pm
Posts: 1204
LightSpeed wrote:
Reyes wrote:
@Lightspeed:

my point exactly,

you cannot handle thrash talk, and you post topics here that surely invites such replies - and you answer back! as if they will say; "oh im sorry bro, my bad."

femalenetwork.com - people here are much nicer.


Again, my question with you is if you agree with people using foul and bad words. Now if you do, what's the point of having rule against it? You seem to avoid these 2 questions and prefer to deal with if I can handle thrash talk or not. :lol: :lol: :lol:


so what if I don't agree with using foul words? did it stopped pacnuts from posting sh*t and stuff? did it stopped me from posting here? the answer is a big NO. Some people here will continue to act like pacnuts but I still get intelligent discussions here every now and then. You know why, because I don't try to look clean and proper with all the posters here. If they don't like what I said and I got shitty replies, then i don't give a flying f*ck about that poster. If I got a good reply from my post, then I give them an equally good reply.

and yes, I've seen mods take care of posters that are just plain *******. Did PacGuevarra's got suspended because of his replies? If not, I guess the mods have a higher tolerance for profanity than you have.

and yes, I'll say it again - if you cannot handle thrash talk then don't post topics that will invite one.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:38 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:58 pm
Posts: 3361
Location: PH-SA-SG-PH
Reyes wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
Reyes wrote:
@Lightspeed:

my point exactly,

you cannot handle thrash talk, and you post topics here that surely invites such replies - and you answer back! as if they will say; "oh im sorry bro, my bad."

femalenetwork.com - people here are much nicer.


Again, my question with you is if you agree with people using foul and bad words. Now if you do, what's the point of having rule against it? You seem to avoid these 2 questions and prefer to deal with if I can handle thrash talk or not. :lol: :lol: :lol:


so what if I don't agree with using foul words? did it stopped pacnuts from posting sh*t and stuff? did it stopped me from posting here? the answer is a big NO. Some people here will continue to act like pacnuts but I still get intelligent discussions here every now and then. You know why, because I don't try to look clean and proper with all the posters here. If they don't like what I said and I got shitty replies, then i don't give a flying f*ck about that poster. If I got a good reply from my post, then I give them an equally good reply.

and yes, I've seen mods take care of posters that are just plain *******. Did PacGuevarra's got suspended because of his replies? If not, I guess the mods have a higher tolerance for profanity than you have.

and yes, I'll say it again - if you cannot handle thrash talk then don't post topics that will invite one.


Okay, that settles it. It's good to know you don't agree with those using foul words. Well, there are rules, sensible posters should abide by them. There's really no need for you to discuss how PacNuts behave. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, leave the thrash talk issue to me because you and I have a different take on this and I fully respect your opinion, okay? You don't have to say to me to go this "land" just because you don't agree on how I handle it.

By the way, I don't question how moderators will implement the rules or if they high tolerance or not. It's their take so I respect their decision. In time, I know that everything is fair in their sight and violators will be surely dealth with if they do the violation time and time again. It's just a matter of time and I know the Moderators want Pacland to be a place of "clean" discussions, won't you agree?

Lastly, I like it when you write and I quote "If I got a good reply from my post, then I give them an equally good reply." That's the essence of it. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:00 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:22 pm
Posts: 1204
LightSpeed wrote:
Lastly, I like it when you write and I quote "If I got a good reply from my post, then I give them an equally good reply." That's the essence of it. :D


is that all you've been waiting, to say that I don't agree with foul words? then I'll say yes. You don't have to force it out of me.

But do you know why you don't get decent replies? you post provoking topics (which there is nothing wrong, btw) but at the same time you do not like criticisms and harsh words. You reply back to these posters with the same level of profanity that they themselves use.

What I am trying to say again and again, is that DO NOT COMPLAIN OF THE PROFANITY YOU RECEIVE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO PROVOKED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE! IT IS IMMATERIAL IF WE AGREE WITH IT OR NOT. IF YOU DO NOT WANT PROFANITY THROWN AT YOU, DON'T INVITE IT! - that's the essence of it.

this will be my last post for this thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:23 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 5:05 pm
Posts: 2432
vinyard wrote:
Diaz showed the heart of a champion, but later on the post-fight interview. Interviewer asked Diaz was his next action after the fight, he humbly said the pacman is good and never expects to come up that way. Then Arum as the promoter told the interviewer, that Diaz is crowd-pleaser and says that next time he will line up Diaz with a not so fast like pacman.Though for me its quite a joke, but it's like discrediting diaz ability.
nevertheless, its a good fight.



Diaz is a humble boxer, a true gentleman who accepts defeat, not like Juanita who became a cry baby!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:21 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:58 pm
Posts: 3361
Location: PH-SA-SG-PH
Reyes wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
Lastly, I like it when you write and I quote "If I got a good reply from my post, then I give them an equally good reply." That's the essence of it. :D


is that all you've been waiting, to say that I don't agree with foul words? then I'll say yes. You don't have to force it out of me.

But do you know why you don't get decent replies? you post provoking topics (which there is nothing wrong, btw) but at the same time you do not like criticisms and harsh words. You reply back to these posters with the same level of profanity that they themselves use.

What I am trying to say again and again, is that DO NOT COMPLAIN OF THE PROFANITY YOU RECEIVE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO PROVOKED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE! IT IS IMMATERIAL IF WE AGREE WITH IT OR NOT. IF YOU DO NOT WANT PROFANITY THROWN AT YOU, DON'T INVITE IT! - that's the essence of it.

this will be my last post for this thread.


I guess you still remember that topic wherein I gave an article about DD being the weakest link. You seem to be implying or referring to it as one of those provoking topics in this thread. Well, I reviewed that again and from my point of view I think the conversations there went smoothly and exchanges were pretty civil. You were also there yourself. So what's wrong about it?

First I got the article when I read it here in Pacland's front page. The editors / webmaster made it to the front page because it simply deals with boxing worthy of discussion I think. Now since it reflects my opinion also of DD, then I posted it to be discussed. I guess you said it yourself, nothing's wrong with it. Now in your point of view, it is a provoking topic but guess what, what went there I repeat was pretty civil and a good exchanges of opinions and decent replies were produced. :D

Now because of your opinion for that topic as too provoking, you married it with my exchanges of conversations with PG. I wonder why because PG simply was not there, and that thread was not the source of the heat between us. I hope you know that because you were implying I was the one who provoked those profanities thrown at me.

Anyway if you don't believe me, then so be it. As I said, let me deal with those thrash words because I believe there are rules to be followed, that's why I asked if you agree with those thrash words or not. If I'm provoking profanities or using thrash words myself as you believe, then let the moderators deal with me. You may even report me and I will most welcome it. I hope that's fair with you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:34 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 8807
STFU Lightspeed, you talk like a constipated fag! get a life a$$hole! hahaha!

_________________
Manny Pacquiao did not just open the door, but the entire border for our Filipino boxers, trainers, promoters, sports writers and even the Pinoy boxing fans to the boxing world to be reckoned with. Pac Yo Da Man!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:22 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:58 pm
Posts: 3361
Location: PH-SA-SG-PH
Pac Guevarra wrote:
STFU Lightspeed, you talk like a constipated fag! get a life a$$hole! hahaha!


Even my cat doesn't want to talk to you:

Image

By the way, Cherry Guevarra, whose that abs in your avatar? Your BF's? Seems you are obssesed with abs now! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:36 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 8807
LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:
STFU Lightspeed, you talk like a constipated fag! get a life a$$hole! hahaha!


Even my cat doesn't want to talk to you:

Image

By the way, Cherry Guevarra, whose that abs in your avatar? Your BF's? Seems you are obssesed with abs now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

nabakla ka na naman!
trans: BADING!!! hahaha!

_________________
Manny Pacquiao did not just open the door, but the entire border for our Filipino boxers, trainers, promoters, sports writers and even the Pinoy boxing fans to the boxing world to be reckoned with. Pac Yo Da Man!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:19 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:58 pm
Posts: 3361
Location: PH-SA-SG-PH
Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:
STFU Lightspeed, you talk like a constipated fag! get a life a$$hole! hahaha!


Even my cat doesn't want to talk to you:

Image

By the way, Cherry Guevarra, whose that abs in your avatar? Your BF's? Seems you are obssesed with abs now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

nabakla ka na naman!
trans: BADING!!! hahaha!


Ikaw nga ang obssessed dyan eh so ikaw ang bading :lol: :lol: :lol: Kapwa mo lalaki ilalagay mo sa avatar at yung abs pa, so sino ang bading? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Translation: Member of the 3rd sex :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group