Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:38 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:38 pm 

THE MEXICAN wrote:
DaBizz wrote:
WOW! :shock:

We have experts here talking about a blueprint by Abe in beating Juan Ma! Pacland at it's best! :lol:

off topic: have you seen your buddies pac guevarra and hugo bossing lately, carnal? ;)

on topic: the blueprint is there, get bombarded by juanma, lure him into a false sense of security, then close your eyes and throw a hailmary, but make sure you have still time left to finish him off... :biglaugh:

Off topic: They're both (or should I say "HE's" on a long vacation 8) )

On topic: One thing to add on that blueprint is "Not to get hit by JuanMa". :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:18 am 
Heavyweight

it was a great fight...though we all knew that abe was there to be fed to the lions so to speak...juanma getting kd by a weak punch was a revelation....and hopefully abe can shrug off this lost and continue on... :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:10 am 
Heavyweight

Andy Ganigan knocked Arguello down.
Arguello must have a glass jaw too. :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:41 am 
Heavyweight

JoeyInCali wrote:

that was a solid shot that ganigan gave a motioning backstepping arguello...unlike a half groggied abe tapping juanma on the face....i think you can see the difference.... 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:17 am 

mikezobel wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:

that was a solid shot that ganigan gave a motioning backstepping arguello...unlike a half groggied abe tapping juanma on the face....i think you can see the difference.... 8)

That is an excellent observation. :idea2: Wonder why no one else except you saw that.
Great eyes. :bigeyes:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:55 am 
Heavyweight

DaBizz wrote:
mikezobel wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:

That is an excellent observation. :idea2: Wonder why no one else except you saw that.

thank you very much. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:57 am 
Lightweight

j07r3 wrote:
mexifan wrote:
JuanMa in no way has a Boom Boom Bautista chin. He got caught because he got too careless and excited when he thought Conceptioncould no longer put up a fight.

Abe fought like Ponce DeLeon.

In hind sight, Dang! that Rogers Mtgawa was one tough SOB!

It was a good 2 round scrap even if Abe lost. I enjoyed every minute of it and erupted when Abe scored the saving KD before the first round ended.

Juan Ma should be fighting the Welters. He's really impressive. LOL

against manny the man pacquiao lopez chin will breaks permanently.

Forumers like you kept on someone like me to avoid this site once in a while.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:47 am 
Heavyweight

DaBizz wrote:
mikezobel wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:

Akio Kameda knocked Aaron Pryor down. The Hawk has a glass jaw. I'm pretty sure Arguello will knock him out now. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:08 am 
Heavyweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
DaBizz wrote:
mikezobel wrote:

Akio Kameda knocked Aaron Pryor down. The Hawk has a glass jaw. I'm pretty sure Arguello will knock him out now. :P

arguello tried. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:41 pm 
Middleweight

You have a point ts…..I yet to see him face a foe who can or has the ability to throw and same time has the capacity to absorb hard punchess....juanma as far I as see him into a fight, never been into such fight situation wherein he’s been into trading punches--giving and same time receiving hard punches to a number of rounds or all thru the fight...like that of pac vs morales 1,2&3 showcasing in that fights both fighters tough chin’s ...juanma’s best defense is his best offensive fire power punches thus he’s seldom been into receiving such telling blows. The likes of nonito (if ever), rafael marquez, etc…etc… are the best tests for juanma’s chin. For he has proven his skills, hand speed, power punches…yet think not that yet his chin. For now he’s in the likes of hearns…good, fast , hard solid punches, yet weaker chin….like too of foreman,….cooney…others..with good skills, hard solid punches..yet glass jaw chin….he has to yet prove he’s in the likes of pac, morales, barrera, ali…frazier…..other great fighter with great chin. And I agree with you that his chin is still is in suspect for being glass…he’s yet to prove it’s not with other greater/greatest fighters.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:52 pm 
Welterweight

THE BLUEPRINT to defeat juanma, CONCEPCION UNKNOWINGLY EXPOSED HIM..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:05 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:37 am 
Heavyweight

lawa_lang.. wrote:
You have a point ts…..I yet to see him face a foe who can or has the ability to throw and same time has the capacity to absorb hard punchess....juanma as far I as see him into a fight, never been into such fight situation wherein he’s been into trading punches--giving and same time receiving hard punches to a number of rounds or all thru the fight...like that of pac vs morales 1,2&3 showcasing in that fights both fighters tough chin’s ...juanma’s best defense is his best offensive fire power punches thus he’s seldom been into receiving such telling blows. The likes of nonito (if ever), rafael marquez, etc…etc… are the best tests for juanma’s chin. For he has proven his skills, hand speed, power punches…yet think not that yet his chin. For now he’s in the likes of hearns…good, fast , hard solid punches, yet weaker chin….like too of foreman,….cooney…others..with good skills, hard solid punches..yet glass jaw chin….he has to yet prove he’s in the likes of pac, morales, barrera, ali…frazier…..other great fighter with great chin. And I agree with you that his chin is still is in suspect for being glass…he’s yet to prove it’s not with other greater/greatest fighters.

it's not just here in Pacland that they are talking about this issue with JuanMa's chin....i think everyone was a bit surprised about the KD from a weak punch...we'll just have to wait and see on his next bouts.... :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:13 am 
Heavyweight

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:24 am 
Heavyweight

mikezobel wrote:
he was just saved by the bell on that first round knocked down. 8)

:D officially bum :lol: :lol: :lol:

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next