Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:35 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:05 pm 
Welterweight

I don't have a link, but there was a news that Mayorga was not even properly training into the fight. I also heard he was even smoking cubans. Because, as you know Mayorga, he has the mentality of a Boxing G. Get my drift?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:09 pm 
Middleweight

killer.kamatis wrote:
If middleweight Ricardo Mayorga looks like s#!t when he was KOed by Oscar Dela Hoya, what else Pacman will looks like? :( :( :(

I hope this video will enlighten the nuthuggers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQCVeMR2 ... re=related

r u very much sure?..yet if ever that happens, i, think others as well, really dont care coz manny have gotten this great happening in his already great career which the anti on this fight been trying to deny him such as being blinded by the reason of protecting pac from the very harm that anti's perceived to really happen yet still yet to happen. Denying on pac the more glory, fame, world recognition, moreso money on mere being just considered as odlh foe that no one among pac's co weight class would ever be into. Even if this is pac would last fight, i wpuld be more of be proud and content. First time in the history of modern boxing that a one who just once fought in the lightweight div. been considered to fight next into the welterweight class having not just an ordinary foe but of a such great welterweight, odlh. That only shows to the whole world how manny is such a great, exciting, popular, etc etc boxer fighter. Kumain ng mga aikabok yung mga ibang boxers to lightweight to margarito, and others on this pac achievement..win or lose.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:02 pm 
Heavyweight

killer.kamatis wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
killer.kamatis wrote:

But we can compare Steve Forbes right? :lol: :lol: :lol:
peace.

is there something special about the Forbes fight? please tell me. oh btw, who the heck is Steve Forbes? :D

So why Freddie Roach and nuthuggers making Forbes as the barometer of Oscar? :shock:

the last time I heard Roach is talking about the PBF fight, can't pull the trigger thingy...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:09 pm 
Heavyweight

killer.kamatis wrote:
If middleweight Ricardo Mayorga looks like s#!t when he was KOed by Oscar Dela Hoya, what else Pacman will looks like? :( :( :(

That left hook is something. One punch and its lights out. :boxing:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:11 pm 
Welterweight

Hey *****, here's the boxrec link:
http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hu ... &cat=boxer[/quote]

Hey dumbest *****, legit middleweight is 160lbs....Mayorga is 154lbs a super welterweight or some say junior middleweight which is not a legit middleweight....get it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:16 pm 
Welterweight

:shock: :shock: :shock:
can Pacman take that shots??? WTF!
Also, even Mayorga land a powerful uppercut did not bother Oscar!
Mayorga is known as a power puncher in middleweight, how the hell will Pacman hurt Oscar? :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

Mayorga a middleweight? KAILAN PA? may masabi lang miski mali-mali ah.[/quote]

Hey *****, here's the boxrec link:
http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hu ... &cat=boxer[/quote]

Hey dumbest *****, legit middleweight is 160lbs not 154lbs...154lbs is super welterweight or some say jr. middleweight which is not a legit middleweight...get it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:24 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Desert Fox wrote:
Remember Pacman is the pound for pound king....He will not fight ODLH if he knows that he doesnt have the chance to beat him....

Mayorga is a fool but Pacman has the heart of the champion and not easily intimidated by the size of ODLH...

amen to this...plus heart of the lion and a fighting spirit and the will to survive in any encounter( ask EM on their 1st encounter)...NO FEAR!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:28 pm 
Light Heavyweight

killer.kamatis wrote:

How about this:

:lol: :lol: :lol: HA HA HA HA :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFTER DEC. 6, 2008

OSCAR AIN'T PRETTY BOY ANYMORE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:29 am 
Middleweight

cinderella_man wrote:
Mayorga cannot be used as a barometer for Pac vs DLH.

WHY?

1. Oscar fought Mayorga 2 years ago. it means Oscar got 2 years older and not better while Manny got better and in his prime now.

2. Mayorga does not have Manny's athleticism at amazing speed. If Oscar can land his potent left hook to a sitting duck Mayorga, I doubt if he can hit Manny as easy as that.

And what makes you think that Manny will carry that speed, and athleticism up to 147? When he faught David Diaz at 135 he looked slower and less mobile, Face it your boy took this fight for money, thats all. He will loose.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:38 am 
Light Heavyweight

KOWatcher wrote:
killer.kamatis wrote:

How about this:

:lol: :lol: :lol: HA HA HA HA :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFTER DEC. 6, 2008

OSCAR AIN'T PRETTY BOY ANYMORE

after the fight.he will be called oscar 'ugly boy' dela hoya :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:52 am 
Middleweight

killer.kamatis wrote:

First of all "clown" learn proper use of grammer. It is "worse" not worst. Second, Mayorga is not Manny Pacquiao.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:56 am 
Middleweight

blackheart wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:

WHY?

1. Oscar fought Mayorga 2 years ago. it means Oscar got 2 years older and not better while Manny got better and in his prime now.

2. Mayorga does not have Manny's athleticism at amazing speed. If Oscar can land his potent left hook to a sitting duck Mayorga, I doubt if he can hit Manny as easy as that.

And what makes you think that Manny will carry that speed, and athleticism up to 147? When he faught David Diaz at 135 he looked slower and less mobile, Face it your boy took this fight for money, thats all. He will loose.

What is it with you guys and improper use of grammer. It is "lose" and not loose as in your brain is loose if you think Manny looked slower that night..geez learn proper grammer...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:23 am 
Heavyweight

Bonovox wrote:
blackheart wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:

WHY?

What is it with you guys and improper use of grammer. It is "lose" and not loose as in your brain is loose if you think Manny looked slower that night..geez learn proper grammer...

I love irony!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:36 am 
Heavyweight

superpatatas wrote:
killer.kamatis wrote:
superpatatas wrote:
It's like almost everyday you have something to say about this mismatch, I can't imagine if you're gonna do this everyday until Dec.6, I think you already made 30topics discussing why Pac won't stand a chance against DLH. It's still three months before the fight, God help us all if youre gonna do this everyday.

wow, I have a fan here! :D

Well I have to be since I'm gonna be reading a lot of your topics from now on.

Super Patatas vs. Killer Kamatis!!!!!! whoaaa....jk.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:08 am 
Heavyweight

Desert Fox wrote:
superpatatas wrote:
killer.kamatis wrote:
[

wow, I have a fan here! :D

Well I have to be since I'm gonna be reading a lot of your topics from now on.

Super Patatas vs. Killer Kamatis!!!!!! whoaaa....jk.

instigador!!! hahaha!
super potato vs. killer tomato??? lol

Manny Pacquiao did not just open the door, but the entire border for our Filipino boxers, trainers, promoters, sports writers and even the Pinoy boxing fans to the boxing world to be reckoned with. Pac Yo Da Man!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next