Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:11 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Most Avoided?
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:46 am 
Cruiserweight

Location: hey kat im right behind that door - hayden camera (^^,)
to the TS, it depends upon negotiations!!! and whos that JUAN PONCE DE LEON??? :lol: :peace:

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:34 am 
Flyweight

it is very clean in the article that ibf officials think that concepcion have no rights to fight molitor solely because conception is not ranked by ibf on which molitor is the champion..in time when ibf have ranked concepcion as top contender, he then have a chance to fight for the crown..personally i think concepcion can be a world champion, it is only a matter of time..

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:14 am 
Heavyweight

Maybe Concepcion has a feeling similar to Guzman/Valero.... Avoided one... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:05 am 
Middleweight

Wong wrote:
Maybe Concepcion has a feeling similar to Guzman/Valero.... Avoided one... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, Valero publicly ducked Guzman and tuktuk drivers are avoiding Valero like a plague. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:27 am 
Light Heavyweight

serr Abe should fight some1 in IBF then take ovva... if he's right he's good enough. Concepcion AKA... abe. hesgood :(D

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:33 am 
Welterweight

too much air on your head fellas. let him fight rated fighters first before saying anything like this. i know aljoe jaro is one of the posters here in pacland, don't talk too much, you can't even get your act together as a manager to condes.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:40 am 
Middleweight

fruity_loops wrote:
too much air on your head fellas. let him fight rated fighters first before saying anything like this. i know aljoe jaro is one of the posters here in pacland, don't talk too much, you can't even get your act together as a manager to condes.

Aljoe hater in the house! Now THAT is crab mentality if I ever saw one... no wonder this guy's been hating on Abe, now he's even using Condes to attack Jaro as if he cares for the fighter. Oh well, jealousy can be a real biatch. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:52 am 
Flyweight

Abe is not popular in the U.S. and maybe Juan Ma. Lopez & Steve Molitor doesn't know Abe. How come they avoided him? Few people here in Pacland are overhyping Abe.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:59 am 
Welterweight

kelv wrote:
Abe is not popular in the U.S. and maybe Juan Ma. Lopez & Steve Molitor doesn't know Abe. How come they avoided him? Few people here in Pacland are overhyping Abe.
i agree with you bro. how could he be a such an attraction in the world scene of boxing when in fact, here in the phils. promoters are not interested in him. where is he fighting by the way? in mexico twice already coz he is not marketable as a boxer. so boring. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:03 am 
Welterweight

badboypeenoy wrote:
fruity_loops wrote:

Aljoe hater in the house! Now THAT is crab mentality if I ever saw one... no wonder this guy's been hating on Abe, now he's even using Condes to attack Jaro as if he cares for the fighter. Oh well, jealousy can be a real biatch. :lol:
i think you are the one being jealous to the ala boys, coz they are getting the much exposure not only here in the phils but also in the U.S. not like your bf barbie concepcion, no nada at all. not even the big time promoters in the phils are interested in him coz he is such a boring fighter. period. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:45 am 
Heavyweight

i thought it was nonito who's being avoided:

by his manager to have a fight.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:58 pm 
Middleweight

fruity_loops wrote:
badboypeenoy wrote:
fruity_loops wrote:

i think you are the one being jealous to the ala boys, coz they are getting the much exposure not only here in the phils but also in the U.S. not like your bf barbie concepcion, no nada at all. not even the big time promoters in the phils are interested in him coz he is such a boring fighter. period. :lol:

Oh are there BIG TIME promoters here in the Philippines? who? :lol: