Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:41 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:34 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:09 am
Posts: 12580
Location: CyberCity
Mijares fan wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
Mijares fan wrote:

in what sense? if you wanna see people with "balls bigger than their heads" go take a look at the "Molitor turns down Concepcion" thread.



I'm the thread starter of the "Molitor turns down Concepcion" thread... It's clearly stated in that news article that Abe is unranked by the IBF. The article also mentioned that Abe is ranked fourth by the more popular WBC.

Look at it this way, it's Team Abe's challenge to Molitor... It's up to Molitor or IBF to accept the challenge... It's not a mandatory fight and Molitor/IBF has all the reasons not to accept the fight...

Abe is also the current NABF super bantam champ and based on this, he at least has the accomplishments to challenge the regular champs.

.


I wasnt talking about you, I was talking about all the people that replied, talking about chicken **** this and coward that, etc. even though Molitor CANNOT fight Abe. He can choose his next opponent, but he MUST be ranked in the top 15. Boom Boom could be a possibility if hes interested.

It may be a challenge to Molitor/IBF, but guess what? Right now, it is a USELESS challenge.

And no, its not up to Molitor and the IBF to accept the challenge. Its up to Abe to beat some good fighters for a change, and get ranked in the top 15.




As I've said, Team Concepcion/TopRank offered Molitor to showcase his boxing skills infront of a larger audience worldwide under the PAC-Diaz fight but Molitor turned down the offer...

To add some sting to their challenge, Team Concepcion stated that they considered Molitor as the weakest among the 122 lbs champs... It seems Molitor was not affected by that negative comments and he just turned down the challenge...

Well after Molitor rejected the offer, I didn't hear any bitching from Team Abe... I think it's an honest useful offer that can be either accepted or denied... Team Abe has to live with that and move on and that's what they did...

.

_________________
Boxing Videos/Photos LINK --> http://boxingonyoutube.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:38 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
PaclandBoxer wrote:

As I've said, Team Concepcion/TopRank offered Molitor to showcase his boxing skills infront of a larger audience worldwide under the PAC-Diaz fight but Molitor turned down the offer...

To add some sting to their challenge, Team Concepcion stated that they considered Molitor as the weakest among the 122 lbs champs... It seems Molitor was not affected by that negative comments and he just turned down the challenge...

Well after Molitor rejected the offer, I didn't hear any bitching from Team Abe... I think it's an honest useful offer that can be either accepted or denied... Team Abe has to live with that and move on and that's what they did...

.


Doesn't change the fact that Molitor chickened out despite IBF's pathetic attempt to protect their champion's rep. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:42 pm 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:46 am
Posts: 27
badboypeenoy wrote:
Let's try another IBF ranked Molitor challenger...hmmmm Fernando Beltran, Jr.

Who did Beltran beat to get into the IBF rankings since Jan or February 2007? (he was # 13 mind you) UNRANKED Edel Ruiz by DQ! And did Beltran stay in the IBF rankings by beating other IBF ranked fighters? NO! He beat scums like Baudel Cardenas by UD (who Farenas TKOed) and fellow IBF ranked fighter Jose Arboleda whose ticket to the IBF rankings are a series of UD wins againsts tomato cans in Panama!

So Genius, did these two beat IBF ranked fighters to get into the IBF rankings? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last time I looked Abe has a better record than these two chumps...just a matter of "ranking fees" here bro.


I'm not sure why they got into the rankings, perhaps they were just outside the top 15, and someone else got lowered in the rankings. Castillo had been highly rated by the IBF for a while, I dont see it as a shock that he was ranked. And as I said before I dont think you can just talk your way to a title shot. Do you think if Castillo or whoever was unranked and decided, hey I want a title shot, Molitor fight me in a month, I have decided that I would like to be ranked, so rank me now, do you think the fight would happen? Do you really think that any of the beltholders in this division would take the fight, if some completely random, unranked fighter who hasnt beaten anyone yet, says fight me in a month? Maybe Alex De Oliveira should challenge Vazquez to a late June fight, or Mauricio Javier Munoz could demand that Caballero face him in early August. Lets face it, Abe is in no position to be calling the shots as far as any of the belts go. But Im sure he will get his chance, quite possibly before the end of the year.

There are examples of guys in the top 15 who beat a guy to get in there. Like Kiko Martinez beating Bernard Dunne, Rendall Munroe beating Kiko Martinez or Olivier Lontchi beating Cruz Carbajal. Is that too difficult a task for Abe? just looking for the easy way huh, after all he did just beat Torrence Daniels right? How doesnt he deserve a shot?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:52 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
Mijares fan wrote:
I'm not sure why they got into the rankings, perhaps they were just outside the top 15, and someone else got lowered in the rankings.


So this simply means that you don't know shiit. I though you said a fighter should beat somebody in the top 15 to get into the top 15? Now you are telling us that you can get ranked by beating figthers who are "just outside the top 15" I seriously doubt if Beltran's ticket EDEL RUIZ is even in IBF's top 50! :lol: :lol:

STFU and accept the fact that Molitor's team was given a legitimate offer and they said "no", ergo chickened out. Live with it. :lol: :lol: :lol: bok bok bok


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:55 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 122
Concepcion can't be in line for a championship fight if he continues fighting bums like Daniels. Daniels is a certified bum. Just look at his record. He must first hurdle all the 15 ranked fighters in his division before he fights for the championship. In fact imho Bautista is more a gutsy fighter than Concepcion by fighting Ponce De Leon. Concepcion is more afraid of losing a fight. That is why he never challenged De Leon. Unlike Bautista, win or loss, he is not afraid of fighting formidable boxers like De Leon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:56 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
OPLOK123 wrote:
Concepcion can't be in line for a championship fight if he continues fighting bums like Daniels. Daniels is a certified bum. Just look at his record. He must first hurdle all the 15 ranked fighters in his division before he fights for the championship. In fact imho Bautista is more a gutsy fighter than Concepcion by fighting Ponce De Leon. Concepcion is more afraid of losing a fight. That is why he never challenged De Leon. Unlike Bautista, win or loss, he is not afraid of fighting formidable boxers like De Leon.


yeah sure. :lol: Go Bautista!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:06 pm 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:46 am
Posts: 27
badboypeenoy wrote:
Mijares fan wrote:
I'm not sure why they got into the rankings, perhaps they were just outside the top 15, and someone else got lowered in the rankings.


So this simply means that you don't know shiit. I though you said a fighter should beat somebody in the top 15 to get into the top 15? Now you are telling us that you can get ranked by beating figthers who are "just outside the top 15" I seriously doubt if Beltran's ticket EDEL RUIZ is even in IBF's top 50! :lol: :lol:

STFU and accept the fact that Molitor's team was given a legitimate offer and they said "no", ergo chickened out. Live with it. :lol: :lol: :lol: bok bok bok


You need to accept the fact that abe is a nobody right now who has beaten nobody, and is not the one calling the shots. Currently, he is undeserving of a title shot. You cant accept the fact that the IBF will not allow a Molitor vs. Concepcion fight to take place. You have given ZERO proof that the IBF would allow it to happen. Yeah you may be right that there other ways into the IBF rankings, I'll give you that. But thats about it. It doesnt change the fact that abe isnt ranked, and the IBF has stated that the fight cant happen. You dont have any actual PROOF that Molitor is ducking him, any more than I have proof that Abe is scared to fight guys in the top 15.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:14 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
Mijares fan wrote:
badboypeenoy wrote:
Mijares fan wrote:
I'm not sure why they got into the rankings, perhaps they were just outside the top 15, and someone else got lowered in the rankings.


So this simply means that you don't know shiit. I though you said a fighter should beat somebody in the top 15 to get into the top 15? Now you are telling us that you can get ranked by beating figthers who are "just outside the top 15" I seriously doubt if Beltran's ticket EDEL RUIZ is even in IBF's top 50! :lol: :lol:

STFU and accept the fact that Molitor's team was given a legitimate offer and they said "no", ergo chickened out. Live with it. :lol: :lol: :lol: bok bok bok


You need to accept the fact that abe is a nobody right now who has beaten nobody, and is not the one calling the shots. Currently, he is undeserving of a title shot. You cant accept the fact that the IBF will not allow a Molitor vs. Concepcion fight to take place. You have given ZERO proof that the IBF would allow it to happen. Yeah you may be right that there other ways into the IBF rankings, I'll give you that. But that doesnt change the fact that abe isnt ranked, and the IBF has stated that the fight cant happen. You dont have any actual PROOF that Molitor is ducking him, any more than I have proof that Abe is scared to fight guys in the top 15.


Whatever you say genius. :lol: Oh and for the record, Molitor still said "no". :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:14 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 122
Why do Concepcion insist on fighting Molitor? Because his handlers think that Molitor is the weakest of all the champions in his division? Why not challenge Ponce De Leon instead? Let's see if Concepcion has got enough in his armory against the WBO champion.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:18 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
OPLOK123 wrote:
Why do Concepcion insist on fighting Molitor? Because his handlers think that Molitor is the weakest of all the champions in his division? Why not challenge Ponce De Leon instead? Let's see if Concepcion has got enough in his armory against the WBO champion.


Molitor isn't the weakest Champ in the division by the way. 8) Just so you know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:24 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 122
badboypeenoy wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:
Why do Concepcion insist on fighting Molitor? Because his handlers think that Molitor is the weakest of all the champions in his division? Why not challenge Ponce De Leon instead? Let's see if Concepcion has got enough in his armory against the WBO champion.


Molitor isn't the weakest Champ in the division by the way. 8) Just so you know.


If I am not mistaken I read in the news that Jaro mentioned about Molitor as the weakest among the champions in Concepcion's division. I just based my opinion on what Jaro said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:25 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:20 pm
Posts: 2421
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
OPLOK123 wrote:
Why do Concepcion insist on fighting Molitor? Because his handlers think that Molitor is the weakest of all the champions in his division? Why not challenge Ponce De Leon instead? Let's see if Concepcion has got enough in his armory against the WBO champion.


That's no brainer boy. Concepcion just believes he can beat Molitor. Why not DPDL? Maybe he believes he cannot beat DPDL yet. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:27 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:38 pm
Posts: 3103
Mijares fan wrote:
The IBFs Top 15? It is well known that you must be in the Top 15 to get a shot at the title, and yet, Abe and his camp have decided that they should get a title shot anyway, ahead of all the fighters who actually earned their place in the top 15. Its obvious that Abe is afraid that he will lose to anyone in the top 15 so they are trying to demand a free ride to the top, and avoid actually beating a live fighter on thier way to a title. Its downright PATHETIC if you think about it. I mean this is a guy whos coming off a win over a bum Torrence Daniels, and an extremely close win over Juan Ruiz, and he thinks that can get him a title shot? LMAO, hilarious. Why doesnt Abe just fight a guy in the top 15, beat him, and land himself in the top 15. Its hilarious to suggest this guy is being ducked when he hast proven anything, hasnt even beaten a top 25 fighter yet. Shame on Aljoe Jaro and Abe for using such cowardly tactics to try and get a title shot, instead of doing it legitimately. Shame.

Im sure you guys want Abe to earn his shot fairly, instead of crying like a bitch about being ducked, even though he isnt even close to deserving of a title shot. So here is the IBFs top 15, who would you guys like to see Abe in there with? (note: Zarate and Mathebula are fighting an IBF eliminator bout in August, so both are out of the question)

1 NOT RATED
2 NOT RATED
3 Julio Zarate Mexico
4 Takalani Ndlovu South Africa
5 Rafael Marquez United States
6 Fernando Beltran, Jr. Mexico
7 Sergio Medina Argentina
8 Jeffery Mathebula South Africa
9 Rendall Munroe England
10 Rey Bautista Philippines
11 Kiko Martinez Spain
12 Luis Perez Nicaragua
13 Mike Oliver United States
14 Fashung 3k Battery Thailand
15 Oliver Lontchi Canada


How long have you thought about this?
You could have done a little bit better than this if you just stop using foul words.
Back on your opinion.
I certainly wont argue with your Top 15 title shot thing, you may be right.
And who wouldn’t want a short cut to the Top I bet you’d say yes if you overtakes the employees above you and became a Director. I agree with you on that “you have to earn it”. That’s all the sensible things you wrote and the rest are empty and all speculation and no proven facts, ei. Speculation of being afraid to fight the Top 15’s.
Can you please give me statement from Abe that he is being ducked by Molitor. I didn’t know nor read that Abe has been crying like a bitch.
You’re the only one here I know who’s crying like what you’ve said .
But then again its your opinion. Btw. Stop writing this kind of whining just to use your new found words it just doesn’t fit.
another thing : Thread is misleading...

_________________
...he can do everything that's what make him so complicated..
...feet hands uppercuts jab body punches head movements foot work everything he got it all.
-emmanuel steward-


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:31 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:38 pm
Posts: 3103
OPLOK123 wrote:
Why do Concepcion insist on fighting Molitor? Because his handlers think that Molitor is the weakest of all the champions in his division? Why not challenge Ponce De Leon instead? Let's see if Concepcion has got enough in his armory against the WBO champion.


in my opinion Abe needs a few more fights before he can step up,i'm guessing Abe's handlers are itching for the big bucks.my 2 cents.

_________________
...he can do everything that's what make him so complicated..
...feet hands uppercuts jab body punches head movements foot work everything he got it all.
-emmanuel steward-


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:34 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:20 pm
Posts: 2421
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Mijares fan wrote:
badboypeenoy wrote:
Mijares fan wrote:
I'm not sure why they got into the rankings, perhaps they were just outside the top 15, and someone else got lowered in the rankings.


So this simply means that you don't know shiit. I though you said a fighter should beat somebody in the top 15 to get into the top 15? Now you are telling us that you can get ranked by beating figthers who are "just outside the top 15" I seriously doubt if Beltran's ticket EDEL RUIZ is even in IBF's top 50! :lol: :lol:

STFU and accept the fact that Molitor's team was given a legitimate offer and they said "no", ergo chickened out. Live with it. :lol: :lol: :lol: bok bok bok


You need to accept the fact that abe is a nobody right now who has beaten nobody, and is not the one calling the shots. Currently, he is undeserving of a title shot. You cant accept the fact that the IBF will not allow a Molitor vs. Concepcion fight to take place. You have given ZERO proof that the IBF would allow it to happen. Yeah you may be right that there other ways into the IBF rankings, I'll give you that. But thats about it. It doesnt change the fact that abe isnt ranked, and the IBF has stated that the fight cant happen. You dont have any actual PROOF that Molitor is ducking him, any more than I have proof that Abe is scared to fight guys in the top 15.



Again, you're eating your words. The title states that Abe is ducking the rated boxers. Then you said you just used the word "ducking" so we may be interested in this thread. Now you're saying you have a proof again that Abe is scared of the top 15.

Now here's the fact: Abe is scared of the top 15. Abe is also challenging the champ.
There's too much parody in this thread.
It's now becoming "why eggplant doesn't have an egg" & "why hamburger doesn't have ham in it" theory. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group