Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:21 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: ABE'S A BUM
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:36 am 
Welterweight

Nah..I wouldn't call Abe a bum..he's still a work in progress..still pretty green..but hey, the kid is only 20 years old..he's still learning the finer points of the game..and people keep saying he can't move well, he doesn't have lateral movement but hey...look at Abe's body..it's pretty huge for his weightclass..it's hard to move the body with that kind of mass..when was the last time you've seen Ponce De Leon have excellent lateral movements, ring generalship, and head movement..the guy has a big body and he's one of the most awkward boxers i've ever seen..the guy was getting his head rocked back by Penalosa's sweet science..don't get me wrong, i like Ponce..lateral movement and ring generalship can be learned through training and experience..and Abe has ample amount of time to learn..Abe's chin at this stage in his career is alright..not bad at all..he got rocked in the Daniels fight but who wouldn't be..it was a clean hard shot..the thing is, he was smart enough to actually hold on to his opponent and give him time to recover and then was able to shake it off and still throw punches in the later round..Abe is an up and coming prospect..give him fights with top ranked fighters in his class to get seasoned first..then in the future, hope to see him fighting for an alphabet soup title or pitted against Rafa or Israel if they're still super bantamweights

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:33 am 
Welterweight

EVERY BOXERS GOT TAG OR stuggered even champion like pacman,barrera,morales etc gets knockdown so whats your point?thats normal in boxing but it depends on the conditioning and the skills of the boxer that makes him good in a fight. ABe can be the best prospect :lol: in the future so dont be so noob to judge a boxer for just stun of punch.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:52 am 
Heavyweight

abe is what? a bum? oh.. gimme a break, are you blind or just an imbecile wannabe?

The guy was been praise by uncle bob, he has the right tools, and for your info he was just 20 yrs. old... only 4 years as a pro.. what do you expect> anyway, its your opinion...

hmm.. i wonder what would be your next thread, if abe already beat a top caliber fighter and eventually become a champion>? would you jump to his side as a fanatico? or you would just continue bashing abe?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:54 am 
Cruiserweight

Abe may not be the best yet, but definitely He is not a Bum!! There's still huge room for improvement, he is still young.

Calling Abe a Bum is a total nonsense of people who have no appreciation of a good job.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:58 am 
Bantamweight

kimbo$lice wrote:
Are you guys kidding me? First of all he was wobbled before he caught his opponent with a lucky punch...

Aljoe Jaro and Koncz? didn't think you could find anyone dimber than that guy koncz.... with this team he is going to nothing but, loserville...look for these two morons to guide him to the career of bobby pacquiao...

he can't fight...throws one punch at a time....doesn't even know what a combination is....

i know all you nutthuggers are starved for the next pacquioa, but get real- abe sucks out loud.

I think you should fight him and see whose the BUM between the 2 of you.. :P :lol: :boxing:

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:05 am 
Light Heavyweight

Just SUPPORT the guy. Actually, he is just like any other filipino boxer who is trying their best to be like their Idol manny pacquiao in terms of achievement. LET US SUPPORT ALL ASPIRING FILIPINO BOXER!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: MABUHAY ANG PILIPINAS!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:24 am 
Lightweight

that maybe a fact ,, but he might prove you wrong by fighting top opposition and winning

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:41 am 
Welterweight

What is your justifiable basis that ABE is a bum.? Come on Kindly explain in details so that I will be enlightened. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:43 am 
Heavyweight

Geez! People just need to put up a thread like this just to be noticed. :shock:
Huwag masyado magmagaling!

Trans: Just watch and enjoy! 8)

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:51 am 
Featherweight

bum....nothing but hype...could respond to all you idiots, but what would be the point....there's so few people on here that actually have any knowledge of boxing.....

pinoy bums

abe
boom boom
aj- another no chin fighter...gets out boxed easily by kirilov and ktfo out by vic

pinoy good prospects
ciso
michael feranus

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:56 am 
Heavyweight

Well okay...He's Not Your Typical Bum. He's One talented Bum! Knocking out Patsy Bums! :shock: :shock: 8)

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:03 am 
Light Heavyweight

kimbo$lice wrote:
bum....nothing but hype...could respond to all you idiots, but what would be the point....there's so few people on here that actually have any knowledge of boxing.....

pinoy bums

abe
boom boom
aj- another no chin fighter...gets out boxed easily by kirilov and ktfo out by vic

pinoy good prospects
ciso
michael feranus

Geez! You label Abe & AJ bums and you considered Ciso a good prospect?? Perhaps you and cybershot have something in common... and who the heck is michael feranus?? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:04 am 
Welterweight

nell wrote:
Well okay...He's Not Your Typical Bum. He's One talented Bum! Knocking out Patsy Bums! :shock: :shock: 8)

HAHA..you damn right..haha

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:04 am 
Heavyweight

So Kembot, you're another mouthpiece of Ciso? :biglaugh:
Just wait for his turn to shine and no need to pull down the others 8)

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:16 am 
Middleweight

MAYBE I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE TS ABE IS A BUM RIGHT NOW,MAYBE SOON HE WILL BE A CLASS A FIGHTER CAUSE FOR NOW HE IS STILL FIGHTING BUMS.. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next