Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:39 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sorry Loss For Abe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:00 pm 
enough said to all our Paclanders here.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:29 pm 
Middleweight

PacSoFast wrote:
bakit may mga taong ganon...
hnd ba kayo nag papasalamat kahit natalo xa nag bigay xa ng exitement satin
porket talo lng ganon na...
nakakainis isipin...
you can learn from mistake abe...
this is not the end of your career...
otherwise i salute you for giving a good fight..

I wont call that a good fight on Abe's part..He was all over the place! He's fought a champion before, hes not a beginner anymore. There a lot of boxers who are younger than him who does well and learn fast. Abe I think has an attitude problem, more of overconfidence maybe or doesn't take instructions really well..His power is the only thing that could bail him out in that fight, other than that, nothing at all..They say Juan Ma has a "glass chin", well Abe has worse obviously. Even if Abe improved a bit, he would still go down easily once he gets hit with the same punch as Lopez did..He better take things more seriously next time and train much much harder and think better when fighting..I'm disappointed on Buboy, he has been with Roach all these years and that's what all he could show us??!! Well, all of them were to blame anyway..So do better next time will you?? The guy was all over the place for goodness sake!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:33 pm 
Heavyweight

Aspen wrote:
dj_dhakila wrote:
Aspen wrote:
abe has no brain like his trainer buboy. he should retire and drive a tricycle.

thanks to nonito he saves the day.

MOKONG ka pala eh!!! natalo lang sa BOXING WALA ng UTAK PARA sa IYO ANG BABA MO TSONG Ikaw na lang Kaya ang Mag drive ng PEDICAB MAS BAGAY SA IYO!!! :lol: :( :lol:

ikaw na lang baka bagay sa yo, pinahiya ni bernabe ang mga pinoy. main event pa naman siya.

ang yabang niya sabi niya mas gwapo siya kay juanma eh tatakbuhin pala siya. kakaawa. kung si sonsona yun eh baka may laban pa.

Oks lang naman magyabang si Abe , kasi main event nga sila e. Ganun talaga. Ang role lang natin mga tao manuod ng laban at hindi mangkutya. Ako hindi naman ako nahihiya para kay Abe kasi napabagsak naman nya si Juanma, mapapahiya ako kung hindi man lang naka tama si Abe kay JuanMa diba? Kailangan lang naman ni Abe ng magandang training regimen para ma-maximize nya paggamit sa kanyang secret weapon, yung power punch nya sa kaliwa. Marami tayo malalakas na boxers kulang lang talaga sa fundamentals at konting utak. Maganda si Roach mgtrain or si gerry penalosa kasi technical boxer yun.

Muhammad Ali

CIA#07-10-012
PB#453

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:38 pm 
Light Heavyweight

beginner wan wrote:
abe used his full punching power.. he hurt juanma with a shot to the body.. he even dropped Juanma.. too bad abe did n't use his head..

Hew can't! He'll get disqualified again! :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:45 pm 
Light Heavyweight

racsokrt87 wrote:
mudclay wrote:
abe doesn't have a heart of a champion..he is just relying on his punching power..ablity,head,skill...needs to improve

A 22 YR OLD BOXER ANO PA BA AASAHAN NATIN?HIMALA?

Maybe his INC brethren did not pray for him hard enough! :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:51 pm 
Strawweight

babytroy wrote:
racsokrt87 wrote:
mudclay wrote:
abe doesn't have a heart of a champion..he is just relying on his punching power..ablity,head,skill...needs to improve

A 22 YR OLD BOXER ANO PA BA AASAHAN NATIN?HIMALA?

Hoy bakit mo naman sinsali ang INC ano naman ang koneksyon ng Religion GROW UP MAN!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:20 pm 
Welterweight

hang michael koncz...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:01 pm 
Middleweight

I do appreciate all the effort coming from a pinoy boxer's even they lost the game.... sad to say that most of all here in PACLAND only appreciate a boxer's who win the game. Sana matalo man o manalo dapat e respito natin sila... pag matalo tinatawag kaagad na "BUM" pag manalo at di masyadong impressive ang laro "BUM" pa rin... lahat gusto nyo katulad kay MP maglaro, special si manny kaya hindi magaya yan ang ilagay nyo sa isip nyo... Dapat walang sisihan... Kung kayo kaya ang naglalaro kahit sa basketball pag natalo kayo at sabihin "BUM" ok lang sa inyo?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:03 pm 
Middleweight

babytroy wrote:

boooO!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:04 pm 
Middleweight

Peter Gilsonn wrote:
PacSoFast wrote:
bakit may mga taong ganon...
hnd ba kayo nag papasalamat kahit natalo xa nag bigay xa ng exitement satin
porket talo lng ganon na...
nakakainis isipin...
you can learn from mistake abe...
this is not the end of your career...
otherwise i salute you for giving a good fight..

I wont call that a good fight on Abe's part..He was all over the place! He's fought a champion before, hes not a beginner anymore. There a lot of boxers who are younger than him who does well and learn fast. Abe I think has an attitude problem, more of overconfidence maybe or doesn't take instructions really well..His power is the only thing that could bail him out in that fight, other than that, nothing at all..They say Juan Ma has a "glass chin", well Abe has worse obviously. Even if Abe improved a bit, he would still go down easily once he gets hit with the same punch as Lopez did..He better take things more seriously next time and train much much harder and think better when fighting..I'm disappointed on Buboy, he has been with Roach all these years and that's what all he could show us??!! Well, all of them were to blame anyway..So do better next time will you?? The guy was all over the place for goodness sake!

+2 rounds, could agree more, i think pacman's going to let abe go..to bad he had his chance..kung kay donaire nalang nya ibinigay ang tulong...

my take? its all charades, PBF and PACMAN are not really arguing, its all about the breads, how much they can get from the market, with those every scenarios (drugs,media,mosley,clottey,etc) they can build up the hype to the extent that more people will be willing to see the fight and willing to pay more for it!

-barney stinson (HIMYM)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:06 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Unless Abe could drastically improve, i see another Suico in him... :(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:12 pm 
Light Heavyweight

journeyman7 wrote:
Unless Abe could drastically improve, i see another Suico in him... :(

just like your forum name, a journeyman.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:52 pm 
Middleweight

ACERTIFICATE OF BEING A BUM FIGHTER HASTO BE GIVEN TO ABE, EVEN IF THE BEGINNING WHEN THEY SAID ABE WILL FIGHT JUANMA, I CONCLUDED RIGHT AWAY THAT HE WILL GET SLAUGHTERED IN PUERTO RICO BECAUSE I SAW HIS 3 FIGHTS AND I WASN'T CONVINCED THAT HE WAS A GOOD AND ELITE FIGHTER. I SAID THIS GUY IS BEINGT THROWN IN DEN OF A HUNGRY LION'S DEN.

SANA SUMAMA NA RIN BUBOY PARA MA-DEVOURED!!!!!!!!! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:01 am 
Middleweight

THE ONLY REAL DEAL AS OF NOW:

MANNY PACMAN
NONITO DONAIRE
MAYBE:
AJ BANAL
AHAS NIETES
DAPADONG
VILORIA
BUMS:
ABE
BOOM BOOM
MORALES

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:16 am 
Heavyweight

arum still happy on his performance

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next