Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:58 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:22 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 122
badboypeenoy wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:

Correct. Old news but true. If Jaro really wants his boy to fight Bautista he should present a formal offer to Bautista's handlers. And tell Jaro to make a good offer that's hard to refuse. $$$$ if you know what I mean. And please tell Jaro to stop airing his challenge on radio because that does not work in professional boxing. People involved in boxing are not small kids. And since it is Jaro who is so interested let him call Bautista's handlers not the other way around. Because Bautista's handlers are busy looking for his opponents that would earn him dollars.


That may be true before, when beating Bautista would have amounted to something, but now? I think Bautista needs to beat Concepcion more than Abe needs to beat him. Jaro is open to the fight but I don't think he'd stoop too low as to offer it the third time after they said "no" twice already. If Bautista's handlers really aren't SCARED, maybe its time they send feelers...which I believe they won't do because another devastating loss would be IT for their boy. :lol:


On the contrary Bautista's handlers would be stooping too low if they even respond to Jaro's challenge on the radio. Like I said that's not how it works in professional boxing. Bautista's handlers did not even said "NO" to the challenge. They just ignored it because they knew that's not the way how a challenge should be conducted. On radio? WTF! Scared? WTF again! IMO between Bautista and Concepcion it is Bautista who has the name already in international boxing arena. Concepcion still has to build his name in that arena. So with that Bautista doesnt need Concepcion. It is Concepcion who needs Bautista.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:06 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:07 pm
Posts: 266
OPLOK123 wrote:

On the contrary Bautista's handlers would be stooping too low if they even respond to Jaro's challenge on the radio. Like I said that's not how it works in professional boxing. Bautista's handlers did not even said "NO" to the challenge. They just ignored it because they knew that's not the way how a challenge should be conducted. On radio? WTF! Scared? WTF again! IMO between Bautista and Concepcion it is Bautista who has the name already in international boxing arena. Concepcion still has to build his name in that arena. So with that Bautista doesnt need Concepcion. It is Concepcion who needs Bautista.
i agree with you bro.. this guy badboypeenoy dont know anything about boxing. he is a loud-mouth like aljoe jaro who keeps on talking without using their bean-sized brain. all he knew is *** whoring with his japanese boss. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:10 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
OPLOK123 wrote:
On the contrary Bautista's handlers would be stooping too low if they even respond to Jaro's challenge on the radio. Like I said that's not how it works in professional boxing. Bautista's handlers did not even said "NO" to the challenge. They just ignored it because they knew that's not the way how a challenge should be conducted. On radio? WTF! Scared? WTF again! IMO between Bautista and Concepcion it is Bautista who has the name already in international boxing arena. Concepcion still has to build his name in that arena. So with that Bautista doesnt need Concepcion. It is Concepcion who needs Bautista.


Yeah, Bautista got a name alright...and itis synonymous with "DPDL highlight reel" and the word "embarrasing KO". :lol: Anyway, you are the guru of boxing here. If you say Concepcion needs Bautista to build a name, so be it. But I hope you realize how rediculous that sounds. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:15 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
fruity_loops wrote:
i agree with you bro.. this guy badboypeenoy dont know anything about boxing. he is a loud-mouth like aljoe jaro who keeps on talking without using their bean-sized brain. all he knew is *** whoring with his japanese boss. :lol:


Yeah, right... whatever you say loopey. :lol: So we'll just believe what you two nitwits say; that Concepcion needs Bautista to build a name. :lol: Oh, throw in your boytoy Ciso too. "Concepcion needs Bautista and Ciso to build a name" :lol: Damn..I think I'm gonna barf. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:05 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:07 pm
Posts: 266
badboypeenoy wrote:
fruity_loops wrote:
i agree with you bro.. this guy badboypeenoy dont know anything about boxing. he is a loud-mouth like aljoe jaro who keeps on talking without using their bean-sized brain. all he knew is *** whoring with his japanese boss. :lol:


Yeah, right... whatever you say loopey. :lol: So we'll just believe what you two nitwits say; that Concepcion needs Bautista to build a name. :lol: Oh, throw in your boytoy Ciso too. "Concepcion needs Bautista and Ciso to build a name" :lol: Damn..I think I'm gonna barf. 8)
thanks for admiting that you BF barbie really needs bautista and morales to be known. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:38 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 122
badboypeenoy wrote:
fruity_loops wrote:
i agree with you bro.. this guy badboypeenoy dont know anything about boxing. he is a loud-mouth like aljoe jaro who keeps on talking without using their bean-sized brain. all he knew is *** whoring with his japanese boss. :lol:


Yeah, right... whatever you say loopey. :lol: So we'll just believe what you two nitwits say; that Concepcion needs Bautista to build a name. :lol: Oh, throw in your boytoy Ciso too. "Concepcion needs Bautista and Ciso to build a name" :lol: Damn..I think I'm gonna barf. 8)


Tsk, tsk, tsk! This argument has gotten into your nerves already amigo? You don't have any more reasons stored inside that thing between your ears that you have to start calling us names now? My bad! You're no different from those who were already banned here because they cannot accept people disagreeing with them. You might want to visit the Pacland cemetery if you continue that name calling.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:51 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 122
badboypeenoy wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:
On the contrary Bautista's handlers would be stooping too low if they even respond to Jaro's challenge on the radio. Like I said that's not how it works in professional boxing. Bautista's handlers did not even said "NO" to the challenge. They just ignored it because they knew that's not the way how a challenge should be conducted. On radio? WTF! Scared? WTF again! IMO between Bautista and Concepcion it is Bautista who has the name already in international boxing arena. Concepcion still has to build his name in that arena. So with that Bautista doesnt need Concepcion. It is Concepcion who needs Bautista.


Yeah, Bautista got a name alright...and itis synonymous with "DPDL highlight reel" and the word "embarrasing KO". :lol: Anyway, you are the guru of boxing here. If you say Concepcion needs Bautista to build a name, so be it. But I hope you realize how rediculous that sounds. :lol:


Whatever you say amigo. You know the world always admire people who faces uphill battles and lose rather than cringe and hide to avoid the embarassment of a loss. Boxers like Bautista are like this. They are not afraid to loss much more get embarrassed. Boxers like Bautista faces everybody that stands in his path and they don't care if they win or lose. Your boy Concepcion is afraid to challenge DPDL as he and his handlers has not issued a challenge for DPDL's belt. What is more ridiculous is that he chose to hide and cringe in a dark corner away from De Leon's eyes and preys on weaker opponents. Bums as you people call it. Your boy Concepcion is afraid of losing. This kind of people like Concepcion is a total embarassment to the sports of boxing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:01 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
OPLOK123 wrote:
Tsk, tsk, tsk! This argument has gotten into your nerves already amigo? You don't have any more reasons stored inside that thing between your ears that you have to start calling us names now? My bad! You're no different from those who were already banned here because they cannot accept people disagreeing with them. You might want to visit the Pacland cemetery if you continue that name calling.


huh? "us" is this a group thing? Who is "us". If you want to control name calling here amigo, be my guess, but start with people who agree with your opinion... as far as I am concerned I am not sold out with your arguments that A. Since Concepcion's team is hard bent on a shot at Molitor, they're afraid of de Leon. You don't even know if DPDL will still be champ after Lopez gets through with him., B. That since your boy Bautista challenged DPDL, he automatically SHOULD be viewed as a better fighter, compared to Concepcion. C. That Jaro should send an "official" written proposal to Bautista's camp for a fight etc. etc. - flawed reasoning

Point of the thread and point of your arguments doesn't add up. I think you are too blinded by your fanaticism towards Bautista, to the point of spinning the guys sorry loss to DPDL as a showcase of the boxer's character, which we all know isn't true.

Bautista and Concepcion are two different fighters, following different paths. They have different managers and promoters who have different plans with their wards.

The TS was trying to defend Molitor and attack Concepcion's credibily at the same time by saying that BC SHOULD defeat one of the fighters in the top 15 first to land a spot at the IBF's top 15 and I disproved that fact by proving that Molitors last challengers got into the IBF rankers without having to defeat any IBF rated fighter...they rank fighters arbitrarily.

Now you are trying to bait me into a Bautista vs. Concepcion argument with known Concepcion-hater fruity_loops as an ally. This is old news, there have been lots of Bautista vs. Concepcion threads existing in the forum already, I suggest you try "search". Point was, SG was quoted in saying that they didn't want Bautista-Concepcion, whether or not any "official" challenge was given. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:08 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 122
badboypeenoy wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:
Tsk, tsk, tsk! This argument has gotten into your nerves already amigo? You don't have any more reasons stored inside that thing between your ears that you have to start calling us names now? My bad! You're no different from those who were already banned here because they cannot accept people disagreeing with them. You might want to visit the Pacland cemetery if you continue that name calling.


huh? "us" is this a group thing? Who is "us". If you want to control name calling here amigo, be my guess, but start with people who agree with your opinion... as far as I am concerned I am not sold out with your arguments that A. Since Concepcion's team is hard bent on a shot at Molitor, they're afraid of de Leon. You don't even know if DPDL will still be champ after Lopez gets through with him., B. That since your boy Bautista challenged DPDL, he automatically SHOULD be viewed as a better fighter, compared to Concepcion. C. That Jaro should send an "official" written proposal to Bautista's camp for a fight etc. etc. - flawed reasoning

Point of the thread and point of your arguments doesn't add up. I think you are too blinded by your fanaticism towards Bautista, to the point of spinning the guys sorry loss to DPDL as a showcase of the boxer's character, which we all know isn't true.

Bautista and Concepcion are two different fighters, following different paths. They have different managers and promoters who have different plans with their wards.

The TS was trying to defend Molitor and attack Concepcion's credibily at the same time by saying that BC SHOULD defeat one of the fighters in the top 15 first to land a spot at the IBF's top 15 and I disproved that fact by proving that Molitors last challengers got into the IBF rankers without having to defeat any IBF rated fighter...they rank fighters arbitrarily.

Now you are trying to bait me into a Bautista vs. Concepcion argument with known Concepcion-hater fruity_loops as an ally. This is old news, there have been lots of Bautista vs. Concepcion threads existing in the forum already, I suggest you try "search". Point was, SG was quoted in saying that they didn't want Bautista-Concepcion, whether or not any "official" challenge was given. :lol:


OMG! Can you just read back all my posts here para maintindihan mo naman mga sinasabi ko? Pati english grammar mo palpak! What do you address fruity_loops and myself? "Me"? or "US"? or what? Para akong nakipag-debate ng isang apat na taong bata dito! Nakakapagod ka!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:26 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:15 pm
Posts: 9293
Location: RECTO
OPLOK123 wrote:
Tsk, tsk, tsk! This argument has gotten into your nerves already amigo? You don't have any more reasons stored inside that thing between your ears that you have to start calling us names now? My bad! You're no different from those who were already banned here because they cannot accept people disagreeing with them. You might want to visit the Pacland cemetery if you continue that name calling.


how did you know Pacland cemetery super noobs?

_________________
Donald Trump

Vladimir Putin

Rodrigo Duterte


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:51 pm 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 50
Dagul_Denboy wrote:
Abe could KO all of those dudes if he wants to

and why wouldn't he? :o

_________________
palos


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:05 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 8807
Dagul_Denboy wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:
Tsk, tsk, tsk! This argument has gotten into your nerves already amigo? You don't have any more reasons stored inside that thing between your ears that you have to start calling us names now? My bad! You're no different from those who were already banned here because they cannot accept people disagreeing with them. You might want to visit the Pacland cemetery if you continue that name calling.


how did you know Pacland cemetery super noobs?

may handle sya doon. lol

_________________
Manny Pacquiao did not just open the door, but the entire border for our Filipino boxers, trainers, promoters, sports writers and even the Pinoy boxing fans to the boxing world to be reckoned with. Pac Yo Da Man!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:53 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 5:05 pm
Posts: 2432
"ducking and overtaking" are two different words my friend. Who's afraid of whom? Nobody is afraid from anybody..so what if Abe wants to overtake everyone infront of him..besides, he can beat anybody in the list. Frankly speaking, molitor won't last a distance against abe..its a strategy, why waste your time on the subjects of the king, why not cut the throat of the king himself and installed himself the king..its plain and simple..if you want to be the king, then beat the king..you are not ducking anybody, you are just shortcutting your trip to your kingdom..intiendies mijares fan.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Molitor wont last the distance against Abe? based on what? the fact that many fighters who are nowhere near Molitors level lasted the distance with Abe? You're entitled to your opinion, but IMO, if they fought today, Molitor would box circles around him. Abe has better power than Molitor, but I really think that Molitor is better or equal to him in every other aspect of boxing. Defense, handspeed, counterpunching, movement/foot work, combination punching, these are areas that Molitor is clearly better than Abe in. Molitor also has freakishly good stamina. IMO, Abe has a lot of work to do before being ready for Molitor.

I still think that Ponce (if he beats Juanma) is the easiest way to a title fo Abe. I think stylistically its a much better fight for him. I think Molitor puts on a boxing clinic on Abe, but I think that Ponce vs. Abe would be a WAR. With the way these 2 fight, it would be an action packed fight that the fans would love to see, and Abe would stand a good chance of beating him, as long as his chin holds up, and he can match Ponces workrate. If he can do that, he beats him probably.[/quote]


Yes, Ponce vs Abe woould be a war!! both sluggers, and with Abe's inferior defense, he would end up just like Boomx2!!
I think Abe is over hype lately after winning against Daniels, and Daniels is way far behind compared to Ponce.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:55 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
OPLOK123 wrote:
OMG! Can you just read back all my posts here para maintindihan mo naman mga sinasabi ko? Pati english grammar mo palpak! What do you address fruity_loops and myself? "Me"? or "US"? or what? Para akong nakipag-debate ng isang apat na taong bata dito! Nakakapagod ka!


Read your post yourself and intindihin mo 8) Tapos kung English grammar din lang hindi "what do you address" "How do you address" dapat di ba? And yes, since you are the same person might as well call yourself "me"? Kung hindi ka nananalo mapapagod ka talaga sa debate, so tulog ka na lang tatang. :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:16 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 122
Dagul_Denboy wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:
Tsk, tsk, tsk! This argument has gotten into your nerves already amigo? You don't have any more reasons stored inside that thing between your ears that you have to start calling us names now? My bad! You're no different from those who were already banned here because they cannot accept people disagreeing with them. You might want to visit the Pacland cemetery if you continue that name calling.


how did you know Pacland cemetery super noobs?


There's a thread for that at Chit-Chat isn't it? And I think that thread was not hidden from noobs like me.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group