Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:42 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:49 am 
Flyweight

YOU HAVE YOUR OPINION. BUT REMEMBER THIS. FROM WHAT I SEE, THE PACMAN WILL HAVE A HARD TIME WINNING THIS FIGHT. I JUST HOPE THE PACMAN WILL NOT BE HURT. AT THE END THE PACMAN WINS THE FIGHT AND SEE THAT GOLDEN BOY WILL KISS THE CANVASS IN 6th an 10th round.

MABUHAY ANG PINOY!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:47 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Truth?
The truth is relative.... Depends on who's side is talking?

Oscar win win. MAYBE...
Maybe Manny Pacquiao will win...
It all depends on the conditioning and preparation of both fighters.
Can a superbly trained OSCAR beat a Fully Trained and well conditioned Manny Pacquiao?

I don't think so...
Oscar will still be the OLD, soggy in the middle (lost by KO to Hopkins due to a body blow) and "can't pull the trigger" (fades in the later rounds).

If FREDDIE ROACH trains and prepares Manny Pacquiao for a thorough destruction of the GOLDEN BOY, he will be relentless and HIT Oscar with body blows after body blows until he coughs up blood and quits.

As the referee raises Manny's hands in Victory, then OSCAR will either retire or demand for a rematch. This time he will be the underdog. And will be hard pressed to get a 50-50 split...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:00 pm 
Heavyweight

^tikboy^ wrote:
albeerto_ko wrote:
"The people that love the sport just want to see any big names that they can see fight and I think are just looking past the mismatch just to see two big names go at it and see the spectacle of a big fight. But, the bottom line's going to be, in my opinion, that Manny Pacquiao is going to get seriously hurt unless De La Hoya goes easy on him, which you're not supposed to do. But once I think De La Hoya feels him out in the first round or two, this won't go past four of five rounds and Pacquiao, given the warrior that he is, is going to take a vicious beating."

The fight is scheduled to take place December 6th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV and is expected to gross hundreds of millions of dollars from ticket sales and pay-per-view purchases. To hear more or Daniel Fitzgerald?s thoughts on the De La Hoya-Pacquiao matchup, listen to his interview in the podcast section of http://www.boxingherald.com.

WHAT U GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS, COMING FROM A PROFFESIONAL POINT OF VIEW? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

truth hurts my a!s!s! no offense but.. ur opinion is not even welcome here! got that?!

like you, this people who post some thread and writers who writes articles against any boxers they could get seriously hurt.

doesnt even know anything!
of course they could get hurt, thats boxing! what do you want? slap each other?

ei why dont you comment on MMA? they way how they knock each other!

yeah right... you dont even know MMA do you?

back to my point.. this people LIKE YOU and this writters just wanna be heard...

yup! do you feel me?
they just wanna be H E A R D.......

go map the floor! stupid!

------------------------
i hate pacman! - ^tikboy^

map the floor, huggie! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:05 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Kasparov wrote:
^tikboy^ wrote:
albeerto_ko wrote:
"The people that love the sport just want to see any big names that they can see fight and I think are just looking past the mismatch just to see two big names go at it and see the spectacle of a big fight. But, the bottom line's going to be, in my opinion, that Manny Pacquiao is going to get seriously hurt unless De La Hoya goes easy on him, which you're not supposed to do. But once I think De La Hoya feels him out in the first round or two, this won't go past four of five rounds and Pacquiao, given the warrior that he is, is going to take a vicious beating."

The fight is scheduled to take place December 6th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV and is expected to gross hundreds of millions of dollars from ticket sales and pay-per-view purchases. To hear more or Daniel Fitzgerald?s thoughts on the De La Hoya-Pacquiao matchup, listen to his interview in the podcast section of http://www.boxingherald.com.

WHAT U GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS, COMING FROM A PROFFESIONAL POINT OF VIEW? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

truth hurts my a!s!s! no offense but.. ur opinion is not even welcome here! got that?!

like you, this people who post some thread and writers who writes articles against any boxers they could get seriously hurt.

doesnt even know anything!
of course they could get hurt, thats boxing! what do you want? slap each other?

ei why dont you comment on MMA? they way how they knock each other!

yeah right... you dont even know MMA do you?

back to my point.. this people LIKE YOU and this writters just wanna be heard...

yup! do you feel me?
they just wanna be H E A R D.......

go map the floor! stupid!

------------------------
i hate pacman! - ^tikboy^

map the floor, huggie! :lol:[/quot

maybe you're wrong bro..what he meant is that he will plot directions on the floor..or perhaps make a grid or something.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:15 pm 
Welterweight

Well you see, The real Truth and nothing but the truth
the guy can't see, grasp and go deeper within the real truth of the fight.
Therefor he can't handle the truth himself.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:03 pm 
Lightweight

Massachusetts State Boxing Commisioner: "De La Hoya-Pacquiao is a dangerous mismatch that should not happen!"
Article By
Peter Czymbor

Peter Czymbor has the exclusive

Boston, Massachusetts State Boxing Commission Chairman Daniel Fitzgerald says that the scheduled Oscar De La Hoya-Manny Pacquiao welterweight fight for December 6th is a dangerous mismatch that should not happen. He plans on sending a letter to the Association of Boxing Commissions expressing his concerns.

There's a matchmaking committee with the ABC, and I'm the chairman of that, and in that capacity, I did want to voice my concerns to the ABC itself," said Fitzgerald.

Fitzgerald feels that the size difference between De la Hoya and Pacquiao could potentially be dangerous. Pacquiao began his career fighting at 106 pounds and has fought as heavy as 135 pounds, the lightweight limit, where he won a lightweight title in his last bout with a 10th round knockout of David Diaz. De La Hoya began his career as a lightweight, has fought as low as 130 pounds, and as high as 160 pounds, the middleweight limit.

"From a purely objective standpoint, I wouldn't even want to see the fight, except for pure curiosity much like you drive by an accident scene -- you'd want to know what had happened," said Fitzgerald. "But if you sat me in the front row I would cringe at every jab and every punch that De La Hoya would throw because it's going to hurt more than any punch that Pacquiao's ever been hit with."

AS U CAN SEE, ITS NOT MY OPINION, ITS AN ATHLETIC COMMISSIONERS OPINOIN....LOOKUP THELINK BEFORE U POST SH!T....AND LIKE I SAID..LOOK AT UR REPLIES[/b[/color]]...[[color=#FFFF00]b][b]THE TRUTH HURTS....LOL[/b] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:22 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Listen NUT!!! the truth will be after the Dec. 26, 2008.......

Will you stop citing written articles based on opinions......it will only lead you to nowhere in this universe.....COME BACK TO THE REAL WORLD...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:24 pm 
Lightweight

talking about professional...ROACH is the most professional trainer of them all.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:30 pm 
Welterweight

Yah!!!! the TRUTH HURTS NOT-HUGGERS its "PACQUAIO vs. DELAHOYA" on Dec. 6,2008" and its set to break PPV records....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 pm 
Heavyweight

Use this as this thread's scriptural reference . . . :lol:

John 8:32

" . . . and the truth shall make you free;
from ignorance and error, and the prejudices of education, under which the whole nation laboured, and from the thraldom of the law."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:52 pm 
Heavyweight

this truth??? hahaha!

Manny Pacquiao did not just open the door, but the entire border for our Filipino boxers, trainers, promoters, sports writers and even the Pinoy boxing fans to the boxing world to be reckoned with. Pac Yo Da Man!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:26 pm 
Light Heavyweight

akosiche wrote:
its ok! anyway, its a win - win situation for packy..
cash money.... cash cash money... :)

Guess what? It's a win win situation for Oscar too.
He gets more money and he gets back the p4p throne again.
No sweat for him. 8)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:34 pm 
Heavyweight

FloatLikeAButterfly wrote:
akosiche wrote:
its ok! anyway, its a win - win situation for packy..
cash money.... cash cash money... :)

Guess what? It's a win win situation for Oscar too.
He gets more money and he gets back the p4p throne again.
No sweat for him. 8)

He owns the Ring Magazine. They can make him number one unless the British fans clamor for Joe Calzaghe.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:43 pm 
Heavyweight

Believing in Pacquiao and being condifent of beating a highly regard foe doesn't make you a nuthugger. I am rooting for Pacquiao in this fight and I have faith in my Idols abilities. I prefer to be called A loyal fan cuz a nuthugger doesn't get hurt, they get mad. A loyal fan will have his heart broken and even shed tears when his hero falls.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:45 am 
Cruiserweight

LitMakuh wrote:
Believing in Pacquiao and being condifent of beating a highly regard foe doesn't make you a nuthugger. I am rooting for Pacquiao in this fight and I have faith in my Idols abilities. I prefer to be called A loyal fan cuz a nuthugger doesn't get hurt, they get mad. A loyal fan will have his heart broken and even shed tears when his hero falls.

whatever u say....
still a nuthugger!!!!!

:carnival: :carnival: :carnival:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next