Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:21 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:53 pm 
Light Heavyweight

eliboy wrote:
Don't expect too much. You might get frustrated. :peace:

im not... as i've said MANNY will not win on DEC.6.. :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:54 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Bonovox wrote:
new king of boxing wrote:
in the first place im a born OPTIMIST... i would not want to forsee things that are negative in nature. but the upcoming fight of our very own PACMAN is just laiden with not so good nor positive things that can indicate HIM winning the fight with OSCAR.. i've said it before and i'll say it again SIZE will be the DIFFERENCE in this FIGHT, i guess at this point we all know how much is the SIZE DIFFERENCE between the TWO fighters so i will not elaborate it more... this is not about ANTI's or PRO's thing, it's about putting things in perspective. WE are ALL PACLANDERS and of course we are ALL for MANNY but the thing is HE'S UP AGAINST A FORMIDABLE FOE (don't beleive FREDDIE's crap of ODLH couldn't pull the trigger anymore).. i just hope and pray MANNY will not be BADLY HURT come dec. 6... GOODLUCK MANNY! you will need all the LUCK in the WORLD to get by OSCAR.. :(

When he wins all supporters are coming for you...

i would welcome them with OPEN ARMS... :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:56 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Marcia wrote:
Marcia wrote:
Inviting bad vibes... Don't drink too much coffee..peace.. :)

im a optimist man... incidentally, you have my wifes' name but spelled differently. :)

Let's just hope Manny win this one for all of us... You're wife must be pretty too...

of course she is... :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:03 pm 
Middleweight

in the first place im a born OPTIMIST... i would not want to forsee things that are negative in nature. but the upcoming fight of our very own PACMAN is just laiden with not so good nor positive things that can indicate HIM winning the fight with OSCAR.. i've said it before and i'll say it again SIZE will be the DIFFERENCE in this FIGHT, i guess at this point we all know how much is the SIZE DIFFERENCE between the TWO fighters so i will not elaborate it more... this is not about ANTI's or PRO's thing, it's about putting things in perspective. WE are ALL PACLANDERS and of course we are ALL for MANNY but the thing is HE'S UP AGAINST A FORMIDABLE FOE (don't beleive FREDDIE's crap of ODLH couldn't pull the trigger anymore).. i just hope and pray MANNY will not be BADLY HURT come dec. 6... GOODLUCK MANNY! you will need all the LUCK in the WORLD to get by OSCAR.. :(

haha. Manny cant win if its pure luck br0. We should pray to G0d in order for Manny to win, if n0t do his very best. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:04 pm 
Featherweight

Manny has nothing to loose as long as he don't get Killed, it's fine...Freddie Roach is there to throw the towel anyway...(embarrassing if it does happen)...But I bet that this fight will go the distance. Win or loose both of them will be smiling at the end of the fight and could talk about retirement. :) :) :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:06 pm 
Light Heavyweight

HeHitsTheFloorAgain wrote:

haha. Manny cant win if its pure luck br0. We should pray to G0d in order for Manny to win, if n0t do his very best. 8)

that's what im implying MAN... no amount of LUCK can help our PACMAN.. i just pray for his SAFETY. 8) 8)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:26 pm 
Heavyweight

You always see smaller fighters beating big ones in the UFC, both good fighters. Then on the other hand, age doesn't matter too, just check out the UFC heavyweight champ. We also see guys with better cardio beating really good ones who just couldn't make it for the later rounds.

So you can expect him to lose, no problem, but you also have to expect the unexpected ! Happens all the time ...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:33 pm 
Light Heavyweight

gritsteel2 wrote:
You always see smaller fighters beating big ones in the UFC, both good fighters. Then on the other hand, age doesn't matter too, just check out the UFC heavyweight champ. We also see guys with better cardio beating really good ones who just couldn't make it for the later rounds.

So you can expect him to lose, no problem, but you also have to expect the unexpected ! Happens all the time ...

for me, the unexpected thing would be if MANNY was BRUTALLY KO'ed by OSCAR!... in round 1 i may add. :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:51 pm 
Heavyweight

It is not at all unusual thing to dream of one scenario repeatedly. Drinking too much coffee is bad to your health :D :D :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:18 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Samanea Saman wrote:
It is not at all unusual thing to dream of one scenario repeatedly. Drinking too much coffee is bad to your health :D :D :D

yeah bro'... don't drink too much coffee ha... good thing i only drink fresh milk in the morning.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:24 pm 
Cruiserweight

To new king of boxing;

Thats what we need more naysayers, more critics, more anti, more participation, more involvement, more hype and more promotion. Writers need to make a living. Newspapers make more when they sell bad news.

The bandwagon needs more grease axle to keep it going. Without grease axle, the juggernaut will crawl to a halt.

Let it rain, we need all the help we can get. Because in the end the more people talk, whether positive or negative, the bigger the ppv will be. The bigger ppv it is the more main street USA will know about Philippine boxing.

We keep you alive to serve this ship. Row well and live:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O5A2OX8 ... re=related

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:32 pm 
Featherweight

speed kills

diaz after the fight said he saw four pacquiao inside the ring..

four against one who do u think win???

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:40 pm 
Heavyweight

ODLH by KO in round 6.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:47 pm 
Heavyweight

Believe me, bro . . . one does not have to be an ANTI to agree with you. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:58 pm 
Heavyweight

''So all you critics sit alone You're no better than me for what you've shown. With your stomach pump and your hook and ladder dreams We could get together for some scenes. I never knew a man could tell so many lies He had a different story for every set of eyes. How can he remember who he's talkin' to? 'Cause I know it ain't me, and I hope it isn't you.''

If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next