Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:10 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:06 am 
Lightweight

Kasparov wrote:
^tikboy^ wrote:
albeerto_ko wrote:
"The people that love the sport just want to see any big names that they can see fight and I think are just looking past the mismatch just to see two big names go at it and see the spectacle of a big fight. But, the bottom line's going to be, in my opinion, that Manny Pacquiao is going to get seriously hurt unless De La Hoya goes easy on him, which you're not supposed to do. But once I think De La Hoya feels him out in the first round or two, this won't go past four of five rounds and Pacquiao, given the warrior that he is, is going to take a vicious beating."

The fight is scheduled to take place December 6th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV and is expected to gross hundreds of millions of dollars from ticket sales and pay-per-view purchases. To hear more or Daniel Fitzgerald?s thoughts on the De La Hoya-Pacquiao matchup, listen to his interview in the podcast section of http://www.boxingherald.com.

WHAT U GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS, COMING FROM A PROFFESIONAL POINT OF VIEW? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

truth hurts my a!s!s! no offense but.. ur opinion is not even welcome here! got that?!

like you, this people who post some thread and writers who writes articles against any boxers they could get seriously hurt.

doesnt even know anything!
of course they could get hurt, thats boxing! what do you want? slap each other?

ei why dont you comment on MMA? they way how they knock each other!

yeah right... you dont even know MMA do you?

back to my point.. this people LIKE YOU and this writters just wanna be heard...

yup! do you feel me?
they just wanna be H E A R D.......

go map the floor! stupid!

------------------------
i hate pacman! - ^tikboy^

map the floor, huggie! :lol:

ei.. stupid albeerto_ko! ur FIRED! dont worry..
ive got an instant replacement for you..
Kasparov and jason wrath you both take his place!
do your job better ok! im counting on you!
finish what albeerto_ko left..
and after you map the floor, wipe my a.s.s ok!
:mrgreen:

----------------------------------------
beg for my mercy a-hole - ^tikboy^

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:09 am 
Lightweight

LOL... AHHH YES..THEYRE ALL STILL NUT HUGGERZ...LOL :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:40 am 
Welterweight

albeerto_ko wrote:
"The people that love the sport just want to see any big names that they can see fight and I think are just looking past the mismatch just to see two big names go at it and see the spectacle of a big fight. But, the bottom line's going to be, in my opinion, that Manny Pacquiao is going to get seriously hurt unless De La Hoya goes easy on him, which you're not supposed to do. But once I think De La Hoya feels him out in the first round or two, this won't go past four of five rounds and Pacquiao, given the warrior that he is, is going to take a vicious beating."

The fight is scheduled to take place December 6th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV and is expected to gross hundreds of millions of dollars from ticket sales and pay-per-view purchases. To hear more or Daniel Fitzgerald?s thoughts on the De La Hoya-Pacquiao matchup, listen to his interview in the podcast section of http://www.boxingherald.com.

WHAT U GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS, COMING FROM A PROFFESIONAL POINT OF VIEW? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What you call the "truth" is something that still has to happen, if it happens at all, so where is the truth in that? Obviously, this is nothing but an opinion, a forecast, which, if it does not take place, certainly will not have any bearing, much less hurt as you think is already happening. Grow up kid!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:45 am 
Welterweight

albeerto_ko wrote:

Professional point of view you say, but where does professionalism lie when such a point of view is tainted with bias? You can say the same thing to Pac fans who mistakenly think this is going to be an easy fight, but certainly, we can only dish out a reasonable point of view if only we will first strip ourselves with bias that blinds the reason out of our point of view.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:51 am 
Heavyweight

albeerto_ko wrote:
LOL... AHHH YES..THEYRE ALL STILL NUT HUGGERZ...LOL :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

i rather be a nuthugger than a KSP azzhole like you!

Manny Pacquiao did not just open the door, but the entire border for our Filipino boxers, trainers, promoters, sports writers and even the Pinoy boxing fans to the boxing world to be reckoned with. Pac Yo Da Man!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:41 am 
Cruiserweight

albeerto_ko wrote:

a big mouth talker, a certified whiner and an azz pretending genius like you can be in real shame after Manny Pacquiao prove you wrong, If I were you I'll just shut up and wait for the fight to happen on Dec. 6, then once you proved yourself right come back here and bark like a dog till death, I'm a believer and an all time supporter of Manny Pacquiao so I'm with him Win or Lose.. 8)

Pacquiao took a big gamble by leaning against the ropes to invite Cotto to whale away, like Muhammad Ali’s rope-a-dope. Only a gutsy and fearless fighter would do it. Pacquiao once more showed how big his heart is..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:43 am 
Cruiserweight

albeerto_ko wrote:

I hope you're not a Pinoy who wants his fellow Pinoy's downfall, because if you are, eeewww, you're totally disgusting... :shock:

Pacquiao took a big gamble by leaning against the ropes to invite Cotto to whale away, like Muhammad Ali’s rope-a-dope. Only a gutsy and fearless fighter would do it. Pacquiao once more showed how big his heart is..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:32 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Sorry TS
Truths are denied in here. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:59 pm 
Cruiserweight

FloatLikeAButterfly wrote:
Sorry TS

:D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:06 am 
Heavyweight

Teebob wrote:
FloatLikeAButterfly wrote:
Sorry TS

:D

I wonder why they did not dig up this thread almost 22 months ago?

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:45 am 
Heavyweight

2years and 19days had passed...

abelated 2nd Anniversay 8)

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:09 am 
Heavyweight

there are countless threads like these.

cotto will kill pacman
hatton will be too strong for pacman
dela hoya will kill pacman
diaz is too big for pacman

lols!
pacman is the best. he can even fight and win against sergio martinez :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:10 am 
Heavyweight

The truth hurts indeed. The dead are coming back for Halloween ;)

albeerto_ko wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am 
Middleweight

nandi wrote:
The truth hurts indeed. The dead are coming back for Halloween ;)

albeerto_ko wrote:

TS "Professional Point of View" sucks big time! 8)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:25 pm 
Welterweight

:peace: :peace: :peace:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next