Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:39 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:28 am 
Heavyweight

Erap wrote:
namme wrote:
KOArtist9 wrote:
think his share (if any) would come from PPV revenue, not gate ticket revenue.

Ok, that would also mean that if the PPV revenue is not that high, that would mean PacMan will mostly rely on that $3M (was it $3M?) that he got for fighting Diaz?

Yep, minus U.S. and R.P. taxes, trainer fees, other trainer fees, other amuyong fees, entourage accomodations etc.

chavit's 'balato' to manny is tax-free..and it's also worth millions..

" I search history in vain to find the equal to Jesus Christ. " - Napoleon Bonaparte

" In the beginning, God made the heavens and the earth... now everything else is Made in China. "

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:37 pm 
Featherweight

namme wrote:
sbc_leics619 wrote:

Sorry mate: herewith are the rationale why I considered your question irrelevant:

you propounded a subjective question and yet it requires an objective answer.

upon perusal, the issue being raised is dependent on probables, hence
just mere pecuniary estimations no less.

As I opined in my earlier post, ONLY parties to the contract as well as from the people working in the Inland Revenue Services have a much better "grasp/answer" to the question at bar...! we have no way of ascertaining it...!

Again, my apologies for looking it that way...! No offense meant...!

PEACE....! :lol:

Well, you're right, but for me "pecuniary probables" are enough for me to think of, as responses...

Anyway, that's why I rephrased my question in my second post, "did Manny have a share in the gross ticket revenue?" again, even if it requires answers that are probable, at least I would know what others think of it. :)

Thanks for responding to my question!

CHEERS MATE...!

Indeed, you're correct as well..!

(That's the beauty of this forum which make it worthwhile, interesting & lively...! even though posters may tend or agree or disagree in certain issues, what matters most is the retention of respect & reverence amongst them thereby making the exchanges of views & ideas a little bit more pleasant)...!

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:56 pm 
Cruiserweight

sbc_leics619 wrote:
namme wrote:
sbc_leics619 wrote:

Sorry mate: herewith are the rationale why I considered your question irrelevant:

you propounded a subjective question and yet it requires an objective answer.

upon perusal, the issue being raised is dependent on probables, hence
just mere pecuniary estimations no less.

As I opined in my earlier post, ONLY parties to the contract as well as from the people working in the Inland Revenue Services have a much better "grasp/answer" to the question at bar...! we have no way of ascertaining it...!

Again, my apologies for looking it that way...! No offense meant...!

RPEACE....! :lol:

Well, you're right, but for me "pecuniary probables" are enough for me to think of, as responses...

Anyway, that's why I rephrased my question in my second post, "did Manny have a share in the gross ticket revenue?" again, even if it requires answers that are probable, at least I would know what others think of it. :)

Thanks for responding to my question!

CHEERS MATE...!

Indeed, you're correct as well..!

(That's the beauty of this forum which make it worthwhile, interesting & lively...! even though posters may tend or agree or disagree in certain issues, what matters most is the retention of respect & reverence amongst them thereby making the exchanges of views & ideas a little bit more pleasant)...!

:lol: :lol:

This is what I call "intelligent" post. Reading such comments makes this site much better. A good sample to show that we can argue with one another and still show sign of respect. This is how we should debate in this forum. 8) 8)

Anyways, back to the topic. I'm curious also how much MP receive after all those deductibles and payments to his team. Though I'm sure he gets a lot of money back during tax season :D :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:08 pm 
Welterweight

More money that I could make in my lifetime... Unless I hit it big soon... :D