Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 4:37 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Buhain Please Read
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:30 pm 
Welterweight

i admire you for being a good swimmer(butterfly) when i was in elementary, till the day you became GAB chair.but i will not agree with you in your actions. only Manny Pacquiao knows the limitations of his body he will not agree on a boxing match just to be a Dead, Disabled/handicapped multi millionaire. if Manny cant carry Oscars punch he will not continue the fight, he has 3 kids and a preggy wife he still thinks of them together. and GAB you should know that Manny possesses extraordinary ability, dont worry too much kumpare. you are a Filipino you should believe in Manny.

to you Rep. Rufus Rodriguez of Cagayan de Oro City, i know you personally, that is not the way to do it if you want government projects in your area.

what if Manny wins? heyhh? i bet you both will be there at his side.

Win or Lose we love you Manny, you will always be a National Treasure to us, my son, my grandson, my great grandson and to the next generation.

Post subject: Re: Buhain Please Read
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:07 pm 
Cruiserweight

Comedian wrote:
i admire you for being a good swimmer(butterfly) when i was in elementary, till the day you became GAB chair.but i will not agree with you in your actions. only Manny Pacquiao knows the limitations of his body he will not agree on a boxing match just to be a Dead, Disabled/handicapped multi millionaire. if Manny cant carry Oscars punch he will not continue the fight, he has 3 kids and a preggy wife he still thinks of them together. and GAB you should know that Manny possesses extraordinary ability, dont worry too much kumpare. you are a Filipino you should believe in Manny.

to you Rep. Rufus Rodriguez of Cagayan de Oro City, i know you personally, that is not the way to do it if you want government projects in your area.

Win or Lose we love you Manny, you will always be a National Treasure to us, my son, my grandson, my great grandson and to the next generation.

uR RIGHT!!! AND ONE GOOD ADVISE FOR THE CONG., STAY AWAY W/ BOXING U KNOW NOTHING!! CONCENTRATE WELL IN CONGRESS & W/ UR PORK BARREL AS WELL!! ALSO REMIND HIM THE 2010 ELECTION, HOPE HE WILL HAVE HIS 2ND TERM BCOZ OF HIS STUPID ADVICE TO BUHAIN!!! BUT I'M AFRAID, HE CAN MAKE IT! HIS WIN WILL DEPENDS ON HIS STUPID VOTERS WHO WILL STILL VOTE FOR HIM!!! HOPE MR. BUHAIN ARE NOT STUPID LIKE OTHERS!! NOTHING PERSONAL, BRO!! JUST MY SENTIMENT, AS A FILIPINO!! :( :( :( :(

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:12 pm 
Heavyweight

Relax. Easy in the font size. :D

TS, since you know the congressman personally, do us a favor and slap him for us until he gets to his senses.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:15 pm 
Cruiserweight

mexifan wrote:
Relax. Easy in the font size. :D

TS, since you know the congressman personally, do us a favor and slap him for us until he gets to his senses.

[size=50]NOPE!! I WILL WAKE HIM UP BY KICKING HIS *** W/ MY LARGE FONTS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: [/size]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:41 pm 
Welterweight

I know Congressman Rufus B. Rodriguez. He is a good man. He made those remarks out of concern for our hero and idol.

Most of the remarks here are way out of bounds.

As Manny says, "hinay-hinay lang."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:47 pm 
Cruiserweight

[quote="ghiaddze"]I know Congressman Rufus B. Rodriguez. He is a good man. He made those remarks out of concern for our hero and idol.

GOOD MAN LIKE U?? HEHEHEHEHE!!!! BCOZ OF A BIG CUT W/ HIS PORK BARREL,? JUST ASKING, MR. GUDMAN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:23 pm 
Flyweight

Comedian wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:33 pm 
Featherweight

This two funny guys, both Mr.Rodriguez and Mr. Buhain would help the other Filipino boxers fighting in Thailand...Not this Dream Match!!! this two morons just want public exposure!! Tatakbo ata itong dalawang lokong ito!!! Pls Mr.Buhain and Mr. Rodriguez lets manny earn his living, baka naman ayaw lng kayo bigyan ng Balato ni manny kaya kau umaangal !!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:50 pm 
Flyweight

If there's anything that needs revoking...it's the "license" of corrupt individuals to run for government posts just to satisfy their greed for money and to further drag down our country towards hell......i would agree that this is a very dangerous fight for manny that's why we should encourage him to train hard instead of causing him to lose focus.......i understand the honorable representative's concern but i believe that manny will be able to handle it.... :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:38 pm 
Cruiserweight

ghiaddze wrote:
I know Congressman Rufus B. Rodriguez. He is a good man. He made those remarks out of concern for our hero and idol.

Hey Rufus Rodriguez, is that you? 8) 8)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:02 pm 
Middleweight

In his platform and programs for the Filipino nation when he ran as congressman in his district, which can be viewed at http://www.rufusrodriguez.com/programs.html, he doesn't have an agenda for sports in general and boxing in particular. And now he wants to muddle the Pacquiao-ODLH gigafight. Get out of sports Rufus. It's none of your business.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:05 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Now Manny have more reason to run in 2010!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:11 pm 
Heavyweight

palpok wrote:

One reason is that, the economy needs all the money he'll spend during the election campaign. Sigi na, idol, kahit na PhP200 M, ibuhos mo sana sa iyong kampanya. Maraming makikinabang dyan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:13 pm 
Cruiserweight

Mr. Farmer wrote:
In his platform and programs for the Filipino nation when he ran as congressman in his district, which can be viewed at http://www.rufusrodriguez.com/programs.html, he doesn't have an agenda for sports in general and boxing in particular. And now he wants to muddle the Pacquiao-ODLH gigafight. Get out of sports Rufus. It's none of your business.

I'VE READ IT CLEARLY!! ALL FOR THE MONEY!!! NOT FOR OUR MANNY PAC!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:31 pm 
Heavyweight

palpok wrote:

Why not MANNY form his own army and liquidate those CORRUPT and BOGUZ politicians like RUFUZ? Any way he can do it with his billions of pesos...
Oooops.... for sure GMA won't like my suggestions.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
RUFUZ :machinegun: BUHAIN :machinegun: ARROYO :gun:

WALA NA NGA WALA! --- Gat. Andres Bonifacio "ANG SUPREMO"