Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:27 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:40 am 
Heavyweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
So he came back in the second round and put a whupping on Abe?
How many times was Pac kd'd in his career?

no one is taking away juanma's win over abe....we're just talking about that kd that he got from a near dead opponent...it was just surprising to see that. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:44 am 
Welterweight

i think that blue print ...
would only work ...
if gamboa would act ...
to receive ...
a rain of punches too ...
then suddenly unleash ...
a left short ...
on an "UNKNOWING" lopez ...

but still nevertheless ...
i think gamboa has ...
his own tools too ...
for use as a blueprint ...
in defeating lopez...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:53 am 

mikezobel wrote:
DaBizz wrote:
WOW! :shock:

We have experts here talking about a blueprint by Abe in beating Juan Ma! Pacland at it's best! :lol:

we're not experts..just posting our opinions about the fight...not everyone who post their opinions are experts....just simply sharing our thoughts about the bout....isn't this why pacland was created? so that fans can talk about their opinions and thoughts about boxing? 8)

Oh I see. Would you mind explaining your blueprint errr opinion in beating Juanma based on Abe's performance? :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 am 
Heavyweight

DaBizz wrote:
mikezobel wrote:
DaBizz wrote:
WOW! :shock:

We have experts here talking about a blueprint by Abe in beating Juan Ma! Pacland at it's best! :lol:

we're not experts..just posting our opinions about the fight...not everyone who post their opinions are experts....just simply sharing our thoughts about the bout....isn't this why pacland was created? so that fans can talk about their opinions and thoughts about boxing? 8)

Oh I see. Would you mind explaining your blueprint errr opinion in beating Juanma? :D

go for the chin.....that's what i've been saying since i started this thread....hehehe. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 am 

BTW, if JuanMa's chin is made of glass, what is Pac's chin made of? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:57 am 
Heavyweight

DaBizz wrote:

fiberglass? 8)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:02 am 

mikezobel wrote:
DaBizz wrote:
Oh I see. Would you mind explaining your blueprint errr opinion in beating Juanma? :D

go for the chin.....that's what i've been saying since i started this thread....hehehe. 8)

Isn't that what boxers always do? I mean go for the chin if not the body? Are there really real boxers out there who doesn't know that the chin is the part of the human anatomy to hit if one goes for a knockout? :shock:

I was hoping for a new blueprint not one that already existed since humans fought each other. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:05 am 

mikezobel wrote:
DaBizz wrote:

fiberglass? 8)

Fiberglass should be Juan Ma's coz he got back up to KO his opponent. Pac should be the one made of glass coz he was KO'd by an "F" class bum named Rustico Torrecampo. Don't you agree? :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:08 am 
Heavyweight

DaBizz wrote:
mikezobel wrote:
DaBizz wrote:

Isn't that what boxers always do? I mean go for the chin if not the body? Are there really real boxers out there who doesn't know that the chin is the part of the human anatomy to hit if one goes for a knockout? :shock:

I was hoping for a new blueprint not one that already existed since humans fought each other. :D

well some just run around and roll their shoulders and hitback with potshots to win points...hehehe 8)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:10 am 
Heavyweight

DaBizz wrote:
mikezobel wrote:
DaBizz wrote:

fiberglass? 8)

Fiberglass should be Juan Ma's coz he got back up to KO his opponent. Pac should be the one made of glass coz he was KO'd by an "F" class bum named Rustico Torrecampo. Don't you agree? :D

who can not agree with those facts... 8)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:22 am 

mikezobel wrote:
DaBizz wrote:
mikezobel wrote:
fiberglass? 8)

So we are in agreement that Juan Ma's chin is not glass, but fiberglass. All cool! :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:26 am 
Heavyweight

DaBizz wrote:
mikezobel wrote:
DaBizz wrote:

So we are in agreement that Juan Ma's chin is not glass, but fiberglass. All cool! :D

no...i agreed with those facts that juanma koed abe and pac have been koed by torreocampo...
but i still believe that juanman's chin is a suspect because he was saved by the bell after he got decked in the first round and was able to recover because of the break. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:26 am 

mikezobel wrote:
DaBizz wrote:
mikezobel wrote:

well some just run around and roll their shoulders and hitback with potshots to win points...hehehe 8)

Well they all hit their opponent's chin, but not all can KO their opponents coz not all boxers are gifted with power. My point is hitting Juan Ma on the chin is not the blueprint in beating him. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:29 am 
Heavyweight

DaBizz wrote:

Well they all hit their opponent's chin, but not all can KO their opponents coz not all boxers are gifted with power. My point is hitting Juan Ma on the chin is not the blueprint in beating him. :D

it's one of them. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:31 am 

mikezobel wrote:
DaBizz wrote:

no...i agreed with those facts that juanma koed abe and pac have been koed by torreocampo...
but i still believe that juanman's chin is a suspect because he was saved by the bell after he got decked in the first round and was able to recover because of the break. 8)

Your thread title doesn't say that Juan ma's chin is suspect though. You do believe that he has a "glass chin" because he went down from a punch that he never saw coming. He also got up at the count of 3 I believe, and yet you're saying that he has a glass chin. Don't you think you should change your thread title from "glass" to "suspect"? Just a suggestion. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next