Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:18 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:24 am 
Heavyweight

leo_cebu wrote:
"You can't tell me nothing about Pacquiao. Pacquiao knocked a guy down three times in the first round and got a draw [Juan Manuel Marquez], so he really lost that fight. And then he got his *** whooped by [Erik] Morales," Mayweather told BoxingScene.

"Of course everybody knows I'll box circles around Pacquiao. Pacquiao is a good fighter. He goes in there and do what he gotta do. These fighters are not even on my level. That's why when I come to the fights they scream my name, Pretty Boy, because they know I'm the top dog."

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f53/maywe ... ao-808366/

Certainly not his level. Because Floyd sprint world record is 9.99sec flat. :biglaugh:

"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? -Mark 8:36

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:30 am 
Cruiserweight

jackie wrote:
leo_cebu wrote:
"You can't tell me nothing about Pacquiao. Pacquiao knocked a guy down three times in the first round and got a draw [Juan Manuel Marquez], so he really lost that fight. And then he got his *** whooped by [Erik] Morales," Mayweather told BoxingScene.

"Of course everybody knows I'll box circles around Pacquiao. Pacquiao is a good fighter. He goes in there and do what he gotta do. These fighters are not even on my level. That's why when I come to the fights they scream my name, Pretty Boy, because they know I'm the top dog."

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f53/maywe ... ao-808366/

Certainly not his level. Because Floyd sprint world record is 9.99sec flat. :biglaugh:

Wrong sport for Floyd, he should be in Track and Field and challenge Jussain Bolt in the 100 meter dash... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:28 am 
Middleweight

40-50 yrs after, the next generation of boxing fans will remember Pacquiao is the best in this era, not that Pu$$y Floyd, he will be forgoten forever because of evading best fighters. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:59 am 
Middleweight

Bobby ?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:43 am 
Middleweight

Sir_Ivan wrote:
well honestly speaking, PBF's style is really difficult to break. his rhythm distorts your timing and sense of leverage. PBF can neutralize all Pacman's advantages. PBF is no doubt the true top dog. but none can dismiss the fact that styles makes fights and styles can be carefully studied and with a brilliant game plan, an impossible goal becomes more reachable.

hmmm... are you sure PBF can neutralize MP. Okey, how much if you bet if MP vs PBF will be materialized. Name it bro. So, that we will know if he can or he will kiss the canvass. Just message me in private if you want to bet you money to PBF. I'm looking forward with that. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6