Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:10 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:25 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 122
badboypeenoy wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:
OMG! Can you just read back all my posts here para maintindihan mo naman mga sinasabi ko? Pati english grammar mo palpak! What do you address fruity_loops and myself? "Me"? or "US"? or what? Para akong nakipag-debate ng isang apat na taong bata dito! Nakakapagod ka!


Read your post yourself and intindihin mo 8) Tapos kung English grammar din lang hindi "what do you address" "How do you address" dapat di ba? And yes, since you are the same person might as well call yourself "me"? Kung hindi ka nananalo mapapagod ka talaga sa debate, so tulog ka na lang tatang. :lol: :lol:


This thread started on good note. Both sides presented their arguments based on their own beliefs and opinions. This thread became bad only when you started calling fruity_loops and myself names. You know amigo it is a common belief that debaters who started attacking their opponents personally only means they run short of arguments and reasons. Then they resort to name calling, just like you in this thread. Wala ka nang ibubuga pa kaya tinatawag mo na kami ni fruity_loops na "loopey" and "two nitwits". Talo ka amigo.

So you think fruity_loops and I are one? Paranoid mind! Subukan mo makipagtalo ng isang apat na taong bata. Sigurado mapapagod ka lang.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:43 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
OPLOK123 wrote:
Subukan mo makipagtalo ng isang apat na taong bata. Sigurado mapapagod ka lang.


Wow, I didn't know you practice your debating skills on four year-olds, but thanks for the heads-up. :lol: :lol:

Anyway, Mr. Debater,

1. You are trying to "highjack" this thread by continuing to compare BoomBoom against Abe, which was NOT even being discussed until you entered your posts. search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=oplok123&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

2. The point of the thread is whether or not BC has any right to challenge Molitor when he isn't ranked by the IBF. IS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Some say anybody including Abe can challenge Molitor, and Molitor (if he really isn't SCARED) can accept and the IBF can weave its magic (like it did so in the past) and arbitrarily rank Concepcion for the fight to push through. Others argue that the IBF's rule cannot be broken and the IBF already issued a statement that "it cannot allow" the match. I say whatever the case may be, Molitor still chickened out.

This is about Concepcion and Molitor not Abe vs. Boom2. I don't know why you keep pitching Bautista's name in our argument, unless you are trying to consciously highjack or derail this thread which is against forum rule #8.

3. Your "friend" fruity_loops called me "loud-mouth like aljoe jaro, talking without using their bean-sized brain, whoring with his japanese boss", and you say that I STARTED NAME CALLING? I think your pal should be the one to merit any trip to the Pacland Cemetery. :lol:

4. You also keep posting in Filipino which is against forum rule #1. You can only do that in the general chit-chat and politics section.

5. You are a newbie (according to you that is) so I suggest you follow General Guideline #1 which is 1. RESPECT - Show respect for others' views & opinions and they'll respect you. Paclanders welcome you and what do you do in your first post? You call Concepcion a bum fighter and you immediately compare him to Bautista...that my friend is instigating divisiveness...making members here choose sides.

This came from Observer, one of the MODS here "I will gladly chop heads off if his ulterior motive is to divide Pacland in half and force members to choose sides, camps or regions."


6. Everyone is encouraged to write in English, but not everyone here has a PhD in the English language here like you, so don't nitpick, they are all trying to voice their opinion just like you. (Some type long entries, so live with the typos and simple grammatical errors, I'm sure you get the gist anyway).

So If this still isn"t CLEAR to you Mr. PhD... Welcome to Pacland. Just stick to the discussion and post in English before you find yourself trying to register a new handle. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:02 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:07 pm
Posts: 266
badboypeenoy wrote:
This came from Observer, one of the MODS here "I will gladly chop heads off if his ulterior motive is to divide Pacland in half and force members to choose sides, camps or regions."
i think you are the one who started this all. you are bashing ala boxers after boom2x gets KD by de leon. so whats wrong with it if we are trying to get even with you. and i think, you should be the one to go to pacland cemetery for having so many handles here. where is scholar warrior? silverbullet? banned already? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:12 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
Here's my posts when Boomboom lost to DPDL, when everybody else was kicking the boy down.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=78319&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

YOU ARE FLAMING MY FRIEND. Against forum rules. And you are barking on the wrong tree. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:18 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:07 pm
Posts: 266
don't call me your friend, coz we are not. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:21 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
fruity_loops wrote:
don't call me your friend, coz we are not. :lol:


ok, I'd rather call you "assswipe" then. 8) Fact. Is you cannot win an argument with me, so just resort to name-calling. Posting such would at least keep this thread alive. :lol:

Still doesn't change the fact that MOLITOR chickened out of a CONCEPCION fight. :lol: :lol:


Last edited by badboypeenoy on Tue May 27, 2008 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:24 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:07 pm
Posts: 266
badboypeenoy wrote:
fruity_loops wrote:
don't call me your friend, coz we are not. :lol:


ok, I'd rather call you "assswipe" then. 8) Fact. Is you cannot win an argument with me, so just resort to name-calling. Posting such would at least keep this thread alive. :lol:
how could someone win an arguement? people are entitled to see everything he wanted. assswipe? i guess that adjective fits more to you coz you are asss-whoore their in japan right? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:03 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
fruity_loops wrote:
how could someone win an arguement? people are entitled to see everything he wanted. assswipe? i guess that adjective fits more to you coz you are asss-whoore their in japan right? :lol:


yes, nobody can win an "arguement" because there is no such word. An adjective that fits more to you is their in Japan? :lol: :lol: Right on! Bautista "v.s." Ciso Morales will not happen because the promoters are good friends and that filipinos are not interested in this fight? They might not be interested in Ciso Morales but they sure want to see Bautista beat the crap out of a pretender. 8) Anyway, you highjacked this thread long enough. Go home...mainit dyan sa internet cafe. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:59 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 122
badboypeenoy wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:
Subukan mo makipagtalo ng isang apat na taong bata. Sigurado mapapagod ka lang.




3. Your "friend" fruity_loops called me "loud-mouth like aljoe jaro, talking without using their bean-sized brain, whoring with his japanese boss", and you say that I STARTED NAME CALLING? I think your pal should be the one to merit any trip to the Pacland Cemetery. :lol:



Sira ulo ka pala baboypeenoy e! Anong pakialam ko kong si fruity_loops ay tinatawag kang mabunganga! Wala akong pakialam dun. Wag mo lang akong idamay dyan sa kagagohan mo. Dahil sa thread na ito ay maayos akong nakipag-debate sa iyo. Maayos na debate ang hanap ko dito. Hindi yong atake na personalan ang hanap ko. At kong gusto mong gaguhin si fruity_loops dahil tinawag ka niyang mabunganga, ay bahala kayo sa buhay nyo. Sige, gaguhin mo si fruity_loops. Wag mo lang akong idamay dahil wala akong ginawang masama sa iyo dito. Tarantado ka pala, e!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:05 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:15 pm
Posts: 9293
Location: RECTO
OPLOK123 wrote:
Dagul_Denboy wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:
Tsk, tsk, tsk! This argument has gotten into your nerves already amigo? You don't have any more reasons stored inside that thing between your ears that you have to start calling us names now? My bad! You're no different from those who were already banned here because they cannot accept people disagreeing with them. You might want to visit the Pacland cemetery if you continue that name calling.


how did you know Pacland cemetery super noobs?


There's a thread for that at Chit-Chat isn't it? And I think that thread was not hidden from noobs like me.


haha kilala ko na po kayo migs hehe just keep it low po baka ma ban kayo :biglaugh:

_________________
Donald Trump

Vladimir Putin

Rodrigo Duterte


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:40 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
OPLOK123 wrote:
Sira ulo ka pala baboypeenoy e! Anong pakialam ko kong si fruity_loops ay tinatawag kang mabunganga! Wala akong pakialam dun. Wag mo lang akong idamay dyan sa kagagohan mo. Dahil sa thread na ito ay maayos akong nakipag-debate sa iyo. Maayos na debate ang hanap ko dito. Hindi yong atake na personalan ang hanap ko. At kong gusto mong gaguhin si fruity_loops dahil tinawag ka niyang mabunganga, ay bahala kayo sa buhay nyo. Sige, gaguhin mo si fruity_loops. Wag mo lang akong idamay dahil wala akong ginawang masama sa iyo dito. Tarantado ka pala, e!



Tsk Tsk....there's this saying in Tagalog... "pikon talo" nuff said. :lol: Mr. Migs is it? 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:01 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
OPLOK123 wrote:
Since it is Jaro who is so interested let him call Bautista's handlers not the other way around. Because Bautista's handlers are busy looking for his opponents that would earn him dollars.


Well, maybe Bautista's handlers could call Concepcion's promotion TOPRANK because they're busy looking for an opponent for Concepcion to pay dollars to. I'm sure TOPRANK doesn't pay in pesos. That is if they are not scared... 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:52 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 122
badboypeenoy wrote:

Tsk Tsk....there's this saying in Tagalog... "pikon talo" nuff said. :lol: Mr. Migs is it? 8)


Sinong pikon? Baka ikaw ang pikon dahil galit ka kay fruity_loops dahil tinawag ka niyang mabunganga! tapos dinadamay mo ko! Mabunganga ka naman talaga, e. Sira ulo ka talaga! Patingin ka siguro ng doktor baka kako ay tumino ka pa!


Last edited by OPLOK123 on Tue May 27, 2008 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:56 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 122
badboypeenoy wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:
Since it is Jaro who is so interested let him call Bautista's handlers not the other way around. Because Bautista's handlers are busy looking for his opponents that would earn him dollars.


Well, maybe Bautista's handlers could call Concepcion's promotion TOPRANK because they're busy looking for an opponent for Concepcion to pay dollars to. I'm sure TOPRANK doesn't pay in pesos. That is if they are not scared... 8)


Maybe you're the one who's scared of your boy facing Bautista. Dinadaan mo lang sa dakdak para mawala yang nerbyos mo. Boomboom with GBP and Concepcion with TR but that does not change the fact that between the two Boomboom already is a named fighter in the international boxing arena and he has earned more dollars than your boy. Concepcion still has to make his name abroad. Yon lang at kong ayaw mong tanggapin yan ay wala na akong magagawa. Patingin ka nga talaga sa doktor.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:10 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
OPLOK123 wrote:
Maybe you're the one who's scared of your boy facing Bautista. Dinadaan mo lang sa dakdak para mawala yang nerbyos mo. Boomboom with GBP and Concepcion with TR but that does not change the fact that between the two Boomboom already is a named fighter in the international boxing arena and he has earned more dollars than your boy. Concepcion still has to make his name abroad. Yon lang at kong ayaw mong tanggapin yan ay wala na akong magagawa. Patingin ka nga talaga sa doktor.


Those are still opinions. If Bautista is indeed a "named fighter" in the international scene, why isn't he fighting in the international scene? Gusto mo itanong ko sa doktor?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group