Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Congrats Abe! You the man!
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=99115
Page 3 of 8

Author:  cybershot [ Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CONGRATS ABE! YOU THE MAN!

Macario wrote:
for your sake......i hope he does. Cant you hype Ciso without bashing other fighters? Let his fights do the talking bro, what good is this shet you're spewing here gonna do to your boy? nothing....nada...wala...none....Ahhhhhhh i know, you're trying to stir controversy, build up a Ciso-Abe rivalry scenario, but the thing is, i dont think it will work...last i've heard Abe's popularity is miles away from that of Ciso- no disrespect meant to Ciso. Just gow up man.


what? Abe's popularity? I don't understand. :lol:

Last time I checked, Barbie is fighting in untelevised undercards. Last time Kid Terrible fought was in Araneta and was beamed world wide through ABS-CBN.

Author:  cinderella_man [ Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CONGRATS ABE! YOU THE MAN!

cybershot wrote:
Macario wrote:
for your sake......i hope he does. Cant you hype Ciso without bashing other fighters? Let his fights do the talking bro, what good is this shet you're spewing here gonna do to your boy? nothing....nada...wala...none....Ahhhhhhh i know, you're trying to stir controversy, build up a Ciso-Abe rivalry scenario, but the thing is, i dont think it will work...last i've heard Abe's popularity is miles away from that of Ciso- no disrespect meant to Ciso. Just gow up man.


what? Abe's popularity? I don't understand. :lol:

Last time I checked, Barbie is fighting in untelevised undercards. Last time Kid Terrible fought was in Araneta and was beamed world wide through ABS-CBN.


YOU'RE WRONG! it was part of the PPV. TOP RANK PPV!!! 8)

Author:  The Butcher [ Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CONGRATS ABE! YOU THE MAN!

Guys, let's just give it to cybershot. Tama siya.

Cybershot, you're correct. Ciso will be better than Abe. Sige na. If they meet today, Ciso will knock him out in the 1st round... make that the 1st second of the 1st round. Why? Because Ciso is the greatest and Abe is a bum. In fact, Ciso will be the best Filipino boxer of all time. Heck, he'll be the best BOXER of all time.

Happy?

Ciso the best! Abe the worst!

Happy?

Everyone agree? Sige na, para kay Cyber. He's the best as well. Oh, and Ciso is greater than Abe. Did I forget to mention that?

Cyber, happy ka na?

Author:  cinderella_man [ Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CONGRATS ABE! YOU THE MAN!

The Butcher wrote:
Guys, let's just give it to cybershot. Tama siya.

Cybershot, you're correct. Ciso will be better than Abe. Sige na. If they meet today, Ciso will knock him out in the 1st round... make that the 1st second of the 1st round. Why? Because Ciso is the greatest and Abe is a bum. In fact, Ciso will be the best Filipino boxer of all time. Heck, he'll be the best BOXER of all time.

Happy?

Ciso the best! Abe the worst!

Happy?

Everyone agree? Sige na, para kay Cyber. He's the best as well. Oh, and Ciso is greater than Abe. Did I forget to mention that?

Cyber, happy ka na?


Cge na nga.... :mrgreen:

wawa naman yung bata :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trans: I concur 101% 8)

Author:  skipper5398 [ Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CONGRATS ABE! YOU THE MAN!

Congratulations!! keep it up!! are you not changing manager yet?

You are on the way to the world belts, ahead of AJ banal coz his handlers are holding AJ back!!
Train hard for Molitor!!

Author:  badboypeenoy [ Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CONGRATS ABE! YOU THE MAN!

cybershot wrote:
No wonder. His opponent is pure old bum with only 10 wins? :lol:

It would be different if Barbie fought Ciso Morales. Because Kid Terrible will wack Barbies a**. NO MAS


Words... words... I doubt if your guy Narciso Morrales could even beat Daniels hehehe

Author:  badboypeenoy [ Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CONGRATS ABE! YOU THE MAN!

skipper5398 wrote:
Congratulations!! keep it up!! are you not changing manager yet?

You are on the way to the world belts, ahead of AJ banal coz his handlers are holding AJ back!!
Train hard for Molitor!!


Who do you want to manage him? Why fix something that ain't broke?

Author:  badboypeenoy [ Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CONGRATS ABE! YOU THE MAN!

cybershot wrote:
Macario wrote:
for your sake......i hope he does. Cant you hype Ciso without bashing other fighters? Let his fights do the talking bro, what good is this shet you're spewing here gonna do to your boy? nothing....nada...wala...none....Ahhhhhhh i know, you're trying to stir controversy, build up a Ciso-Abe rivalry scenario, but the thing is, i dont think it will work...last i've heard Abe's popularity is miles away from that of Ciso- no disrespect meant to Ciso. Just gow up man.


what? Abe's popularity? I don't understand. :lol:

Last time I checked, Barbie is fighting in untelevised undercards. Last time Kid Terrible fought was in Araneta and was beamed world wide through ABS-CBN.


Last time I checked, your boy was stricken of the Pacquiao-JMM2 undercard. :lol: Anyway, nice try trying to use Abe's win to get attention for your boy.

Author:  Ungas_me [ Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CONGRATS ABE! YOU THE MAN!

badboypeenoy wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
Bro what do you think, is Abe ready to face Molitor?

for me, I hope he can improve more of his defense and work on how to set-up his big shots thru a jab.
Remember Molitor is a sleek boxer!!!


Styles makes fights bro, Molitor is a boxer and Concepcion seem to be at home fighting slickster-types rather than the headfirst in-fighters like Ruiz. I say put him up with one of the champs and see what he can do. If he lost, so what, at least he lost to a champ. I'm quite confident of Abe's chin though, that part is really what I think isn't tested yet. Love the fact that he responds well to coaching though - Roach said attack with the right and that what he exactly did. I also love the fact that he isn't a headhunter like most pinoy prospects. He actually gives nice body punches.

i think..with his string of wins..he's is really ready for a title fight! very impressive! :o :o :o

Author:  Ungas_me [ Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CONGRATS ABE! YOU THE MAN!

badboypeenoy wrote:
Sargo wrote:
Congrats Abe. Definitely the Philippines' top prospect together with AJ Banal.


Nah, he isn't in the same level as AJ Banal according to this site's owner. hehehe He isn't an up-and-coming boxer yet.

i beg to disagree bro.., although he's not as explosive as aj, i can guarrantee you he will be possessing stuffs as fine as a world class boxer!

Author:  Pac Guevarra [ Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CONGRATS ABE! YOU THE MAN!

:jumpballs:

Author:  manapac [ Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONGRATS ABE! YOU THE MAN!

PaclandBoxer wrote:
Image

HOT latinas liked to grab on Concepcion's BIG wrist/hand... :biglaugh:

I'm wondering what ABE is doing right now in Mexico... :biglaugh:

.


The girl raising Abe's hand as if saying "this is the guy that will bang me tonight!"..
Abe, you lucky SOB..congrats!

im wondering who will be the first one to add world title to pinoys, is it AJ or Abe?

Author:  cleto_reyes [ Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONGRATS ABE! YOU THE MAN!

:D

Author:  diego_odchimar_iv [ Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONGRATS ABE! YOU THE MAN!

Daniels turned pro when he was 29.he is now 33 that is why he sport a 10-3 record yet.

I hope that Molitor-Concepcion for the IBF supernbantam title will push through even if Concepcion is not in the top 10 in the IBF superbanatm division rating.

maybe the win over Daniel will put concepcion in the Top 10.But in pro boxing,esp with TOP rank,every thing will happen,thus,even if concepcion is not in top 10,he can challenge Molitor for the belt.

research research

Author:  PaclandBoxer [ Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CONGRATS ABE! YOU THE MAN!

Image

Concepcion's opponent lying flat on the canvass... Impressive win ABE ...

.

Page 3 of 8 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/