Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:58 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:22 am 
Lightweight

badboypeenoy wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:

Correct. Old news but true. If Jaro really wants his boy to fight Bautista he should present a formal offer to Bautista's handlers. And tell Jaro to make a good offer that's hard to refuse. $$$$ if you know what I mean. And please tell Jaro to stop airing his challenge on radio because that does not work in professional boxing. People involved in boxing are not small kids. And since it is Jaro who is so interested let him call Bautista's handlers not the other way around. Because Bautista's handlers are busy looking for his opponents that would earn him dollars.

That may be true before, when beating Bautista would have amounted to something, but now? I think Bautista needs to beat Concepcion more than Abe needs to beat him. Jaro is open to the fight but I don't think he'd stoop too low as to offer it the third time after they said "no" twice already. If Bautista's handlers really aren't SCARED, maybe its time they send feelers...which I believe they won't do because another devastating loss would be IT for their boy. :lol:

On the contrary Bautista's handlers would be stooping too low if they even respond to Jaro's challenge on the radio. Like I said that's not how it works in professional boxing. Bautista's handlers did not even said "NO" to the challenge. They just ignored it because they knew that's not the way how a challenge should be conducted. On radio? WTF! Scared? WTF again! IMO between Bautista and Concepcion it is Bautista who has the name already in international boxing arena. Concepcion still has to build his name in that arena. So with that Bautista doesnt need Concepcion. It is Concepcion who needs Bautista.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:06 pm 
Welterweight

OPLOK123 wrote:

On the contrary Bautista's handlers would be stooping too low if they even respond to Jaro's challenge on the radio. Like I said that's not how it works in professional boxing. Bautista's handlers did not even said "NO" to the challenge. They just ignored it because they knew that's not the way how a challenge should be conducted. On radio? WTF! Scared? WTF again! IMO between Bautista and Concepcion it is Bautista who has the name already in international boxing arena. Concepcion still has to build his name in that arena. So with that Bautista doesnt need Concepcion. It is Concepcion who needs Bautista.
i agree with you bro.. this guy badboypeenoy dont know anything about boxing. he is a loud-mouth like aljoe jaro who keeps on talking without using their bean-sized brain. all he knew is *** whoring with his japanese boss. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:10 pm 
Middleweight

OPLOK123 wrote:

Yeah, Bautista got a name alright...and itis synonymous with "DPDL highlight reel" and the word "embarrasing KO". :lol: Anyway, you are the guru of boxing here. If you say Concepcion needs Bautista to build a name, so be it. But I hope you realize how rediculous that sounds. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:15 pm 
Middleweight

fruity_loops wrote:
i agree with you bro.. this guy badboypeenoy dont know anything about boxing. he is a loud-mouth like aljoe jaro who keeps on talking without using their bean-sized brain. all he knew is *** whoring with his japanese boss. :lol:

Yeah, right... whatever you say loopey. :lol: So we'll just believe what you two nitwits say; that Concepcion needs Bautista to build a name. :lol: Oh, throw in your boytoy Ciso too. "Concepcion needs Bautista and Ciso to build a name" :lol: Damn..I think I'm gonna barf. 8)

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:05 am 
Welterweight

badboypeenoy wrote:
fruity_loops wrote:

Yeah, right... whatever you say loopey. :lol: So we'll just believe what you two nitwits say; that Concepcion needs Bautista to build a name. :lol: Oh, throw in your boytoy Ciso too. "Concepcion needs Bautista and Ciso to build a name" :lol: Damn..I think I'm gonna barf. 8)
thanks for admiting that you BF barbie really needs bautista and morales to be known. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:38 am 
Lightweight

badboypeenoy wrote:
fruity_loops wrote:

Tsk, tsk, tsk! This argument has gotten into your nerves already amigo? You don't have any more reasons stored inside that thing between your ears that you have to start calling us names now? My bad! You're no different from those who were already banned here because they cannot accept people disagreeing with them. You might want to visit the Pacland cemetery if you continue that name calling.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:51 am 
Lightweight

badboypeenoy wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:

Yeah, Bautista got a name alright...and itis synonymous with "DPDL highlight reel" and the word "embarrasing KO". :lol: Anyway, you are the guru of boxing here. If you say Concepcion needs Bautista to build a name, so be it. But I hope you realize how rediculous that sounds. :lol:

Whatever you say amigo. You know the world always admire people who faces uphill battles and lose rather than cringe and hide to avoid the embarassment of a loss. Boxers like Bautista are like this. They are not afraid to loss much more get embarrassed. Boxers like Bautista faces everybody that stands in his path and they don't care if they win or lose. Your boy Concepcion is afraid to challenge DPDL as he and his handlers has not issued a challenge for DPDL's belt. What is more ridiculous is that he chose to hide and cringe in a dark corner away from De Leon's eyes and preys on weaker opponents. Bums as you people call it. Your boy Concepcion is afraid of losing. This kind of people like Concepcion is a total embarassment to the sports of boxing.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:01 pm 
Middleweight

OPLOK123 wrote:
Tsk, tsk, tsk! This argument has gotten into your nerves already amigo? You don't have any more reasons stored inside that thing between your ears that you have to start calling us names now? My bad! You're no different from those who were already banned here because they cannot accept people disagreeing with them. You might want to visit the Pacland cemetery if you continue that name calling.

huh? "us" is this a group thing? Who is "us". If you want to control name calling here amigo, be my guess, but start with people who agree with your opinion... as far as I am concerned I am not sold out with your arguments that A. Since Concepcion's team is hard bent on a shot at Molitor, they're afraid of de Leon. You don't even know if DPDL will still be champ after Lopez gets through with him., B. That since your boy Bautista challenged DPDL, he automatically SHOULD be viewed as a better fighter, compared to Concepcion. C. That Jaro should send an "official" written proposal to Bautista's camp for a fight etc. etc. - flawed reasoning

Point of the thread and point of your arguments doesn't add up. I think you are too blinded by your fanaticism towards Bautista, to the point of spinning the guys sorry loss to DPDL as a showcase of the boxer's character, which we all know isn't true.

Bautista and Concepcion are two different fighters, following different paths. They have different managers and promoters who have different plans with their wards.

The TS was trying to defend Molitor and attack Concepcion's credibily at the same time by saying that BC SHOULD defeat one of the fighters in the top 15 first to land a spot at the IBF's top 15 and I disproved that fact by proving that Molitors last challengers got into the IBF rankers without having to defeat any IBF rated fighter...they rank fighters arbitrarily.

Now you are trying to bait me into a Bautista vs. Concepcion argument with known Concepcion-hater fruity_loops as an ally. This is old news, there have been lots of Bautista vs. Concepcion threads existing in the forum already, I suggest you try "search". Point was, SG was quoted in saying that they didn't want Bautista-Concepcion, whether or not any "official" challenge was given. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:08 pm 
Lightweight

badboypeenoy wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:

huh? "us" is this a group thing? Who is "us". If you want to control name calling here amigo, be my guess, but start with people who agree with your opinion... as far as I am concerned I am not sold out with your arguments that A. Since Concepcion's team is hard bent on a shot at Molitor, they're afraid of de Leon. You don't even know if DPDL will still be champ after Lopez gets through with him., B. That since your boy Bautista challenged DPDL, he automatically SHOULD be viewed as a better fighter, compared to Concepcion. C. That Jaro should send an "official" written proposal to Bautista's camp for a fight etc. etc. - flawed reasoning

Point of the thread and point of your arguments doesn't add up. I think you are too blinded by your fanaticism towards Bautista, to the point of spinning the guys sorry loss to DPDL as a showcase of the boxer's character, which we all know isn't true.

Bautista and Concepcion are two different fighters, following different paths. They have different managers and promoters who have different plans with their wards.

The TS was trying to defend Molitor and attack Concepcion's credibily at the same time by saying that BC SHOULD defeat one of the fighters in the top 15 first to land a spot at the IBF's top 15 and I disproved that fact by proving that Molitors last challengers got into the IBF rankers without having to defeat any IBF rated fighter...they rank fighters arbitrarily.

Now you are trying to bait me into a Bautista vs. Concepcion argument with known Concepcion-hater fruity_loops as an ally. This is old news, there have been lots of Bautista vs. Concepcion threads existing in the forum already, I suggest you try "search". Point was, SG was quoted in saying that they didn't want Bautista-Concepcion, whether or not any "official" challenge was given. :lol:

OMG! Can you just read back all my posts here para maintindihan mo naman mga sinasabi ko? Pati english grammar mo palpak! What do you address fruity_loops and myself? "Me"? or "US"? or what? Para akong nakipag-debate ng isang apat na taong bata dito! Nakakapagod ka!

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:26 pm 
Heavyweight

OPLOK123 wrote:

how did you know Pacland cemetery super noobs?

Vladimir Putin

Rodrigo Duterte

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:51 pm 
Featherweight

Dagul_Denboy wrote:
Abe could KO all of those dudes if he wants to

and why wouldn't he? :o

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:05 am 
Heavyweight

Dagul_Denboy wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:

may handle sya doon. lol

Manny Pacquiao did not just open the door, but the entire border for our Filipino boxers, trainers, promoters, sports writers and even the Pinoy boxing fans to the boxing world to be reckoned with. Pac Yo Da Man!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:53 am 
Cruiserweight

"ducking and overtaking" are two different words my friend. Who's afraid of whom? Nobody is afraid from anybody..so what if Abe wants to overtake everyone infront of him..besides, he can beat anybody in the list. Frankly speaking, molitor won't last a distance against abe..its a strategy, why waste your time on the subjects of the king, why not cut the throat of the king himself and installed himself the king..its plain and simple..if you want to be the king, then beat the king..you are not ducking anybody, you are just shortcutting your trip to your kingdom..intiendies mijares fan.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Molitor wont last the distance against Abe? based on what? the fact that many fighters who are nowhere near Molitors level lasted the distance with Abe? You're entitled to your opinion, but IMO, if they fought today, Molitor would box circles around him. Abe has better power than Molitor, but I really think that Molitor is better or equal to him in every other aspect of boxing. Defense, handspeed, counterpunching, movement/foot work, combination punching, these are areas that Molitor is clearly better than Abe in. Molitor also has freakishly good stamina. IMO, Abe has a lot of work to do before being ready for Molitor.

I still think that Ponce (if he beats Juanma) is the easiest way to a title fo Abe. I think stylistically its a much better fight for him. I think Molitor puts on a boxing clinic on Abe, but I think that Ponce vs. Abe would be a WAR. With the way these 2 fight, it would be an action packed fight that the fans would love to see, and Abe would stand a good chance of beating him, as long as his chin holds up, and he can match Ponces workrate. If he can do that, he beats him probably.[/quote]

Yes, Ponce vs Abe woould be a war!! both sluggers, and with Abe's inferior defense, he would end up just like Boomx2!!
I think Abe is over hype lately after winning against Daniels, and Daniels is way far behind compared to Ponce.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:55 am 
Middleweight

OPLOK123 wrote:
OMG! Can you just read back all my posts here para maintindihan mo naman mga sinasabi ko? Pati english grammar mo palpak! What do you address fruity_loops and myself? "Me"? or "US"? or what? Para akong nakipag-debate ng isang apat na taong bata dito! Nakakapagod ka!

Read your post yourself and intindihin mo 8) Tapos kung English grammar din lang hindi "what do you address" "How do you address" dapat di ba? And yes, since you are the same person might as well call yourself "me"? Kung hindi ka nananalo mapapagod ka talaga sa debate, so tulog ka na lang tatang. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:16 am 
Lightweight

Dagul_Denboy wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:

There's a thread for that at Chit-Chat isn't it? And I think that thread was not hidden from noobs like me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next