Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:44 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Filipino Beatles
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:12 pm 
Heavyweight

these kids need to be invited to the USA to do some fund raising campaign for their typhoon ravaged tacloban leyte, philippines where they come from. pinoy civic organizations in USA should make a move to make this endeavor a reality.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:54 pm 
Heavyweight

11:28

the crowd sounded like brits as well :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:25 pm 
Cruiserweight

Wow, there a lot of Beatle fans in the Philippines, but the Beatles hated the Philippines because of their experience there. The Beatles stop touring because of what happened in the Philippines. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise because thanks to that Philippine hospitality, the Beatles stop touring and just concentrated on songwriting and wrote and recorded some of the greatest songs ever.

Ringo Starr:"I hated the Philippines"

George Harrison: "we heard it was a terrible place, and when we got there, it was proven "

IMELDA Marcos sent her goons, and they were beaten up at the airport. After boarding the plane, all 4 Beatles kissed the seat on the plane with relief. They feared for their lives. George Harrison said that the only way he'll go back to the Philippines is if brought an atomic bomb with him.. In one interview, John Lennon called Filipinos "monkeys ". What a ******* move to have international celebrities beaten up the airport because she was insulted.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:44 am 
Middleweight

Magaling poh. kahit hindi Beatles songs ang kantahin poh nila entertaining pa rin. Tight group.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:18 am 
Lightweight

sa pagkakaunawa ko hindi naman literal na musekero ang sinasabi ng Asin.. peace!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:29 am 
Middleweight

blackpython wrote:
sa pagkakaunawa ko hindi naman literal na musekero ang sinasabi ng Asin.. peace!

Palaim effect lang naman poh yung nag post ng sa asin. Pinipingot lang ng asawa nya yun. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:59 am 

Babyface wrote:
Wow, there a lot of Beatle fans in the Philippines, but the Beatles hated the Philippines because of their experience there. The Beatles stop touring because of what happened in the Philippines. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise because thanks to that Philippine hospitality, the Beatles stop touring and just concentrated on songwriting and wrote and recorded some of the greatest songs ever.

Wassup babyface......pre ang tagal na nun. Dapat yun nakalimutan na. Should we go back and hate the Japanese coz they plundered the Philippines? We have deposed the Marcoses...what else do we have to prove that we don't like what they did?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:29 am 
Heavyweight

Chups wrote:
Babyface wrote:

Wassup babyface......pre ang tagal na nun. Dapat yun nakalimutan na. Should we go back and hate the Japanese coz they plundered the Philippines? We have deposed the Marcoses...what else do we have to prove that we don't like what they did?

sure why not.. i've seen a spaniard here who's forefathers raped our ancestors a$ses and all i can smell were nothing but bitterness.. so what i did is to slit his throat while he was sleeping and I screamed "naks naman oo oo talaga talaga sigue na!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:24 am 
Welterweight

astroboyph wrote:
this is the best live performance of Hey Jude that I ever heard.. f*ck, these kids are awesome :shock: :shock:

I'm not impressed. They don't have originality but a bunch of copycats or what we call Gaya Gaya Lang sa mga banyaga. So if the Beatles never existed they don't exist too!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:25 am 
Light Heavyweight

BASSIST wrote:
astroboyph wrote:
this is the best live performance of Hey Jude that I ever heard.. f*ck, these kids are awesome :shock: :shock:

I'm not impressed. They don't have originality but a bunch of copycats or what we call Gaya Gaya Lang sa mga banyaga. So if the Beatles never existed they don't exist too!!!!

mag finger ka na lang ng pwet mo hisashi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:00 am 
Light Heavyweight

BASSIST wrote:
astroboyph wrote:

If the Beatles never existed, 3 things will happen.

1. They would copy somebody else

2. Wala silang pake kung impressed ka o hindi and...

3. Aanga-anga ka pa rin.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:02 am 
Heavyweight

filipinos monkeying around again :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:04 am 
Light Heavyweight

make it original '' the salagubangs'' or ''salagintos'' :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:08 am 
Light Heavyweight

i remember beatlemania.......... another "copycat" group............. but NO copycat compares to the original beatles..............

i had to go and search youtube for the beatles for "THEIR" original song versions............

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:54 am 
Welterweight

walangalam wrote:
BASSIST wrote:
astroboyph wrote:

If the Beatles never existed, 3 things will happen.

1. They would copy somebody else

2. Wala silang pake kung impressed ka o hindi and...

3. Aanga-anga ka pa rin.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They'd copy somebody else? Ganyan naba ka desperado?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next