Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:38 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:00 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
red dog wrote:
:? :? :? Maybe the money offer was not good? Maybe his trying to get more money?
Maybe his thinking that he could get a fight with Vasquez which means more money.
Or maybe he want's to preserve his title a little longer by fighting lesser opponent. But
for how long????


Or maybe he didn't want to fight outside Canada and the Pac-Diaz bout will be held in the US... :lol: bok bok bok!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:06 am 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:46 am
Posts: 27
badboypeenoy wrote:
red dog wrote:
:? :? :? Maybe the money offer was not good? Maybe his trying to get more money?
Maybe his thinking that he could get a fight with Vasquez which means more money.
Or maybe he want's to preserve his title a little longer by fighting lesser opponent. But
for how long????


Or maybe he didn't want to fight outside Canada and the Pac-Diaz bout will be held in the US... :lol: bok bok bok!


or maybe youre just an ignorant ***** who doesnt know how to read? Its amazing, this story was ran on Tuesday on the front page of THIS WEBSITE, and you fools STILL havent figured it out. Concepcion is not an option for Molitor because hes not ranked in the IBFs top 15. http://philboxing.com/news/story-16579.html

Here you can find the IBFs top 15, and look no Abe to be found anywhere:
http://www.ibf-usba-boxing.com/index.php


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:12 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 1539
Location: Makati City. Born and Raised in Cavite City
Gee whizz!! why...!!

_________________
Pain is a good friend. When you think you're already dead, pain will whisper " you're still alive".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:23 am 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:46 am
Posts: 27
brady wrote:
nothing new.. steve Molitor is a Coward!! Canadian are very Good in Hockey but not in other sports especially Boxing. :lol:


seriously dude, if your filipino, you really shouldnt be talking. I mean no offense, but Canada is about 1000 times better in sports than The Phillipines. Not trying to be a ****, but its 100% true.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:28 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 1:35 pm
Posts: 694
Mijares fan wrote:
brady wrote:
nothing new.. steve Molitor is a Coward!! Canadian are very Good in Hockey but not in other sports especially Boxing. :lol:


seriously dude, if your filipino, you really shouldnt be talking. I mean no offense, but Canada is about 1000 times better in sports than The Phillipines. Not trying to be a ****, but its 100% true.


1000 times din ang lamig. Welcome to Pacland noob.

_________________
Hugo is here to deliver the WRATH to the PacHaters :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:32 am 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:46 am
Posts: 27
hugo_bossing wrote:
Mijares fan wrote:
brady wrote:
nothing new.. steve Molitor is a Coward!! Canadian are very Good in Hockey but not in other sports especially Boxing. :lol:


seriously dude, if your filipino, you really shouldnt be talking. I mean no offense, but Canada is about 1000 times better in sports than The Phillipines. Not trying to be a ****, but its 100% true.


1000 times din ang lamig. Welcome to Pacland noob.


right back at ya noob. I look forward to talking boxing with everyone.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:04 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
Mijares fan wrote:
or maybe youre just an ignorant ***** who doesnt know how to read? Its amazing, this story was ran on Tuesday on the front page of THIS WEBSITE, and you fools STILL havent figured it out. Concepcion is not an option for Molitor because hes not ranked in the IBFs top 15. http://philboxing.com/news/story-16579.html

Here you can find the IBFs top 15, and look no Abe to be found anywhere:
http://www.ibf-usba-boxing.com/index.php
"

"Ignorant *****" would be your father...I surely did not do your mom. But somebody else did because you obviosuly came out a GENIUS! 8) I'm sure RIcardo Castillo was in that list of IBF's top 15, right? Bok bok bok :lol:

Let me give you a scenario here:

ARUM, TRAMPLER, TREMBLAY and TUCKER were talking...

ARUM : What do you say Molitor fights underneath Pac-Diaz for his US debut?
TREMBLAY: Sure! Against who?
TRAMPLER: Barnabee Concepshawn...he barely won against Juan Diaz, so I gues this would be a good fight for Molitor.
TUCKER : Hmmm...Concepshawn isn't ranked in the IBF, you would be paying more than just sanctioning fees Bob.
ARUM : Come on Les, don't go Don King on me....
TRAMPLER : Tell you what guys, Barnabee would be fighting April 26, That would give Steve two weeks more rest than Barnabee...by the way, Steve looked good against Beltran! Toprank would be interested in promoting Steve in the US...right Bob? (winks a Arum)
ARUM : Sure! And we can do that debut on the Pac-Diaz card!
TUCKER : Just tell me when and I'd rank the kid.

After April 26....

The dudes meet again...

ARUM : So Les, are we ranking Barnabee now?
TUCKER : Sure, but like I said last week, you will have to pay more than just the sanctioning fees...
ARUM : Hey, I though we had an agreement?
TUCKER : Sure, but Allan here says Steve isn't interested to fight the guy...
TRAMPLER : Cmon Allan, Barnabee just got lucky, Steve's far better than Daniels.
TREMBLAY : Sorry guys, but we'll be interested to fight Vazquez...
ARUM : That shithead isn't with Toprank anymore.
TUCKER : Oh well, I guess I'd be Don King if you want that fight Bob.
ARUM : **** you! Rot in Hell!


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:18 am 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:46 am
Posts: 27
badboypeenoy wrote:
Mijares fan wrote:
or maybe youre just an ignorant ***** who doesnt know how to read? Its amazing, this story was ran on Tuesday on the front page of THIS WEBSITE, and you fools STILL havent figured it out. Concepcion is not an option for Molitor because hes not ranked in the IBFs top 15. http://philboxing.com/news/story-16579.html

Here you can find the IBFs top 15, and look no Abe to be found anywhere:
http://www.ibf-usba-boxing.com/index.php
"

"Ignorant *****" would be your father...I surely did not do your mom. But somebody else did because you obviosuly came out a GENIUS! 8) I'm sure RIcardo Castillo was in that list of IBF's top 15, right? Bok bok bok :lol:










pathetic rambling








:lol: :lol: :lol:


Yes *******, Castillo was in the top 15, unlike Concepcion. Youre certainly looking like a genius with that post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:46 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
Mijares fan wrote:
Yes *******, Castillo was in the top 15, unlike Concepcion. Youre certainly looking like a genius with that post.


So did Castillo beat an IBF rated fighter to get into the IBF's November-December ranking, Genius? :lol: :lol: :lol: bok bok bok


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:36 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
Yo! Mijares_fan, I though you wanna talk boxing...so, defend your statement that Concepcion has to beat one of the IBF's 15 ranked fighters first to get rated.

My position, Molitor's last three challengers Beltran, Castillo and 3K Battery, didn't have to beat any IBF ranked fighter to get ranked, so why does the IBF have this sudden "protectionist" attitude towards Molitor? They have arbitrarily ranked fighters before, Castillo was ranked #14 and he got a shot... 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:51 pm 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:46 am
Posts: 27
badboypeenoy wrote:
Yo! Mijares_fan, I though you wanna talk boxing...so, defend your statement that Concepcion has to beat one of the IBF's 15 ranked fighters first to get rated.

My position, Molitor's last three challengers Beltran, Castillo and 3K Battery, didn't have to beat any IBF ranked fighter to get ranked, so why does the IBF have this sudden "protectionist" attitude towards Molitor? They have arbitrarily ranked fighters before, Castillo was ranked #14 and he got a shot... 8)



Maybe beating a top 15 guy isnt the only way, but it would seem to be the most sure way. Is Abe afraid he cant beat any of them? There must be a reason why he is still fighting guys like Daniels, instead of stepping up the level of opposition. Must have been a little worried after barely beating Juan Ruiz. LOL at thinking you can call the shots because you barely beat Juan Ruiz and koed Torrence Daniels.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:53 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
Mijares fan wrote:
Maybe beating a top 15 guy isnt the only way, but it would seem to be the most sure way. Is Abe afraid he cant beat any of them? There must be a reason why he is still fighting guys like Daniels, instead of stepping up the level of opposition. Must have been a little worried after barely beating Juan Ruiz. LOL at thinking you can call the shots because you barely beat Juan Ruiz and koed Torrence Daniels.


Shut up, you are owned already. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:07 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 122
Why do some people insist that Molitor chickened out fighting Concepcion? The IBF already issued a statement and it was clear that Concepcion was not an option as he is not even ranked by this body. Concepcion should invade other boxing bodies like the WBO where the policies are different from IBF. Concepcion can always challenge De Leon for the title. Or he is just afraid to fight De Leon?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:14 pm 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:46 am
Posts: 27
badboypeenoy wrote:
Mijares fan wrote:
Maybe beating a top 15 guy isnt the only way, but it would seem to be the most sure way. Is Abe afraid he cant beat any of them? There must be a reason why he is still fighting guys like Daniels, instead of stepping up the level of opposition. Must have been a little worried after barely beating Juan Ruiz. LOL at thinking you can call the shots because you barely beat Juan Ruiz and koed Torrence Daniels.


Shut up, you are owned already. :lol:


you have owned yourself repeatedly, by suggesting that anyone has ducked Concepcion, without giving any proof at all, only speculation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:17 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
Mijares fan wrote:
badboypeenoy wrote:
Mijares fan wrote:
Maybe beating a top 15 guy isnt the only way, but it would seem to be the most sure way. Is Abe afraid he cant beat any of them? There must be a reason why he is still fighting guys like Daniels, instead of stepping up the level of opposition. Must have been a little worried after barely beating Juan Ruiz. LOL at thinking you can call the shots because you barely beat Juan Ruiz and koed Torrence Daniels.


Shut up, you are owned already. :lol:


you have owned yourself repeatedly, by suggesting that anyone has ducked Concepcion, without giving any proof at all, only speculation.


Welcome to Pacland Genius :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group