Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:35 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:18 pm 
Bantamweight

brady wrote:
Mijares fan wrote:
nobushino wrote:

no sorry, I dont have a link. I can tell you that The Ring Magazine correctly scored the bout 119-109 for Molitor in their report on the match in the March 08 issue.

hehehe this guy acting that he knows everything about Molitor espcially when he fought 3k baterry.. you didnt watch the fight right? so how can you said that molitor completely dominate 3k baterry on that fight? maybe to much reading REMATE news paper.. hehehe.. :lol:

I watched the fight live, and I have it on video. How do you get "I didnt see the fight" out of "I dont have a link for you to see the fight" as in youtube, dailymotion, etc.? They are two completely different things. Show me one report of the fight that agrees with you that 3K dominated. I'll be shocked if you can find even a single one.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:45 am 
Middleweight

Mijares fan wrote:
I watched the fight live, and I have it on video. How do you get "I didnt see the fight" out of "I dont have a link for you to see the fight" as in youtube, dailymotion, etc.? They are two completely different things. Show me one report of the fight that agrees with you that 3K dominated. I'll be shocked if you can find even a single one.

True true...Molitor still chickened out though :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:48 am 
Light Heavyweight

badboypeenoy wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
Yes Mr. OPLOK, Abe has a lot of options and Molitor should realize that he got some special attention from Team Concepcion... It's Team Concepcion's decision to pursue the Molitor fight... They see something in Molitor that they might want to exploit... :wink: As a fan of Abe, I see it as a good career decision and I support it...

Some Paclanders don"t like the idea of Concepcion fighting Molitor because he'll be skipping over their IBF-ranked idol. :lol:

Haha. Right on the button. Nice one! :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:57 am 
Heavyweight

OPLOK123 wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:

There you are. It turned out Concepcion has a wider field to choose from. He is ranked 4th by WBC and 7th by WBO in the superbantam. So I think Concepcion doesn't have to insist on fighting Molitor. He should go after the champions of WBC and WBO where he is highly ranked.

Yes Mr. OPLOK, Abe has a lot of options and Molitor should realize that he got some special attention from Team Concepcion... It's Team Concepcion's decision to pursue the Molitor fight... They see something in Molitor that they might want to exploit... :wink: As a fan of Abe, I see it as a good career decision and I support it...

The problem sir is that even if Molitor agrees to fight Concepcion, the IBF will not sanction it. And if Molitor insists on fighting Concepcion who is not ranked by the IBF, there's that big possibility of the IBF stripping Molitor of his title. I think that's the reason why Molitor have to abide by the decision of the IBF. It is not about Molitor is chickening out as what other posters and even Jaro is implying.

I guess Sir OPLOK, the IBF can easily insert Concepcion in their top 15 rankings (with the help of TopRank's deep pocket of course)... Concepcion is the NABF super bantam champ, rated no. 4 by WBC and no. 7 by WBO so it's not really a difficult job for IBF to include Concepcion in the top 15...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8