Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:49 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:35 am 
Heavyweight

LightSpeed wrote:

Typical gay response, one-liner without touching the points I raised. Just how many points have I raised that you choose to ignore? Well start with the 4th frame of this thread, same page, up to the ones I gave above. :lol: :lol: :lol:

With regards to you obsession regarding my address, start with the addresses of those you cursed here in Pacland okay? And by the way, you're so dumb to think I'm in the Philippines right now. I have been giving my location in my avatar, and yet you failed to see it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now what about the poll? You have been avoiding the issue, I wonder why? Typical gay reaction? You must be the one shitting in your panties, Nakailang palit ka na ba? :lol: :lol: :lol:

yup, you're a pu$$y!!!
you dared me to tell you face to face what i posted here and when i accepted your challenge, you backed out! that is a pu$$y act! why don't you start a poll if you're a pu$$y or not, for sure you'll get a 100% approval. let me tell you face to face what i've posted here if you are not really a pu$$y, if you can't then you're a pu$$Y! simple as that.
get back to me if you're ready to face me, if not just STFU coz' you're just being a pu$$y again!

Manny Pacquiao did not just open the door, but the entire border for our Filipino boxers, trainers, promoters, sports writers and even the Pinoy boxing fans to the boxing world to be reckoned with. Pac Yo Da Man!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:15 am 
Cruiserweight

Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:

Typical gay response, one-liner without touching the points I raised. Just how many points have I raised that you choose to ignore? Well start with the 4th frame of this thread, same page, up to the ones I gave above. :lol: :lol: :lol:

With regards to you obsession regarding my address, start with the addresses of those you cursed here in Pacland okay? And by the way, you're so dumb to think I'm in the Philippines right now. I have been giving my location in my avatar, and yet you failed to see it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now what about the poll? You have been avoiding the issue, I wonder why? Typical gay reaction? You must be the one shitting in your panties, Nakailang palit ka na ba? :lol: :lol: :lol:

yup, you're a pu$$y!!!
you dared me to tell you face to face what i posted here and when i accepted your challenge, you backed out! that is a pu$$y act! why don't you start a poll if you're a pu$$y or not, for sure you'll get a 100% approval. let me tell you face to face what i've posted here if you are not really a pu$$y, if you can't then you're a pu$$Y! simple as that.
get back to me if you're ready to face me, if not just STFU coz' you're just being a pu$$y again!

Backfired? You are too delusional to think that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the other hand, you got it all wrong! Can you get the addresses of all those you cursed here as a start? NO! I'm sure you are all too gay to do that! Read my post again about this issue. My point is clear, your only consolation is to deliver those cursing and thrash word here in Pacland. Or am I wrong that in real life you have been doing that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, I raised so many points, and yet you have not even tackled them. Start reading frame 4 of last page as a start. Talk about being gay. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, here's the deal: start a poll about your avatar as I suggested. Could you do that? Or you will be too gay to accept this challenge? And by the way, assuming you could do that, PM me about your address too, okay? And then I'll give you my address too.

Oops, by the way, it's time to start changing your panties again, look at that ****. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:23 am 
Heavyweight

LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:

yup, you're a pu$$y!!!

On the other hand, you got it all wrong! Can you get the addresses of all those you cursed here? NO! I'm sure you are all too gay to do that! Read my post again about this issue. My point is clear, your only consolation is to deliver those cursing and thrash word here in Pacland. Or am I wrong that in real life you have been doing that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, I raised so many points, and yet you have not even tackled it. Start reading frame 4 of last page as a start. Talk about being gay. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, here's the deal: start a poll about your avatar as I suggested. Could you do that? Or you will be too gay to accept this challenge? And by the way, assuming you could do that, PM me about your address too, okay? And then I'll give you my address too.

google pu$$Y....
click on link LightSpeed.....
then read your own pu$$y post!
hahaha!

Manny Pacquiao did not just open the door, but the entire border for our Filipino boxers, trainers, promoters, sports writers and even the Pinoy boxing fans to the boxing world to be reckoned with. Pac Yo Da Man!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:27 am 
Cruiserweight

Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:
yup, you're a pu$$y!!!

On the other hand, you got it all wrong! Can you get the addresses of all those you cursed here? NO! I'm sure you are all too gay to do that! Read my post again about this issue. My point is clear, your only consolation is to deliver those cursing and thrash word here in Pacland. Or am I wrong that in real life you have been doing that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, I raised so many points, and yet you have not even tackled them. Start reading frame 4 of last page as a start. Talk about being gay. :lol: :lol: :lol:

google pu$$Y....
hahaha!

See you could not accept my deal! No problem being a gay, Cherry Guevarra :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oopss, google "Cherry Guevarra", will you? Tell me what you will see. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:33 am 
Cruiserweight

joeyj wrote:
DAVID DIAZ, earned my respect for he is a GREAT SPORTSMAN (humble in defeat) & A MANNY P FAN too ...

Here what he said just to prove my point:

reference link:
http://philstar.com/index.php?Sports&p= ... 0080705176

DD a GREAT SPORTSMAN:

“I took a lot of shots,” said Diaz. “As the fight went on, I knew my only chance was to score a late knockout. I tried to get close to Pacquiao so I could throw one big punch. But it backfired. He set me up with a right then got me with a left on the chin. I blacked out. When I regained my senses, I was down on the floor. Although I lost, I’m not ashamed of the experience. I lost to a great champion and it was the greatest fight of my life.”

“Manny wants to help Diaz because he’s a good guy,” said de Guzman. “Manny told me he won’t have a problem working with Diaz in a TV commercial. Diaz is not the typical Mexican fighter. He’s soft-spoken and very humble. Manny likes him. I think Diaz will be a bigger attraction in Manila than Oscar Larios.”

A FAN OF MANNY P too:

“I spoke to Manny on the phone before he left for Manila and asked if I could visit him,” said Diaz, quoted by de Guzman. “Manny told me he’ll take me around and be my host. I’m bringing a framed photo of me fighting Manny, which I’ll ask him to autograph. I want to display it in my house as a remembrance that I fought the world’s greatest fighter.”

AND A HUMORIST too:

Diaz joked that because of his showing against Pacquiao, he could get a job with the Chicago Cubs baseball team as a catcher. “Yeah, I caught all his punches,” said Diaz good-naturedly.

KUDOS TO DAVID DIAZ ... A GREAT SPORTSMAN & A MANNY P FAN too !!!

Thanks for sharing the link. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:34 am 
Heavyweight

LightSpeed wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:
LightSpeed wrote:

google pu$$Y....
hahaha!

See you could not accept my deal! No problem being a gay, Cherry Guevarra :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oopss, google "Cherry Guevarra", will you? Tell me what you will see. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:snoring: :finger: hahaha!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:49 am 
Flyweight

DIAZ IS A HUMBLE GUY. AT LEAST HE ADMITTED HE GOT HIS *** WHOOPED POST FIGHT INTERVIEW.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6