Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:49 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: It's raining bums!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:58 am 
Heavyweight

boom2 fans just can't accept it :lol: :lol:
hey bombs away or should i call you by your first handle :shock: :lol: , just move on man :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:38 am 
Lightweight

el Kapre wrote:
boom2 fans just can't accept it :lol: :lol:
hey bombs away or should i call you by your first handle :shock: :lol: , just move on man :D

LOLz

Can't accept what?

:biglaugh: :mr.blue: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:44 am 
Lightweight

LOLz

Last weekend's fight card ata Araneta Coliseum was big example not to trash talk Pinoy boxers we don't like. Concepcion huggers always trashing BoomBoom as Bum and opponents Bums as well. Entire fight card last Sunday was a big BUM. Where they now? Why so quiet? Silverbullet and his ilks so lucky many BoomBoom fans not like them!

:biglaugh: :mr.blue: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:46 am 
Welterweight

el critico wrote:
where there's filipino fighters there's bums :biglaugh:
buti na lang hindi ako pilipino :lol:

(Romans 6:23) AKJV

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:18 am 
Featherweight

The eliminations of the World Slasher Derby had more gate attendance than last weekend's fight night at the Araneta.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:29 am 
Cruiserweight

Ramrod wrote:
i consider abe an elite boxer..... 8)

Really? What's his ranking in the Super Bantamweight Division? Elite fighters are guys like Pacquiao, Marquez, Calzaghe, Vazquez and the rest in the pound for pound list.

Abe is still a prospect, unless he wins a world title. Even then, being a world champion doesn't get you elite status.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:37 am 
Heavyweight

in his effort to rush up concepcion and his other boxers into prominence...aljoe jaro produced a very dismal fight card last weekend. i suspect jaro wants to prove something to the big guns of boxing in america....that he can handle big time boxing promotions here. that's why he went on with it. but it was a flop at the gates.....not to mention the avalanche of mismatches that night. it backfired on him. i hope it won't affect the boxing careers of concepcion and the other boxers involved in that card. i think it's about time concepcion bolts the aljoe jaro camp.....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:18 am 
Welterweight

that was one hell of a mistake by the promoter.. hope it won't happen again.. so that the Bomsquad will no longer be put into diff situation.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:21 am 
Heavyweight

loyski wrote:
Ramrod wrote:
i consider abe an elite boxer..... 8)

Really? What's his ranking in the Super Bantamweight Division? Elite fighters are guys like Pacquiao, Marquez, Calzaghe, Vazquez and the rest in the pound for pound list.

Abe is still a prospect, unless he wins a world title. Even then, being a world champion doesn't get you elite status.
according to boxrec....abe is no. 7 in the superbantamweight division. if abe is in the top 10....he must be an elite boxer..... 8)

well, anyway...abe as an elite boxer....is just my opinion. you dont have to buy that.... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:41 am 
Welterweight

Ramrod wrote:
in his effort to rush up concepcion and his other boxers into prominence...aljoe jaro produced a very dismal fight card last weekend. i suspect jaro wants to prove something to the big guns of boxing in america....that he can handle big time boxing promotions here. that's why he went on with it. but it was a flop at the gates.....not to mention the avalanche of mismatches that night. it backfired on him. i hope it won't affect the boxing careers of concepcion and the other boxers involved in that card. i think it's about time concepcion bolts the aljoe jaro camp.....

Well said...Aljoe Jaro should get Mexican boxers rather than African which known for their running skill than boxing. :lol: But to be fair with, Otieno did'nt run, but in terms of bankability. Mexicans is better than africans. Aljoe Jaro must learned his mistakes now which is too late already. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:57 am 
Heavyweight

LitMakuh wrote:
I was expecting nice boxing cards since its going to be held in Araneta Coliseum and only quality matches are supposed to be held there. The first match that I saw was the Concepcions young bro's fight. I don't know, but the fight seems to me as a fixed one. I noticed after the first round KO win, the reactions of both corners were so fluid. It was like a rehearsed scenario, a well choreographed dance. Concepcions corner didn't appear surprised at all and the opponents corner as well. The guy didn't even tried to get up on the canvas, if he was hurt he shouldn't be smiling while the ref is counting him out. The body shot that landed wasn't even a solid shot in my eyes. He could have beaten the count cuz the round is almost over but the guy opted for the easy way out. The bouts were mismatches, only Abe's fight deserves a commendation because his opponent was not really a bum, Otieno was a former WBC International titlist.

We have the same observation padi. But i hope we are wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:01 pm 
Middleweight

BombsAway wrote:
iVe nEvEr sEeN sUcH
a cOnGrEgAtIOn oF bUmS
aS bIg aS lAsT nIgHt! :shock:

bUmS aLl oVeR
aLl sHaPeS aNd sIzEs
aNd nAtIoNaLiTiEs
aFriCaN, tHaIs, aNd eVeN
pInOyS! :biglaugh:

nO wOnDeR tHE
vEnUE wAs eMpTy aNd tHe
aTtEnDaNcE wAs a bIg bUm fLoP! :biglaugh:

kEnYaN bUmS sEeMs tO bE a fAd nOwAdAyS
kEnYA iS fAsT bEcOmINg tHe bUm eXpOrT
cApItAl oF tHe wOrLd! :biglaugh:

Ha! ha! ha! agree bro! I've never seen bums like that falling one by one! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:59 pm 
Welterweight

Aljoe Jaro blaming Ronnie Nathanielsz for writing bad about the Araneta "Bum Promotion" Tragedy.
Bum fans are robbed big time. Poor INC shelling free tickets just to watch Boom Boom Copycats.
No wonder those who judged Boomboom were also judged.

Aljoe hindi mo maloloko ang mga CEBUANO!!!

Post subject: BUMS LOL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:20 pm 
Welterweight

tHeRe wAs eVeN a mIsRePrEsEnTaTiOn! :lol:

#######
Sonny Boy Jaro was coming off a twelve round loss to one of the toughest world champions in Mexico’s Edgar Sosa whom he dropped in the 9th round but couldn’t put away. They matched him against a former Muay Thai fighter whose name, after some initial confusion, was announced as Ruslee Samoh from Thailand and confirmed by Games and Amusements Board boxing division chief Dr. Nasser Cruz.

A check with the records of boxrec.com showed he hadn’t fought even once before. When we checked earlier with well-known boxing journalist Scott Mallon using the first name announced by the promoters as a worthy opponent and not a patsy – Naupayak Sakkririn – Mallon said he was unheard of. BS was his curt reply when told the Thai had a 14-1 record.

As we told our good friends at special ringside, former Pasig Mayor Mario Raymundo and broadcaster Ed Tipton of dzHP fame decades ago, the Thai was a bum who wouldn’t last one round. He didn’t, and in the process was prostrate on the canvas for several minutes and many minutes longer on a stool in his corner while GAB doctors gathered around him to make sure he was alright.
#####

sO wHoS gUiLtY oN tHiS? :shock:
jArO? GAB? tHaI's hAnDlErS? :roll:

Post subject: Re: BUMS LOL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:27 pm 
Heavyweight

BombsAway wrote:
tHeRe wAs eVeN a mIsRePrEsEnTaTiOn! :lol:

#######
Sonny Boy Jaro was coming off a twelve round loss to one of the toughest world champions in Mexico’s Edgar Sosa whom he dropped in the 9th round but couldn’t put away. They matched him against a former Muay Thai fighter whose name, after some initial confusion, was announced as Ruslee Samoh from Thailand and confirmed by Games and Amusements Board boxing division chief Dr. Nasser Cruz.

A check with the records of boxrec.com showed he hadn’t fought even once before. When we checked earlier with well-known boxing journalist Scott Mallon using the first name announced by the promoters as a worthy opponent and not a patsy – Naupayak Sakkririn – Mallon said he was unheard of. BS was his curt reply when told the Thai had a 14-1 record.

As we told our good friends at special ringside, former Pasig Mayor Mario Raymundo and broadcaster Ed Tipton of dzHP fame decades ago, the Thai was a bum who wouldn’t last one round. He didn’t, and in the process was prostrate on the canvas for several minutes and many minutes longer on a stool in his corner while GAB doctors gathered around him to make sure he was alright.
#####

sO wHoS gUiLtY oN tHiS? :shock:
jArO? GAB? tHaI's hAnDlErS?
:roll:

They way you type the words is sooo gay.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next