Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:22 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:29 pm 
Cruiserweight

new king of boxing wrote:
in the first place im a born OPTIMIST... i would not want to forsee things that are negative in nature. but the upcoming fight of our very own PACMAN is just laiden with not so good nor positive things that can indicate HIM winning the fight with OSCAR.. i've said it before and i'll say it again SIZE will be the DIFFERENCE in this FIGHT, i guess at this point we all know how much is the SIZE DIFFERENCE between the TWO fighters so i will not elaborate it more... this is not about ANTI's or PRO's thing, it's about putting things in perspective. WE are ALL PACLANDERS and of course we are ALL for MANNY but the thing is HE'S UP AGAINST A FORMIDABLE FOE (don't beleive FREDDIE's crap of ODLH couldn't pull the trigger anymore).. i just hope and pray MANNY will not be BADLY HURT come dec. 6... GOODLUCK MANNY! you will need all the LUCK in the WORLD to get by OSCAR.. :(

what after the fight you realized that your expectation betrayed you? hehehe :lol:

Pacquiao took a big gamble by leaning against the ropes to invite Cotto to whale away, like Muhammad Ali’s rope-a-dope. Only a gutsy and fearless fighter would do it. Pacquiao once more showed how big his heart is..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:00 pm 
Welterweight

In your dreams

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:01 pm 
Welterweight

OK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:13 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Bonovox wrote:
in the first place im a born OPTIMIST... i would not want to forsee things that are negative in nature. but the upcoming fight of our very own PACMAN is just laiden with not so good nor positive things that can indicate HIM winning the fight with OSCAR.. i've said it before and i'll say it again SIZE will be the DIFFERENCE in this FIGHT, i guess at this point we all know how much is the SIZE DIFFERENCE between the TWO fighters so i will not elaborate it more... this is not about ANTI's or PRO's thing, it's about putting things in perspective. WE are ALL PACLANDERS and of course we are ALL for MANNY but the thing is HE'S UP AGAINST A FORMIDABLE FOE (don't beleive FREDDIE's crap of ODLH couldn't pull the trigger anymore).. i just hope and pray MANNY will not be BADLY HURT come dec. 6... GOODLUCK MANNY! you will need all the LUCK in the WORLD to get by OSCAR.. :(

When he wins all supporters are coming for you...

yeah count me in on that, I'm coming to him like a freight train from HELL! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:02 pm 
Welterweight

It is also expected that you will be lossing more dollars on 6th of 12

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:04 pm 
Light Heavyweight

moneyfacyo wrote:
there's nothing to lose, its a win win situation. :lol: :lol:

But it's also a win win situation for Oscar and I'm talking about moolah here w/c he gets MORE than Pacman. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:44 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Samanea Saman wrote:
It is not at all unusual thing to dream of one scenario repeatedly. Drinking too much coffee is bad to your health :D :D :D

yeah bro'... don't drink too much coffee ha... good thing i only drink fresh milk in the morning.

Hope you drink it in a glass not on baby's bottle......

Your avatar tells all about you....opine on what is presented and doesn't bother think of what is on the table....why both parties agreed to this bout? What are the leveling conditions to make the bout duable?

Your avatar also tells everybody that you never listens to others...your thought is always right....No respect on what other says or believe.....

I wonder why somebody still converse with you but I realize most forumers here are of the same feathers that flucks together........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:00 am 
Welterweight

YOUR NOT the ONLY to expect HIM TO LOSE. a lot of PINOYS AND 98 PERCENT OF MEXICANS DO TO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:52 am 
Light Heavyweight

superpatatas wrote:
Bonovox wrote:

When he wins all supporters are coming for you...

yeah count me in on that, I'm coming to him like a freight train from HELL! :lol:

just make sure that your train from hell have enough tracks to thread on, or else you won't find me here... in HEAVEN.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:59 am 
Lightweight

We'll we could argue all we want but the fight is still going to happen. Let's just sit back watch and pray that nobody gets hurt too bad. We could all agree that if Pacman wins, then the supporters would say 'I told you so' blah blah blah gloat gloat gloat... If Pacman loses badly, then the nay-sayers would do the same thing. What then is the purpose of the argument? The beauty of boxing lies in the unpredictability of the match. Sometimes sh*t just happens. Other times you see something so spectacular, you'll remember it the rest of your life. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:30 am 
Light Heavyweight

PACMAN HAS NOTHING TO LOOSE AGAINST DE LA HOYA!!!! Infact, right after the DREAM MATCH has been closed and signed, PACMAN already hit the POWER LOTTO JACKPOT of no less than ONE BILLION PESOS!!!! hes just to wait until HIS GBP and TOP RANK payment check comes into fruition by the end of the year....

PACMAN is a very wise man... isnt it that hes planning to hang his gloves after two or three more fights?? Why should he wait and risks for the planned two or more fights if he can have it in just one fight??

time

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:44 am 
Heavyweight

only God knows how much i dislike de la hommo, nothing can make me more happy than watch him hit the canvas KTFOed but, i dont see that happening, i tthink de la hommo koes packy by the 7th round, i hope im wrong... good luck to packy

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:50 am 
Light Heavyweight

mauragon wrote:
There are only 2, i repeat (two) scenarios that might happen comes December 07 *** philippine time**** the first is manny winning either via unanimous/split decision... the second and last scenario is manny suffering a KO/TKO loss to DE LA HOYA....

calm down!
opinion mo yan ano magagawa namin?!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:02 am 
Light Heavyweight

well, what can i say..... how about oscar dela hoya versus brian viloria... that would be pretty interesting... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:16 pm 
Welterweight

ME TOOOO

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next