Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:56 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:07 pm 
Light Heavyweight

mauragon wrote:
PACMAN HAS NOTHING TO LOOSE AGAINST DE LA HOYA!!!! Infact, right after the DREAM MATCH has been closed and signed, PACMAN already hit the POWER LOTTO JACKPOT of no less than ONE BILLION PESOS!!!! hes just to wait until HIS GBP and TOP RANK payment check comes into fruition by the end of the year....

PACMAN is a very wise man... isnt it that hes planning to hang his gloves after two or three more fights?? Why should he wait and risks for the planned two or more fights if he can have it in just one fight??

so youre saying that MANNY will retire after dec.6?... maybe forced to retire because he will receive a BEATING from OSCAR... and that's BAD NEWS to MANNY and FREDDIE TOO! :?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:25 pm 
Welterweight

new king of boxing wrote:
in the first place im a born OPTIMIST... i would not want to forsee things that are negative in nature. but the upcoming fight of our very own PACMAN is just laiden with not so good nor positive things that can indicate HIM winning the fight with OSCAR.. i've said it before and i'll say it again SIZE will be the DIFFERENCE in this FIGHT, i guess at this point we all know how much is the SIZE DIFFERENCE between the TWO fighters so i will not elaborate it more... this is not about ANTI's or PRO's thing, it's about putting things in perspective. WE are ALL PACLANDERS and of course we are ALL for MANNY but the thing is HE'S UP AGAINST A FORMIDABLE FOE (don't beleive FREDDIE's crap of ODLH couldn't pull the trigger anymore).. i just hope and pray MANNY will not be BADLY HURT come dec. 6... GOODLUCK MANNY! you will need all the LUCK in the WORLD to get by OSCAR.. :(

hehehe.. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:31 pm 
Heavyweight

nitsuj wrote:
in the first place im a born OPTIMIST... i would not want to forsee things that are negative in nature. but the upcoming fight of our very own PACMAN is just laiden with not so good nor positive things that can indicate HIM winning the fight with OSCAR.. i've said it before and i'll say it again SIZE will be the DIFFERENCE in this FIGHT, i guess at this point we all know how much is the SIZE DIFFERENCE between the TWO fighters so i will not elaborate it more... this is not about ANTI's or PRO's thing, it's about putting things in perspective. WE are ALL PACLANDERS and of course we are ALL for MANNY but the thing is HE'S UP AGAINST A FORMIDABLE FOE (don't beleive FREDDIE's crap of ODLH couldn't pull the trigger anymore).. i just hope and pray MANNY will not be BADLY HURT come dec. 6... GOODLUCK MANNY! you will need all the LUCK in the WORLD to get by OSCAR.. :(

hehehe.. :lol:

. . . stay tuned, guys . . . ODLH will make an important announce any day soon. Will it have something to do anent his retirement? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:51 pm 
Middleweight

eliboy wrote:
Don't expect too much. You might get frustrated. :peace:

im not... as i've said MANNY will not win on DEC.6.. :shock:

sorry bro it didnt happen your way :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:57 pm 
Middleweight

LOL. Live and learn..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:08 pm 
Lightweight

I hope those who are fond of making adverse predictions now on Manny's fate on May 2 could learn a lesson or two from this thread. It's very very difficult to swallow one's own pride/saliva.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:29 pm 
Middleweight

San na ba yang new king na yan?

*If you have fight with your conscience and you lose, you win.*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:38 pm 
Heavyweight

mauragon wrote:
PACMAN HAS NOTHING TO LOOSE AGAINST DE LA HOYA!!!! Infact, right after the DREAM MATCH has been closed and signed, PACMAN already hit the POWER LOTTO JACKPOT of no less than ONE BILLION PESOS!!!! hes just to wait until HIS GBP and TOP RANK payment check comes into fruition by the end of the year....

PACMAN is a very wise man... isnt it that hes planning to hang his gloves after two or three more fights?? Why should he wait and risks for the planned two or more fights if he can have it in just one fight??

so youre saying that MANNY will retire after dec.6?... maybe forced to retire because he will receive a BEATING from OSCAR... and that's BAD NEWS to MANNY and FREDDIE TOO! :?

Where are you now Tonto? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:15 pm 
Welterweight

Rest in :peace: ....

:beeh: :beeh: :beeh:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:45 pm 
Welterweight

Yes ang galing!................Sablay!1 Palpak! :biglaugh:

Translation: i've said it before and i'll say it again SIZE will be the DIFFERENCE in this FIGHT......don't believe FREDDIE's crap pf ODLH couldn't pull the trigger anymore :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:56 pm 
Welterweight

NEW KING IS THE NEW BF OF MADAM AURING!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:04 pm 
Heavyweight

jolz wrote:
mauragon wrote:

Where are you now Tonto? :lol: :lol: :lol:

TS is now a devil's advocate, lickking his wounds till the end of time :lol: :lol: :lol: appearing time and again to haunt PacLand using another handle like counterpuncher1?! :biglaugh: :bounce1: :wink: In the meantime, life goes on among the pacnuts.

Vote again on the TIME POLL amigos. MannyPac is now at No. 5. 8)

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packa ... 44,00.html

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:05 pm 
Featherweight

as long as manny trains hard...and not to take the fight lightly i know he will win the fight....because I have faith in him...and i know what his capabilities in the ring... :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:50 am 
Middleweight

Bonovox wrote:

When he wins all supporters are coming for you...

:D