Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=111015
Page 2 of 3

Author:  junto [ Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

janjemar wrote:
I wish Manny to wear barong or bahag instead of Amercana everytime he promote his upcoming fight with Oskie (Dec.6) to represent Philippines.



dude it's not like a government visit they're promoting boxing :lol:

Author:  THE_HIPPIE [ Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

janjemar wrote:
I wish Manny to wear barong or bahag instead of Amercana everytime he promote his upcoming fight with Oskie (Dec.6) to represent Philippines.

Barong bisaya with bahag is cool.

Author:  ako_barok [ Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

Dude, if Manny wears bahag, the outfit looks better if he
goes barefoot, right?

Now, picture Manny doing the promo tour with DLH in casual
or semi-formal attire.

Think about the crowd, the press, the photo-ops...

Now, all together, "Mabuhay ang..."


hindi ekok

PS: Is there a promo tour in Baguio City?

Author:  new king of boxing [ Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

FrOmdAHoOd!!! wrote:
bahag, ar u fukcin serious? y dont u go to a job interview wearing bahag and tell me what it feels like nd if u got the job or not...lol tryin' to get manny embarassed and syiet...







oo nga naman.. but if you got the job tell me agad ha, i'll wear bahag on my next interview :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Retz [ Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

new king of boxing wrote:
FrOmdAHoOd!!! wrote:
bahag, ar u fukcin serious? y dont u go to a job interview wearing bahag and tell me what it feels like nd if u got the job or not...lol tryin' to get manny embarassed and syiet...







oo nga naman.. but if you got the job tell me agad ha, i'll wear bahag on my next interview :lol: :lol: :lol:



onli in Pacland. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  new town [ Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

Approve?


Image

Author:  Harpies [ Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

asan na mga maskels ni manny??

Author:  YotipDako [ Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

barong maybe... but not bahag!

Author:  new town [ Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

Any . . . as long as Oskee wears fish net stockings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  rhad [ Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

new town wrote:
Any . . . as long as Oskee wears fish net stockings. :lol: :lol: :lol:


I bet your avy wears bahag,

If I'm not wrong, the weather now in the US is starting to get cold. If Pac wears a bahag, lol
his balls will get freezed :)

Author:  new king of boxing [ Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

rhad wrote:
new town wrote:
Any . . . as long as Oskee wears fish net stockings. :lol: :lol: :lol:


I bet your avy wears bahag,

If I'm not wrong, the weather now in the US is starting to get cold. If Pac wears a bahag, lol
his balls will get freezed :)





:lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  janjemar [ Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

kuyabrother wrote:
janjemar wrote:
I wish Manny to wear barong or bahag instead of Amercana everytime he promote his upcoming fight with Oskie (Dec.6) to represent Philippines.


bad idea. besides, the weather in NY and Chicago doesn't call for barong. it's cold out there and having pacman wear barong would be very inappropriate.


you might be right.., but how about in some other cities?

Author:  janjemar [ Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

FrOmdAHoOd!!! wrote:
bahag, ar u fukcin serious? y dont u go to a job interview wearing bahag and tell me what it feels like nd if u got the job or not...lol tryin' to get manny embarassed and syiet...


are you fuckin serious too about your reasoning? remember it's a some kind of entetainment, and remember Idol is representing the Philippines.

Author:  BenPung [ Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

janjemar wrote:
I wish Manny to wear barong or bahag instead of Amercana everytime he promote his upcoming fight with Oskie (Dec.6) to represent Philippines.


Lets make a poll about that and pressure Manny to wear Barong and not Bahag...

US Pres. Ronald Regan used to wear Barong religiously.

Author:  pogs [ Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barong Tagalog/Bisaya or "bahag"!!!

Bahag can be used only in Parades where there is a celebration.

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/