Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:18 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:54 am 
Cruiserweight

albeerto_ko wrote:
LOL...KEEP TELLING URSELF THAT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes! The way you keep telling yourself & the people around here that JMM won. Cry more. Tears are unlimited. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:09 pm 
Light Heavyweight

PacCute wrote:
albeerto_ko wrote:
LOL...KEEP TELLING URSELF THAT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes! The way you keep telling yourself & the people around here that JMM won. Cry more. Tears are unlimited. :lol:

JMM should be advised or else it would be wise to BAN him from boxing if he does not accept decisions of boxing officials.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:21 pm 
Light Heavyweight

1. OMFG manny survived the 12 rounds of punishment... the judges are from comelec... hello manny
2. god took pity on manny's huggies and he made oskee do a chicken dance after manny throws a short manila ice
3. Freddie got a knife and slashing it through to oskee while manny is jabbing
4. Manny got a blackmail... a picture of oskee in lingerie with ala boys ;D
5. some nuthuggers throws voluminous blowblow punch to oskee's nuts

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:55 pm 
Light Heavyweight

die hard!!! wrote:
1.) Age (MP is 29, ODH 35) 5yrs diff.
2.) Stamina ( Endurance) MP able to battle even 24rds same night, ODH im not sure.
3.) Speed ( handspeed + footspeed) MP able to punch 100/rd in his 146lbs fight night.
4.) Strength ( power punches/impact ) MP able to KD's his last 2 fights, ODH no.
5.) Spirit ( Faith / fight to the death attitude) MP never fight a play safe.

Additional:

Skills ( MP is still improving every fights, ODH same as usual).

Your Bright thoughts? stupid ans. are welcome too,,,ty :lol:

There's only one thing I can say about this bro,

weight-in:
Pac - 140+
DelaHoya - 147+
fight night:
Pac - 146+
DelaHoya - around 160

I don't have to explain what happens during the fight night,
but I think this fight puts boxing into a JOKE...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:57 pm 
Cruiserweight

FloatLikeAButterfly wrote:
die hard!!! wrote:
2.) Stamina ( Endurance) MP able to battle even 24rds same night, ODH im not sure.
3.) Speed ( handspeed + footspeed) MP able to punch 100/rd in his 146lbs fight night.
4.) Strength ( power punches/impact ) MP able to KD's his last 2 fights, ODH no.

Additional:

weight-in:
Pac - 140+
DelaHoya - 147+
fight night:
Pac - 146+
DelaHoya - around 160

But you still watch it, a fight which you said a joke, therefore you who'll watch it can conclude a joker or a clown because you'll watch it :shock: you talked too much why don't you just wait for the fight to happen then once you have proven the fight was a joke, then its time for you to bark.. :lol:

Pacquiao took a big gamble by leaning against the ropes to invite Cotto to whale away, like Muhammad Ali’s rope-a-dope. Only a gutsy and fearless fighter would do it. Pacquiao once more showed how big his heart is..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:14 pm 
Cruiserweight

die hard!!! wrote:

Additional:

'hmmn? :?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:20 pm 
Middleweight

Trent Reznor wrote:
1. OMFG manny survived the 12 rounds of punishment... the judges are from comelec... hello manny
2. god took pity on manny's huggies and he made oskee do a chicken dance after manny throws a short manila ice

brad, ang corny mo :lol:
trans:
bro, ur kinda witty. :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:25 pm 
Middleweight

die hard!!! wrote:

Additional:

weight-in:
Pac - 140+
DelaHoya - 147+
fight night:
Pac - 146+
DelaHoya - around 160

hmmn, 13 lbs difference between weigh-in and fight night. :shock:
thats a lot brother. grandpa oskee will be as slow as a turtle
come fight night if thats the weight difference between weigh-in and fight night. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:30 pm 
Middleweight

die hard!!! wrote:

Additional:

weight-in:
Pac - 140+
DelaHoya - 147+
fight night:
Pac - 146+
DelaHoya - around 160

oscar's weight right now is 153 lbs, read the news. only 6 lbs to shed off. he wont go beyond how much he weighs right now during fight night. there will be 6-7 lbs weight differential between them.

-D. Bruce KNBR 680

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:51 pm 
Light Heavyweight

superpatatas wrote:
punch drunk wrote:
superpatatas wrote:
One thing that the Anti doesn't notice is the weight they agreed, this is a very big deal, 147 will be too much for DLH even if he trains a long time to make the weight. It's extremely hard to go down again if you haven't fought there in years, especially if your old, at DLH's age the less you diet for the fight the more comfortable you will be on fight night. This is the biggest disadvantage of DLH, Roach tricked him into fighting at 147 and I think it will be his downfall.

NOTE: a lot of fighters (even MMA fighters) think that just because they fought at that weight class before they think going down again is gonna be that easy if they train a long time, It actually takes a long time to adjust your body to a certain weight no matter how properly you did it and there is definitely a big possibility that your body will betray you on fight night. I'm a realist and I think even with that disadvantage Pacman will have a hard time winning and I don't think he will be able to K.O. DLH but he can definitely outwork him if he fights perfectly on fight night.

i keep reading posters that point to the 147 lb fight limit as being dlh’s downfall. the last i remember, dlh’s last fight was at 150 lbs, and he hardly looked “drained” like many people are saying dlh will be at 147 lbs. this is only a 3 pound difference. i have to dismiss this as being a factor in this fight. i do think dlh can drop another 3 lbs to make 147 without it affecting him. and remember, fighters train to peak and make weight at the right moment, so dlh’s target was 150 in the forbes fight so there was no reason to drop any more weight. And he did it with no bad effects. so if he was training for 147 in the forbes fight, he probably could have done it also without affecting him.

people make it sound as if dlh struggled tremendously and was dehydrated to make 150 therefore it’ll kill him to make 147. come on, this just wasn’t the case.

or people make it seem like dlh will come in 2 or 3 lbs over at weigh-in and will have to dehydrate himself to make the 147 weight limit. He has never come in over weight so there is nothing to indicate that this will even be a factor.

He weighed at 151 on the Forbes fight but they let it go, then tell me why can't he fight that good on the late rounds compared to the early rounds? you obviously don't know how hard it is to cut weight in boxing especially when you haven't reached that weight for a long time and you're aging. 3 pounds is a very big difference!

My question to all of you who believes Manny is a Super cham ( he can beat any body ),why if He is as good as all you are saying ,why Manny's teem are allwas hoping His opponet will come to fight on the fight night dehydrated to be able to winn , why acording to them they are just traying to get an easy opponent for Him ,when are they going to fight some body and say , we are going to fight Him coz he is the best fighter out there and we will beat him coz we are better than Him , when are they going to fight some body specting He is in His best and not hoping He will come fight night not in good shape , it meands ,what kind of champ do you have ??? a real champ or a fake Champ ?? a reall champ should face the best of the best to show the world you are the best and to beat the best to get the respec of the world and not ot be call the best Clown 4 Clown fighter as some body just call Him .

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:01 pm 
Light Heavyweight

PacCute wrote:
To see what dehydration could bring to a boxer, watch again the MP vs. EM III fight. Watch how EM got sacked in early rounds only to say "no mas". :lol: Freddie was the one who suggested to keep the fight at 130 lbs. & let EM struggle to make that weight. You know what the result was. :D

Then is Pacquiao a good boxer or is He just taking advantages of the faded ( sorry if wrong spelling ) boxers ?? before when those boxers gave that scuses Paclanders just make fun of them saying it wasen't the point ,but now most of you are just accepting the fact that Pacquiao did not fight Morales in His best but in His worse moment .

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:59 am 
Heavyweight

Trent Reznor wrote:

Now, no.4 is interesting :lol: :lol: :lol:

“I sympathize with those who would minimize economic entanglement between nations. Ideas, knowledge, art, hospitality, travel should of their nature be international. But let goods be homespun and finance be primarily national.”
-Keynes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:05 pm 
Light Heavyweight

silsplace wrote:
But you still watch it, a fight which you said a joke, therefore you who'll watch it can conclude a joker or a clown because you'll watch it :shock: you talked too much why don't you just wait for the fight to happen then once you have proven the fight was a joke, then its time for you to bark.. :lol:

Don't worry neutral. I'll still watch it even if it's a joke. We don't buy PPVs anyway.
We only watch with our neighbors who has PPV. Speaking of joke, one member is
already claiming this fight will be scripted. Tell you what, this guy was once proven right.

Just read:

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=108008

Oh yeah I forgot. Lightspeed has been calling you out cause you haven't answered
even one of his questions yet. Why don't you just settle your business with him first?
Finish off the thread you started. You're using the mods to cover up your mistakes.

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=106883&start=195

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:56 pm 
Heavyweight

albeerto_ko wrote:
DO YOU REMEMBER A GUY NAMED JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ? LOL...PAQUIAO COULDNT FINNISH HIM OFF AND JMM IS OLDER THAN ODLH. VIEW JMM'S STATS BEFORE YOU POST. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

+MP all the way. :D
37yr old JMM should/must/needs to fight glass chin KHan and not against M.Katsidis IF He wishes for a 3rd fight vs MP.

Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:59 pm 
Heavyweight

die hard!!! wrote:

Additional:

weight-in:
Pac - 140+
DelaHoya - 147+
fight night:
Pac - 146+
DelaHoya - around 160

+also WBC pres.jose sulaiman that these fight is a Circus. the result was "TKO" win by MP. :D

Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next