Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:05 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:27 am 
Featherweight

fruity_loops wrote:
dekipogi72 wrote:
fruity_loops wrote:
this fight would happen if badboypeenoy and his japanese boss will promote this one. but for some promoters, this fight won't sell even in the phils. barbie is virtually unknown here. no exposure on local tv or even in the US. perhaps, let aljoe jaro and badboypeenoy promote this one. they are the one whos talking about it anyway but are they financially stable? i don't think so.. :lol:

abe...virtually unknown in the phils.??? I guess it's better to be unknown than to be remembered as the guy who got KOed on the FIRST ROUND. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
getting KOed in the first round by a champ is no shame rather than losing a UD to a bum opponent. anything is possible in boxing ( may tsamba if you get hit ) but how about being outboxed by a bum opponent? how could you explain that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

so you're saying DPDL's win over Boom is tsamba?.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:31 am 
Middleweight

fruity_loops wrote:
yes i have already watch it. pangit ng pagka gawa. maybe you are badly inlove with kid terrible's look coz you made a video and posted it in youtube. are you tired of asss-whoooring with you japanese boss? :lol:

whe, lolo mo.... :lol: :lol: It looks like you are the one BADLY in love with ABE CONCEPCION, because this is the nth time you started a HATE thread on Abe Concepcion, tired of asss-whoaoring with your dog? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:33 am 
Welterweight

dekipogi72 wrote:

so you're saying DPDL's win over Boom is tsamba?.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
yes.. that win is tsamba only. :D what if, boom landed first a solid smack to de leons chin? what if?

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:38 am 
Welterweight

badboypeenoy wrote:
fruity_loops wrote:
yes i have already watch it. pangit ng pagka gawa. maybe you are badly inlove with kid terrible's look coz you made a video and posted it in youtube. are you tired of asss-whoooring with you japanese boss? :lol:

whe, lolo mo.... :lol: :lol: It looks like you are the one BADLY in love with ABE CONCEPCION, because this is the nth time you started a HATE thread on Abe Concepcion, tired of asss-whoaoring with your dog? :lol:
hahaha. no originality. that is why you are there working in japan as a slave. :D find another word for it. actually, im not a barbie hater, i just want to get into your skin coneheads.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:46 am 
Middleweight

fruity_loops wrote:
hahaha. no originality. that is why you are there working in japan as a slave. :D find another word for it. actually, im not a barbie hater, i just want to get into your skin coneheads.

whoa, now all of a sudden you are not an Abe Concepcion hater? That's new...go get a REAL job dimwit... if you want to get on my nerves, you are not doing good job, better find work that fits you - try beautician :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:20 pm 
Welterweight

badboypeenoy wrote:
fruity_loops wrote:

whoa, now all of a sudden you are not an Abe Concepcion hater? That's new...go get a REAL job dimwit... if you want to get on my nerves, you are not doing good job, better find work that fits you - try beautician :lol: :lol: :lol:
hahaha. beautician? baduy mo.. :lol: go get the right word for it..

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:20 pm 
Heavyweight

badboypeenoy wrote:
The way, things are going, nobody seems to want to get in the ring against Concepcion on such short notice...he might just end up fighting on the Cotto-Margarito undercard in July (hopefully against a RATED fighter this time) 8) I have to admit, as an Abe fan, I'm getting a bit anxious already, the fight's just around the corner and he still doesn't have an opponent. :shock:

They'll probably find a bum opponent a week or 2 before the fight for abe to fight. Abe is still young anyways. His time will come and fight for the title.