Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:44 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:27 pm 
Heavyweight

LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
Even my cat doesn't want to talk to you:

By the way, Cherry Guevarra, whose that abs in your avatar? Your BF's? Seems you are obssesed with abs now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

nabakla ka na naman!
trans: BADING!!! hahaha!

Ikaw nga ang obssessed dyan eh so ikaw ang bading :lol: :lol: :lol: Kapwa mo lalaki ilalagay mo sa avatar at yung abs pa, so sino ang bading? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Translation: Member of the 3rd sex :lol: :lol: :lol:

coz' normally a guy will comment on an avatar if it's a hot chick, i don't know about you, why you notice mine? bading ka nga siguro! that's why you post like one! hahaha!

Manny Pacquiao did not just open the door, but the entire border for our Filipino boxers, trainers, promoters, sports writers and even the Pinoy boxing fans to the boxing world to be reckoned with. Pac Yo Da Man!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:01 pm 
Cruiserweight

Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:
nabakla ka na naman!
trans: BADING!!! hahaha!

Ikaw nga ang obssessed dyan eh so ikaw ang bading :lol: :lol: :lol: Kapwa mo lalaki ilalagay mo sa avatar at yung abs pa, so sino ang bading? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Translation: Member of the 3rd sex :lol: :lol: :lol:

coz' normally a guy will comment on an avatar if it's a hot chick, i don't know about you, why you notice mine? bading ka nga siguro! that's why you post like one! hahaha!

Yes, normally guy will comment for a hot chick, and normally a straight guy will not make an abs of another man as his avatar except for a gay obsessed with that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why noticed? It's there for all to see... Come on, admit it Cherry Guevarra, there's nothing wrong with that :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:52 am 
Heavyweight

LightSpeed wrote:
Yes, normally guy will comment for a hot chick, and normally a straight guy will not make an abs of another man as his avatar except for a gay obsessed with that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why noticed? It's there for all to see... Come on, admit it Cherry Guevarra, there's nothing wrong with that :lol: :lol: :lol:

huh??? a straight guy won't give a $hit about an avatar, a fag like you and your gayprends are the only ones that notice it. lol
notice it one more time and you are really a fag! lol bading ka nga talaga. better change your handle to GAYSPEED! hahaha!

Manny Pacquiao did not just open the door, but the entire border for our Filipino boxers, trainers, promoters, sports writers and even the Pinoy boxing fans to the boxing world to be reckoned with. Pac Yo Da Man!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:54 am 
Cruiserweight

Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:

huh??? a straight guy won't give a $hit about an avatar, a fag like you and your gayprends are the only ones that notice it. lol
notice it one more time and you are really a fag! lol bading ka nga talaga. better change your handle to GAYSPEED! hahaha!

Oh come, on. Let's put it this way for your better understanding:

Straight guy would normally collect a pictures of a hot chick. Now for a guy like you collecting a picture of another man, and an abs for that matter, and displaying it for all to see speaks volume. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on, Cherry Guevarra. Admit it! As I said before, there's nothing wrong with being a gay. If you would admit, promise, I would not argue with you about it :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:23 am 
Cruiserweight

LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:

Straight guy would normally collect a pictures of a hot chick. Now for a guy like you collecting a picture of another man, and an abs for that matter, and displaying it for all to see speaks volume. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on, Cherry Guevarra. Admit it! As I said before, there's nothing wrong with being a gay. If you would admit, promise, I would not argue with you about it :lol: :lol: :lol:

I forgot to add this:

Since you don't believe my opinion, probably no matter what I will say here, then I challenge you to start a thread and poll about your avatar. You might title it: "Am I Being Gay By Using An Avatar Like This?" In your 1st post, mention what I said here. Could you do that? If you can, that's a 1st step that you are really a man because of your courage to accept and respect what others will say, without any cursing on your part. :lol: :lol: :lol: Now you might give an excuse that this would only be a thrash thread and poll, if so, then why be concerned and answer my opinion here if it doesn't strike a cord in your being? :D

One more thing, you are not being a man by your cursing another poster in this forum who doesn't agree with you. I noticed that you have been doing that over and over again. I bet you could not do that face to face and your only consolation is this forum. Am I right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:33 am 
Heavyweight

i didn't bother reading your post.......bading ka pa rin! hahaha!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:37 am 
Cruiserweight

Pac Guevarra wrote:

Oh come on, another excuse as expected. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you are playing the liar part... :D Didn't bother? Or maybe you're too "bading" to accept the challenge? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:21 pm 
Heavyweight

LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:

Now you are playing the liar part... :D Didn't bother? Or maybe you're too "bading" to accept the challenge? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bro, expect Cherry to change his avatar soon. Nabisto mo eh.... :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:55 pm 
Heavyweight

Wong wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:

lol
dumating na syota mong si GAYWONG, GAYSPEED! espadahan nakayo! hahaha!
trans: you fags can party all night! lol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:28 pm 
Heavyweight

LightSpeed wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:

I forgot to add this:

Since you don't believe my opinion, probably no matter what I will say here, then I challenge you to start a thread and poll about your avatar. You might title it: "Am I Being Gay By Using An Avatar Like This?" In your 1st post, mention what I said here. Could you do that? If you can, that's a 1st step that you are really a man because of your courage to accept and respect what others will say, without any cursing on your part. :lol: :lol: :lol: Now you might give an excuse that this would only be a thrash thread and poll, if so, then why be concerned and answer my opinion here if it doesn't strike a cord in your being? :D

One more thing, you are not being a man by your cursing another poster in this forum who doesn't agree with you. I noticed that you have been doing that over and over again. I bet you could not do that face to face and your only consolation is this forum. Am I right? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
now, i have time to read your crap! ok, maderfacker don't tell me you just chalenge me to say what i'm saying to you here in the forum face to face? if you just did, give me an address where i can say it to your face. do you live in Manila? just tell me where you are at and i'll say what i post here in your face. ok? pm where i can say what i'm saying to you face to face. i don't need to make a poll, just tell me where i can find you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:58 pm 
Cruiserweight

Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:

I forgot to add this:

One more thing, you are not being a man by your cursing another poster in this forum who doesn't agree with you. I noticed that you have been doing that over and over again. I bet you could not do that face to face and your only consolation is this forum. Am I right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

now, i have time to read your crap! ok, maderfacker don't tell me you just chalenge me to say what i'm saying to you here in the forum face to face? if you just did, give me an address where i can say it to your face. do you live in Manila? just tell me where you are at and i'll say what i post here in your face. ok? pm where i can say what i'm saying to you face to face. i don't need to make a poll, just tell me where i can find you.

Now you want to get my address, why? For you to send your BF? Or maybe... sorry di ako pumapatol sa bakla, (No offense intended for all the gays out there) :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you want to get my address, start to ask the addresses of those you thrash here. Tell them you want their addresses so that you (or most probably your BF) can thrash them face to face and say all your cursing words for their differences of opinions to yours. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, you really have to make a poll, trust me, you would be surprised as to the response. :lol: :lol: :lol: As I said, if you don't want to believe my opinion, maybe you would be shocked as to the opinions of others. Don't challenge me, when I was first to make a challenge for the poll.

One more thing, I found out in another thread that you have "dressing" ODLH as a girl. Wow, it's now confirmed that you are a gay! Well there's nothing wrong about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will wait for the poll ok?

Last edited by LightSpeed on Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:05 pm 
Cruiserweight

Wong wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:

What can you expect? He had already changed so many times his avatar to reflect his changing and dual personalities, have you noticed that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:49 am 
Heavyweight

LightSpeed wrote:

Now you want to get my address, why? For you to send your BF? Or maybe... sorry di ako pumapatol sa bakla, (No offense intended for all the gays out there) :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you want to get my address, start to ask the addresses of those you thrash here. Tell them you want their addresses so that you (or most probably your BF) can thrash them face to face and say all your cursing words for their differences of opinions to yours. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, you really have to make a poll, trust me, you would be surprised as to the response. :lol: :lol: :lol: As I said, if you don't want to believe my opinion, maybe you would be shocked as to the opinions of others. Don't challenge me, when I was first to make a challenge for the poll.

One more thing, I found out in another thread that you have "dressing" ODLH as a girl. Wow, it's now confirmed that you are a gay! Well there's nothing wrong about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

in short you're a pu$$y! a typical fag's response, you must be $hitting in your pants right now! whatever you say you're still a pu$$Y!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:42 am 
Cruiserweight

Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:

in short you're a pu$$y! a typical fag's response, you must be $hitting in your pants right now! whatever you say you're still a pu$$Y!

Typical gay response, one-liner without touching the points I raised. Just how many points have I raised that you choose to ignore? Well start with the 4th frame of this thread, same page, up to the ones I gave above. :lol: :lol: :lol:

With regards to you obsession regarding my address, start with the addresses of those you cursed here in Pacland okay? And by the way, you're so dumb to think I'm in the Philippines right now. I have been giving my location in my avatar, and yet you failed to see it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now what about the poll? You have been avoiding the issue, I wonder why? Typical gay reaction? You must be the one shitting in your panties, Nakailang palit ka na ba? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:21 am 
Heavyweight

Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
DAVID DIAZ, earned my respect for he is a GREAT SPORTSMAN (humble in defeat) & A MANNY P FAN too ...

Here what he said just to prove my point:

reference link:
http://philstar.com/index.php?Sports&p= ... 0080705176

DD a GREAT SPORTSMAN:

“I took a lot of shots,” said Diaz. “As the fight went on, I knew my only chance was to score a late knockout. I tried to get close to Pacquiao so I could throw one big punch. But it backfired. He set me up with a right then got me with a left on the chin. I blacked out. When I regained my senses, I was down on the floor. Although I lost, I’m not ashamed of the experience. I lost to a great champion and it was the greatest fight of my life.”

“Manny wants to help Diaz because he’s a good guy,” said de Guzman. “Manny told me he won’t have a problem working with Diaz in a TV commercial. Diaz is not the typical Mexican fighter. He’s soft-spoken and very humble. Manny likes him. I think Diaz will be a bigger attraction in Manila than Oscar Larios.”

A FAN OF MANNY P too:

“I spoke to Manny on the phone before he left for Manila and asked if I could visit him,” said Diaz, quoted by de Guzman. “Manny told me he’ll take me around and be my host. I’m bringing a framed photo of me fighting Manny, which I’ll ask him to autograph. I want to display it in my house as a remembrance that I fought the world’s greatest fighter.”

AND A HUMORIST too:

Diaz joked that because of his showing against Pacquiao, he could get a job with the Chicago Cubs baseball team as a catcher. “Yeah, I caught all his punches,” said Diaz good-naturedly.

KUDOS TO DAVID DIAZ ... A GREAT SPORTSMAN & A MANNY P FAN too !!!

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next