Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:26 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: ABE'S A BUM
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:26 am 
Offline
Bantamweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:11 pm
Posts: 28
Location: NUEVA ECIJA/TORONTO
kimbo$lice wrote:
bum....nothing but hype...could respond to all you idiots, but what would be the point....there's so few people on here that actually have any knowledge of boxing.....

pinoy bums

abe
boom boom
aj- another no chin fighter...gets out boxed easily by kirilov and ktfo out by vic

pinoy good prospects
ciso
michael feranus



Im confused..How come your name is not on the pinoy bums List? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ABE'S A BUM
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:41 am 
Offline
Bantamweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:11 pm
Posts: 28
Location: NUEVA ECIJA/TORONTO
kimbo$lice wrote:
bum....nothing but hype...could respond to all you idiots, but what would be the point....there's so few people on here that actually have any knowledge of boxing.....

pinoy bums

abe
boom boom
aj- another no chin fighter...gets out boxed easily by kirilov and ktfo out by vic

pinoy good prospects
ciso
michael feranus



AJ who? are you talking about AJ BANAL?
The last thing i know AJ has no lose and didnt face kirilov nor vic..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ABE'S A BUM
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:08 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:46 pm
Posts: 230
Location: Manila
Barbie is good only for regional belts & fighting blown up fighters. I don't think he can take a punch against Ciso Morales.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ABE'S A BUM
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:12 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:46 pm
Posts: 230
Location: Manila
kimbo$lice wrote:
bum....nothing but hype...could respond to all you idiots, but what would be the point....there's so few people on here that actually have any knowledge of boxing.....

pinoy bums

abe
boom boom
aj- another no chin fighter...gets out boxed easily by kirilov and ktfo out by vic

pinoy good prospects
ciso
michael feranus



I agree Kid Terrble is the force to be reckon with.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ABE'S A BUM
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:14 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:46 pm
Posts: 230
Location: Manila
ryan78 wrote:
MAYBE I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE TS ABE IS A BUM RIGHT NOW,MAYBE SOON HE WILL BE A CLASS A FIGHTER CAUSE FOR NOW HE IS STILL FIGHTING BUMS.. :D


how soon is soon? Barbie is just an undercard fighter who has no chance of fighting at the center stage. He is too boring to watch, I bet he has only 10 fans. Get over it boy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ABE'S A BUM
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:14 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:13 pm
Posts: 1475
Location: manila
cybershot wrote:
Barbie is good only for regional belts & fighting blown up fighters. I don't think he can take a punch against Ciso Morales.




Youre hyping Ciso too much. Its not good for him...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ABE'S A BUM
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:18 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:31 pm
Posts: 1131
Location: LA LOMA - LECHON CAPITAL OF THE PHILIPPINES
kimbo$lice wrote:
everyone here is so stupid..."be nice, abe's a rising star" abe's trying the best he can" wake up idiots!

facts remain...

-he is stiff and mechanical
_he cannt throw punches in combinations
-he follows his opponents around the ring, because his ring generalship blows...he cannot cut off the ring...
-after the last fight , i'd say his chin is suspect...first little punch wobbled him...
-no head movement, so easy to hit...

yes he has alittle power, i give him that...other than that he really blows and will not amount to anything...

like when all you nuthuggers were swingin on boom booms nutz and i was saying how over rated he was and ponce would kill him...now what? bow down pacland...bow down to a master that's greater than you....

YOU sound like like the same guy who dared us to ban him about hatton and pacman post!!! just respect other's opinion! with your kind of words, it reflects your personality.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ABE'S A BUM
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:20 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:46 pm
Posts: 230
Location: Manila
abdominal shot wrote:
cybershot wrote:
Barbie is good only for regional belts & fighting blown up fighters. I don't think he can take a punch against Ciso Morales.




Youre hyping Ciso too much. Its not good for him...


I'm not hyping Kid Terrible.. I'm just being honest here boy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ABE'S A BUM
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:22 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:46 pm
Posts: 230
Location: Manila
kimbo$lice wrote:
word cybershot! ciso would crush abe....abe is simply one dimensional and any fool who thinks differently doesn't know boxing.


Barbie has no chance really. To avoid being embarrassedly crushed, he will quit on his stool. NO MAS


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ABE'S A BUM
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:33 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:13 pm
Posts: 1475
Location: manila
cybershot wrote:
abdominal shot wrote:
cybershot wrote:
Barbie is good only for regional belts & fighting blown up fighters. I don't think he can take a punch against Ciso Morales.




Youre hyping Ciso too much. Its not good for him...


I'm not hyping Kid Terrible.. I'm just being honest here boy.



Honest? Ciso has a long way to go, kid. Youre hyping him as if he is the next Manny Pacquiao.

Abe is being lined up for a title fight next year, and you believe that a beginner like Ciso Morales is better than him. tsk.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ABE'S A BUM
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:35 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:54 pm
Posts: 4220
Location: Mount. Apo - Kidapawan City
cybershot wrote:
kimbo$lice wrote:
word cybershot! ciso would crush abe....abe is simply one dimensional and any fool who thinks differently doesn't know boxing.


Barbie has no chance really. To avoid being embarrassedly crushed, he will quit on his stool. NO MAS


Tsk-tsk. Malalim na tama nyo ni kimbo bro, padoktor kaya muna kayo..

trans: Who the heck is FER-ANUS???

_________________
"People who lived in a glass house should not play stones"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ABE'S A BUM
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:41 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:54 pm
Posts: 4220
Location: Mount. Apo - Kidapawan City
Match Ciso against Ruiz and he will be totally disintegrated.

_________________
"People who lived in a glass house should not play stones"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ABE'S A BUM
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:42 am 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:17 pm
Posts: 91
Location: cebu
kimbo$lice wrote:
Are you guys kidding me? First of all he was wobbled before he caught his opponent with a lucky punch...

Aljoe Jaro and Koncz? didn't think you could find anyone dimber than that guy koncz.... with this team he is going to nothing but, loserville...look for these two morons to guide him to the career of bobby pacquiao...

he can't fight...throws one punch at a time....doesn't even know what a combination is....

i know all you nutthuggers are starved for the next pacquioa, but get real- abe sucks out loud.

For you all pinoy boxers are bum...unsa man ka...alimango sab ka?

_________________
Lupig sila! For life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ABE'S A BUM
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:43 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:49 pm
Posts: 308
kimbo$lice wrote:
Are you guys kidding me? First of all he was wobbled before he caught his opponent with a lucky punch...

Aljoe Jaro and Koncz? didn't think you could find anyone dimber than that guy koncz.... with this team he is going to nothing but, loserville...look for these two morons to guide him to the career of bobby pacquiao...

he can't fight...throws one punch at a time....doesn't even know what a combination is....

i know all you nutthuggers are starved for the next pacquioa, but get real- abe sucks out loud.


that's right he's wobbled, but recovered UNLIKE some na LASING NA LASING di na nakarecover. ^^
yup, di combination tawag dun sa finishing barrage niya.
and freddie roach is just as dumb a coach that he is for being on abe's corner. ^^

_________________
Tip: Styles can be applied quickly to selected text. ^^


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ABE'S A BUM
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:46 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:15 pm
Posts: 9293
Location: RECTO
why can we all just get along and support all our filipino fighters than bringing them down which is not good for Philippine boxing.

Image

_________________
Donald Trump

Vladimir Putin

Rodrigo Duterte


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group