Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:40 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:02 pm 
Welterweight

thanks ts.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:31 pm 
Light Heavyweight

I hope everything is not lost yet. They can still go back to the drawing board and try to improve on what should be done. I think Juan Manuel was lucky Concepcion was left no time after he went down in the first round. I think that was consolation enough to know that Concepcion can actually destroy anybody in that divison with his punching power. Anyone with such punching power can never be counted out.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:52 pm 
Heavyweight

Ok, But Abe need to be patience a little bit...He's so much aggressive but yet no defense and less footwork... hope to see him improve in his next fight. :(

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:08 pm 
Middleweight

Concepcion is tough and strong.
Concepcion could have given Lopez a tough fight in later rounds if not for the TKO.
The problem is the coaching. Concepcion attacks and goes inside. The coach should have devised a plan not to be hit when concepcion attacks because Lopez is throwing left and right hook. The problem is defense. There should be head movement hindi sugod marino.

In short, Buboy cannot coach. He has no technique. He just translate what Roach is telling him when Pacquiao fights.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:17 pm 
Cruiserweight

wrong gameplan or abe didn't follow bubuy's instructions..
the 1st round showed them that abe can't take juanma's power..
sana dumiskarte na lang si abe.

DL-629 NGO to MNL time of departure 2050, june 30 2011.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:17 pm 
Heavyweight

godofredo wrote:
Concepcion is tough and strong.
Concepcion could have given Lopez a tough fight in later rounds if not for the TKO.
The problem is the coaching. Concepcion attacks and goes inside. The coach should have devised a plan not to be hit when concepcion attacks because Lopez is throwing left and right hook. The problem is defense. There should be head movement hindi sugod marino.

In short, Buboy cannot coach. He has no technique. He just translate what Roach is telling him when Pacquiao fights.

Hatton is also tough and strong...but w/o defense and head movement as said He will end up on the canvass early :(

Is buboy he's coach before? :?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:51 pm 
Featherweight

im sick and tired of people calling bernabe a bum or he did not use any footwork .... because if you really watch the fight juanma is not even attacking he is just waiting for abe to attact then he would counter watch the videos stupid even though abe did the in and out it would still be useless because juanma is just waiting with his power punch so fcuk you all stupid A$$

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:58 pm 
Heavyweight

then continue to sick and tired yourself! :lol: you're too much affected..Get a life...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:46 pm 
Strawweight

It's sad since he should have been the first bicolano boxing champion. I haven't seen his footwork. Abe has a good footwork, I only saw it when he fought Adam Carrera though. We he trades punches, he doesn't get out right away, nor bring his arm back for defense...or it could be that Lopez was just faster and thus gained the advantage in exchanges. One more problem he tends to stay still everytime he trades puches..the best move against southpaw would be going to the right, you could duck against the lethal straight left and avoid the sting of the right hook w/c normally comes after the straight left or vice versa...There had been a problem w/ coaching I think. In the early rounds he should have just studied juanma's pace and have himself comfortable. I can see his legs are not in there the from the start. If you watch fighters closely you can tell how confident they are in their legs...by 3rd round onwards, that's the time he should have taken chances...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:28 pm 
Light Heavyweight

joggre wrote:
nag kalat man ka sa imong baho migo

It's a joke.. ayaw ka suko para dili mo sakit imo ulo ha. basig naay ma offend sa akung gi sulat? sulti lang para mo sikat.. hehe

maybe Bernabe read this post.. bernabe I'm just joking in my last post. More power.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:28 pm 
Heavyweight

girbaux wrote:
im sick and tired of people calling bernabe a bum or he did not use any footwork .... because if you really watch the fight juanma is not even attacking he is just waiting for abe to attact then he would counter watch the videos stupid even though abe did the in and out it would still be useless because juanma is just waiting with his power punch so fcuk you all stupid A$$

Correct!

Team Lopez knows the bread and butter power punch habits of Conception. They had him from the beginning. Bernabe didn't do any adjustments at all. He kept getting hit by the straight left of JuanMa. Remember Juanita when he repeatedly got tagged by the straight left of Manny? What did Nacho do? tell his ward to watch out for the straight left! Buboy didn't give any advice of the sort.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:35 pm 
Light Heavyweight

the difference:

juanma: got KD so he avoided getting into a brawl with conception in the second round

abe: got kd , in the first round didnt cover himself still

result:

abe lost

good job buboy masyado ata lumaki ulo mo feelng mi ikaw si roach

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:56 pm 
Light Heavyweight

idol pala ni ts ung mag mahilig gumulong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:01 pm 
Heavyweight

i was late....deymmmm any more links pls :(

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®