Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:11 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Most Avoided?
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:46 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:14 am
Posts: 2401
Location: hey kat im right behind that door - hayden camera (^^,)
to the TS, it depends upon negotiations!!! and whos that JUAN PONCE DE LEON??? :lol: :peace:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Avoided?
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:34 am 
Offline
Flyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:03 pm
Posts: 19
it is very clean in the article that ibf officials think that concepcion have no rights to fight molitor solely because conception is not ranked by ibf on which molitor is the champion..in time when ibf have ranked concepcion as top contender, he then have a chance to fight for the crown..personally i think concepcion can be a world champion, it is only a matter of time..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Avoided?
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:14 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 9:57 pm
Posts: 4144
Location: Starfish Island, Vice City
Maybe Concepcion has a feeling similar to Guzman/Valero.... Avoided one... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Avoided?
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:05 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
Wong wrote:
Maybe Concepcion has a feeling similar to Guzman/Valero.... Avoided one... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Well, Valero publicly ducked Guzman and tuktuk drivers are avoiding Valero like a plague. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Avoided?
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:27 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:00 am
Posts: 1026
serr Abe should fight some1 in IBF then take ovva... if he's right he's good enough. Concepcion AKA... abe. hesgood :(D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Avoided?
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:33 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:07 pm
Posts: 266
too much air on your head fellas. let him fight rated fighters first before saying anything like this. i know aljoe jaro is one of the posters here in pacland, don't talk too much, you can't even get your act together as a manager to condes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Avoided?
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:40 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
fruity_loops wrote:
too much air on your head fellas. let him fight rated fighters first before saying anything like this. i know aljoe jaro is one of the posters here in pacland, don't talk too much, you can't even get your act together as a manager to condes.


Aljoe hater in the house! Now THAT is crab mentality if I ever saw one... no wonder this guy's been hating on Abe, now he's even using Condes to attack Jaro as if he cares for the fighter. Oh well, jealousy can be a real biatch. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Avoided?
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:52 am 
Offline
Flyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:29 pm
Posts: 21
Location: Cebu
Abe is not popular in the U.S. and maybe Juan Ma. Lopez & Steve Molitor doesn't know Abe. How come they avoided him? Few people here in Pacland are overhyping Abe.

_________________
Champagne for my real friends. Real pain for my sham friends.~!@#$%^&*(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Avoided?
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:59 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:07 pm
Posts: 266
kelv wrote:
Abe is not popular in the U.S. and maybe Juan Ma. Lopez & Steve Molitor doesn't know Abe. How come they avoided him? Few people here in Pacland are overhyping Abe.
i agree with you bro. how could he be a such an attraction in the world scene of boxing when in fact, here in the phils. promoters are not interested in him. where is he fighting by the way? in mexico twice already coz he is not marketable as a boxer. so boring. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Avoided?
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:03 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:07 pm
Posts: 266
badboypeenoy wrote:
fruity_loops wrote:
too much air on your head fellas. let him fight rated fighters first before saying anything like this. i know aljoe jaro is one of the posters here in pacland, don't talk too much, you can't even get your act together as a manager to condes.


Aljoe hater in the house! Now THAT is crab mentality if I ever saw one... no wonder this guy's been hating on Abe, now he's even using Condes to attack Jaro as if he cares for the fighter. Oh well, jealousy can be a real biatch. :lol:
i think you are the one being jealous to the ala boys, coz they are getting the much exposure not only here in the phils but also in the U.S. not like your bf barbie concepcion, no nada at all. not even the big time promoters in the phils are interested in him coz he is such a boring fighter. period. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Avoided?
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:45 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 7960
i thought it was nonito who's being avoided:















by his manager to have a fight.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Most Avoided?
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:58 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
fruity_loops wrote:
badboypeenoy wrote:
fruity_loops wrote:
too much air on your head fellas. let him fight rated fighters first before saying anything like this. i know aljoe jaro is one of the posters here in pacland, don't talk too much, you can't even get your act together as a manager to condes.


Aljoe hater in the house! Now THAT is crab mentality if I ever saw one... no wonder this guy's been hating on Abe, now he's even using Condes to attack Jaro as if he cares for the fighter. Oh well, jealousy can be a real biatch. :lol:
i think you are the one being jealous to the ala boys, coz they are getting the much exposure not only here in the phils but also in the U.S. not like your bf barbie concepcion, no nada at all. not even the big time promoters in the phils are interested in him coz he is such a boring fighter. period. :lol:


Oh are there BIG TIME promoters here in the Philippines? who? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group