Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:06 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:17 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:25 am
Posts: 627
i wanna see abe vs boomboom..... who cares if its pinoy vs pinoy..... this match will actually be a good thing because it shows the world that we "supposedly" got many talented boxers (like mexico) that we can now pit them against each other...... it'll be one of those regional battles ala morales vs barrera but pinoy version.....

_________________
we stomped you out!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:58 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
Eli Manny wrote:
i wanna see abe vs boomboom..... who cares if its pinoy vs pinoy..... this match will actually be a good thing because it shows the world that we "supposedly" got many talented boxers (like mexico) that we can now pit them against each other...... it'll be one of those regional battles ala morales vs barrera but pinoy version.....


Boom's camp said "no" twice already according to one thread here and accoring to a certain sports radio show. Anyway, I think Boom's got more to lose in this match-up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:08 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:07 pm
Posts: 266
this fight would happen if badboypeenoy and his japanese boss will promote this one. but for some promoters, this fight won't sell even in the phils. barbie is virtually unknown here. no exposure on local tv or even in the US. perhaps, let aljoe jaro and badboypeenoy promote this one. they are the one whos talking about it anyway but are they financially stable? i don't think so.. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:15 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 1:43 pm
Posts: 6050
Location: near you
badboypeenoy wrote:
Eli Manny wrote:
i wanna see abe vs boomboom..... who cares if its pinoy vs pinoy..... this match will actually be a good thing because it shows the world that we "supposedly" got many talented boxers (like mexico) that we can now pit them against each other...... it'll be one of those regional battles ala morales vs barrera but pinoy version.....


Boom's camp said "no" twice already according to one thread here and accoring to a certain sports radio show. Anyway, I think Boom's got more to lose in this match-up.




i prefer to let them find their niche separate ways ... if they become Champs someday, then let them unify their titles, no problem 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:16 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
fruity_loops wrote:
this fight would happen if badboypeenoy and his japanese boss will promote this one. but for some promoters, this fight won't sell even in the phils. barbie is virtually unknown here. no exposure on local tv or even in the US. perhaps, let aljoe jaro and badboypeenoy promote this one. they are the one whos talking about it anyway but are they financially stable? i don't think so.. :lol:


How bout Bautista vs. Ciso Morales? will that sell in the Philippines? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:22 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:07 pm
Posts: 266
badboypeenoy wrote:
fruity_loops wrote:
this fight would happen if badboypeenoy and his japanese boss will promote this one. but for some promoters, this fight won't sell even in the phils. barbie is virtually unknown here. no exposure on local tv or even in the US. perhaps, let aljoe jaro and badboypeenoy promote this one. they are the one whos talking about it anyway but are they financially stable? i don't think so.. :lol:


How bout Bautista vs. Ciso Morales? will that sell in the Philippines? :lol:
this fight is impossible.. coz their promoters are good friend. and they all know that pinoy v.s. pinoy won't sell here in the phils. coz filipino would rather watch pinoy v.s. foreigners fighting it out. use your bean-sized brain conehead. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:02 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:28 am
Posts: 512
Location: BOHOL
Ddreamer wrote:
Bro now fighters are more afraid of Abe than Boom2x



MAn nobody is afraid of boom2x!! Banal maybe.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:08 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
Bohol_republic wrote:
Ddreamer wrote:
Bro now fighters are more afraid of Abe than Boom2x



MAn nobody is afraid of boom2x!! Banal maybe.....


Ciso is afraid of Boomboom. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:14 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:21 am
Posts: 4218
badboypeenoy wrote:
Bohol_republic wrote:
Ddreamer wrote:
Bro now fighters are more afraid of Abe than Boom2x



MAn nobody is afraid of boom2x!! Banal maybe.....


Ciso is afraid of Boomboom. :lol:


Don't understimate Ciso Bro!! :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:39 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:20 pm
Posts: 12707
Location: Yokohama
Shinta wrote:
Abe is a good fighter but I still think that boom2x is better


but Abe's chin is more durable compare to Boom2x...
Boom2x was rocked so many times in his career and destroyed by DPDL in the 1st round.
boom2x is a good fighter but I still think that Abe is better

_________________
“The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.” -Muhammad Ali


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:42 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
Numero uno wrote:
Don't understimate Ciso Bro!! :lol: :lol:


OK, so Ciso isn't afraid of Boom Boom...maybe it's Boom that's afraid of Ciso? Is that what you are implying? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:41 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 122
cinderella_man wrote:
Shinta wrote:
Abe is a good fighter but I still think that boom2x is better


but Abe's chin is more durable compare to Boom2x...
Boom2x was rocked so many times in his career and destroyed by DPDL in the 1st round.
boom2x is a good fighter but I still think that Abe is better


Abe's chin is untested from fighters of DPDL's caliber. Remember that Abe got decked twice already in the past. And his record shows he has not fought top caliber fighters. It only means that those two boxers who decked him were bums.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:47 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
OPLOK123 wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
Shinta wrote:
Abe is a good fighter but I still think that boom2x is better


but Abe's chin is more durable compare to Boom2x...
Boom2x was rocked so many times in his career and destroyed by DPDL in the 1st round.
boom2x is a good fighter but I still think that Abe is better


Abe's chin is untested from fighters of DPDL's caliber. Remember that Abe got decked twice already in the past. And his record shows he has not fought top caliber fighters. It only means that those two boxers who decked him were bums.


I share that view, but it still doesn't say who of the two is better. Who do you think is earning more between the two?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:02 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 122
badboypeenoy wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:

Abe's chin is untested from fighters of DPDL's caliber. Remember that Abe got decked twice already in the past. And his record shows he has not fought top caliber fighters. It only means that those two boxers who decked him were bums.


I share that view, but it still doesn't say who of the two is better. Who do you think is earning more between the two?


Who do I THINK? Well, since you asked me that, I THINK Bautista is earning more dollars than Concepcion.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:33 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Posts: 968
OPLOK123 wrote:
badboypeenoy wrote:
OPLOK123 wrote:

Abe's chin is untested from fighters of DPDL's caliber. Remember that Abe got decked twice already in the past. And his record shows he has not fought top caliber fighters. It only means that those two boxers who decked him were bums.


I share that view, but it still doesn't say who of the two is better. Who do you think is earning more between the two?


Who do I THINK? Well, since you asked me that, I THINK Bautista is earning more dollars than Concepcion.


Good for him! At least we know that he is earning dollars fighting in the Philippines. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group