Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:08 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:03 am 
Welterweight

barbie concepcion would definitely be fighting another bum opponent if ever he'll get a slot in cotto-margarito bout. top rank is pampering this guy and feeding him patsies. he'll be given the chance to fight highly rated boxers 5 years from now. or a bit earlier if they continue calling the champs cowards and chickens.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:06 am 
Welterweight

according to a reliable source, his opponet has a record of 10W-4L-1D. guess who? torrence daniels once again. barbie loves fighting this guy, easy knockout win for him once again. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:15 am 
Cruiserweight

I thought it was "boom" opponent already. Why don't we just pit Boom2 vs. Abe?

Obviously, this is another Hate-Thread. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:20 am 
Welterweight

PacCute wrote:

ok. are you financially capable of promoting the fight? if that so, then we would gladly watch it. :D

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:35 am 
Cruiserweight

fruity_loops wrote:
PacCute wrote:

ok. are you financially capable of promoting the fight? if that so, then we would gladly watch it. :D

LOL! I just want to see them fight. If your problem is promoting them, bring them to the US promoters. I can even watch them on a street fight just to shut the mouth of haters like you. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:59 am 
Welterweight

PacCute wrote:

LOL! I just want to see them fight. If your problem is promoting them, bring them to the US promoters. I can even watch them on a street fight just to shut the mouth of haters like you. :lol:
hahaha.. no brainer at all. do you think their managers and promoters would allow them to fight without getting paid in the street? why bring them to the US when infact only barbie fanatics love to see this fight without thinking if it sells to the filipino market. i'll give you some reasons why this fight is impossible:

1.) people don't wanna see two young filipino prospects fighting just to gain recognition over the other. people
would rather see them boxing against foreigners in the US or even in the Phils.

2.) marketability of this fight. if it would be held in the US, for God sake, do you really think americans will watch two asians (filipinos) fighting each other? use your bean-sized brain conehead. and if ever it would be held here in the phils., who is barbie concepcion for the promoters to gain confidence in promoting this fight. he is unknown to any ordinary filipino. so if i where you, start saving your salary now, who knows in the future, you could be the one promoting this fight. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:01 am 
Light Heavyweight

:shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:06 am 
Welterweight

st_ang3r wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock:
you frightened me. your looks is really scary compared to the real vampire. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:08 am 
Welterweight

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:09 am 
Middleweight

well, at least Abe would be fighting a "bum" opponent under either Pac-Diaz or Cotto-Margarito...fruity_loops is just sour-graping because his idol got kicked out of the Pac-JMM2 card. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now he's trying desperately to get even by doing a smear campaign on Abe Concepcion. :lol:

Pathetic...let him be, his idol is doing nothing these days so he can't start threads about him (even if he did, who would be interested?) :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:19 am 
Welterweight

badboypeenoy wrote:
well, at least Abe would be fighting a "bum" opponent under either Pac-Diaz or Cotto-Margarito...fruity_loops is just sour-graping because his idol got kicked out of the Pac-JMM2 card. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now he's trying desperately to get even by doing a smear campaign on Abe Concepcion. :lol:

Pathetic...let him be, his idol is doing nothing these days so he can't start threads about him (even if he did, who would be interested?) :lol:
really? i think you are one of those interested peps to see kid terrible. why bother making a video and posted it in you tube? are you one of his adoring fans who will drop their panties for the sake of seeing him fight? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:21 am 
Welterweight

badboypeenoy wrote:

are you tired asss-whooring with you japanese boss? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:28 am 
Welterweight

Darksword wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ok go to sleep now. here's your milk. don't take away what is due to your baby. ok?

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:42 am 
Middleweight

fruity_loops wrote:
are you tired asss-whooring with you japanese boss? :lol:

whe, lolo mo. :lol: asss-whooring daw? :lol: :lol: :lol: ungas, stop doing your dog and all the chicken around your shanty, go get a REAL job. Don't depend on doleouts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:42 am 
Cruiserweight

fruity_loops wrote:
PacCute wrote:

hahaha.. no brainer at all. do you think their managers and promoters would allow them to fight without getting paid in the street? why bring them to the US when infact only barbie fanatics love to see this fight without thinking if it sells to the filipino market. i'll give you some reasons why this fight is impossible:

1.) people don't wanna see two young filipino prospects fighting just to gain recognition over the other. people
would rather see them boxing against foreigners in the US or even in the Phils.

2.) marketability of this fight. if it would be held in the US, for God sake, do you really think americans will watch two asians (filipinos) fighting each other? use your bean-sized brain conehead. and if ever it would be held here in the phils., who is barbie concepcion for the promoters to gain confidence in promoting this fight. he is unknown to any ordinary filipino. so if i where you, start saving your salary now, who knows in the future, you could be the one promoting this fight. :lol:

With all the things you mentioned above, you already have all the reasons to shut the f*ck up. Stop calling people names & let your boxer go his own path. Why mind other boxers calling him this & that when your own boxer's achievement so far is just to become another "promising" boxer?

And before you look a little more stupid, no one suggested that you bring this fight to US as a main event. They can always be a supporting bout. Even an opening bout. C'mmon, I just wanna see them fight to end all this crab. Let me remind you also that most of the ordinary Pinoys who know Boom2 remember him as the "promising boxer who kissed the canvass in the first round" :lol: