Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:59 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: HBO BAN MAYWEATHER
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:55 am 
Featherweight

Should Boxing Blackball Floyd Mayweather for Not Fighting Manny Pacquiao?
Opinion by Boxing Insider
(4 Hours Ago) in Sports / Floyd Mayweather Jr.
So there we have it – Floyd Mayweather showed his unparalleled cowardice to back out of another date with the one-dimensional Manny Pacquiao. The man who God won’t let lose, will not step up to the plate against the Filippino wonder.
Despite all the smokescreens and lies and deceptions from Little Floyd Mayweather, Al Haymon and Leonard Ellerbe, the truth is crystal clear now – Floyd Mayweather is a spoiled, manufactured, protected fraud/coward who knows he will be brutally, savagely beaten up and knocked out by the blazing fists of Manny Pacquiao, and will not make a stupid business decision that will result in career suicide.
There’s no pretending anymore, there’s no denying it. It’s stone cold true that sometimes very good professional boxers feel fear and cowardice. And in the case of Floyd Mayweather, sometimes they are even stricken to extreme panic and even paralysis by their fears. I know it, you know it, Ross Greenburg knows it, everyone at HBO knows it now. It’s too obvious to be ignored or sugar-caoted anymore. Floyd Mayweather is a flat out coward in the face of Manny Pacquiao.
The BIG question now is, will HBO reward and support this fraud of a fighter who was actually called “a coward” on national TV twice this week by respected journalist Michael Wilbon on the ESPN Network.
Or will HBO put its foot down and blackball this “coward” -- and all the shame his name and image represents -- from ever fighting on the prestigious HBO channel untill he does what his family at HBO supposedly wants – step in the ring and box Manny Pacquiao.
Now that Mayweather has out and out betrayed the wishes of his HBO family, which has made him a multi-millionaire superstar by showing all his handpicked fights for over a decade – “I love HBO” – what will the consequences be?
Will Ross Greenburg and HBO surrender once again to the “coward” Floyd Mayweather and continue to fork over millions for more lousy, boring, suspenseless sparring exhibitions against the likes of Judah, Matt Hatton, Nate Campbell, Tim Bradley or Saul Alvarez? (What would that make HBO if they cater and surrender to the wishes of “a coward?”)
Or will HBO have the cojones to say a big, loud F*** you to Al Haymon and Floyd Mayweather and tell them in clear and certain terms, We are not interested in televising any more Mayweather fights until he fights Manny Pacquiao. Go to Dubai, London, Showtime, go where ever the hell you want, we don’t want you or the Klitschko Brothers any more.
This is what must be done. This fight is too big, too important for the long term future of the sport. Let’s face it, nobody really cares to see Manny Pacquiao box Cotto or Margarito. People are tired of watching meaningless fights, they want to see THE BEST AGAINST THE BEST. Can’t Al Haymon understand this? Or does Al Haymon need to be removed from boxing and sent back to supposedly the music business? Music world, you can take him. Or, better yet, why did you get rid of him in the first place?
Nobody cares to see Mayweather fight anyone else but Pacquiao. Pacquiao vs. Mayweather is the fight that must be made next. It’s Ali-Frazier, Duran-Leonard, Hagler-Hearns all in one.
Baseball would not tolerate gambling by one of its most historic players and threw him out of the game permanently, never to pollute “America’s Pastime” again.
Now it’s boxing’s turn to throw out the man Michael Wilbon termed a “coward.” Floyd Mayweather, the greatest ducking dodger in boxing history, must never be allowed to pollute the great sport of professional boxing again with his lousy act of false bravado and pure cowardice – until he man’s up and gets in the ring to box with Manny Pacquiao, the man he clearly fears so much.
It’s time to take a hard stance. Floyd’s wasted everyone’s time for the last time. Throw out the bum and his co-horts, the good-for-nothings Haymon and Ellerbe. Boxing doesn’t need them anymore.
George Peterson on December 2, 2009, when asked to predict the outcome of Pacquiao vs. Mayweather: “It isn’t gonna happen. Some fights aren’t meant to be made.”
Now it’s Boxing and HBO’s turn to use that philosophy on Mayweather and Haymon. “You two ain’t gonna happen anymore. Cowards and their advisors aren’t meant to be made.”
Good riddance, coward. MMA, wrestling, 50 Cent, Dancing with the Stars, they can all have you. And do boxing a favor, don’t take a year or two off — go away and don’t ever come back. And take Haymon and Ellerbe with you. And let the door hit you on the way out.

Post subject: Re: HBO BAN MAYWEATHER
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:05 am 
Middleweight

That's what I'm talking about.... told exactly how it is!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:06 am 
Middleweight

mayducker lost all credibility from fans and business alike mainly HBO Network. Mayducker said "NO" to the network President CEO Ross Greenburg. Mayweather basically slapped the hand that feed his mouth. Oh my, oh my! This guy is truly a pathetic turd. Good luck to his career of whats left of it. Nobody else out there now to fight but Cotto, Clottey, Williams,etc,
Good Luck.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:08 am 
Heavyweight

OUCH!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:12 am 
Middleweight

mezcal wrote:
mayducker lost all credibility from fans and business alike mainly HBO Network. Mayducker said "NO" to the network President CEO Ross Greenburg. Mayweather basically slapped the hand that feed his mouth. Oh my, oh my! This guy is truly a pathetic turd. Good luck to his career of whats left of it. Nobody else out there now to fight but Cotto, Clottey, Williams,etc,
Good Luck.

HBO president Ross Greenburg should have the guts to tell the boxing fans and the media what was agreed upon during the exclusive negotiation among Al Haymon, Bob Arum and Ross Greenburg so we all would know the truth.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:18 am 
Featherweight

GAYWEATHER DESERVES NOTHING..HES A BIG CHICKEN F@ACKING COWARD :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:20 am 
Light Heavyweight

:lol: :lol: :lol:
i love this piece!
i hope ross greenburg and HBO will get to read this
they have been spoiling the fraud for too long
its time to put him in his place
bravo to the writer for telling it as it is 8)
nuff said 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:31 am 
Welterweight

Very well said :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:06 am 
Heavyweight

+Bad news for FloyJr- a self proclaimed best of the best, greater than Ali, greater than Robinson. :D

Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:27 am 
Light Heavyweight

fck yeah! ban that coward. no more fights in HBO for u Mr. coward.

i hope this happens, really.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:18 am 
Middleweight

Well, HBO is all about making money. They will not ban Fraud Gayweather because they can still make money out of this coward. What each and everyone of us can do is to boycott all gayweather's fights. Paclanders and mayweather fans should all unite and do this to force HBO to stop his fights. If his fights are not earning, then HBO will be forced to disown this fraud. Not only the Paclanders were fooled by this coward but the die-hard fans of gayweather were also fooled by this pretender. I hope people will not accept any reason coming from mayweather. Do not make allowances or slack for this pretender. It is about time for paclanders and mayweather fans to unite and teach this pretender. Sometimes enemies should unite to bring a good outcome.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:37 am 
Cruiserweight

What can we expect from a Chicken pretending like a Duck. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:04 am 
Middleweight

HBO is doing a survey. . Let all vote yes!

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/#/boxing/talk ... MB1AEeUQ==

Last edited by pinoycyberwebs on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:08 am 
Heavyweight

He is not going to get ban on any network
No matter what you guys say
If hbo shobox or any network will
dump him someone will always take him
Because floyd can make a lot of money
On that network no matte who he fight

Learning and progress comes from being open minded.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am 
Heavyweight

floyd coward of the decade

………… /´¯/)
……….,/¯../ /
………/…./ /
…./´¯/’…’/´¯¯.`•¸
/’/…/…./…..:^.¨¯\
(‘(…´…´…. ¯_/’…’/
\……………..’…../
..\’…\………. _.•´